Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New In Cryptocurrency  (Read 145 times)
Silkystarr (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

Hello Allzzz Tigers Of Cryptocurrency

I am New in Cryptocurrency i have Only 5.15 Dogycoin I want to Mine coin , i have corei5 CPU with Nvidia 2gb 730GTX Card, Can you guide me how to mine and which is best for me as i earn something, also through staking as i continue my MBA after earning.

Thanks to All in Advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

I am New in Cryptocurrency i have Only 5.15 Dogycoin I want to Mine coin , i have corei5 CPU with Nvidia 2gb 730GTX Card, Can you guide me how to mine and which is best for me as i earn something, also through staking as i continue my MBA after earning.

Thanks to All in Advance

Oh well, you can try any coin that uses a Cryptonight algorithm with your CPU, but be aware that it is hardly probable that you´ll make any profit due to the cost of electricity. Your card... I am no expert but probably to old to mine anything.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

I'm afraid of upsetting you my friend, but with your abilities, I think you'd better read more information about bounty companies. Because those resources that you have are not suitable for working with crypto-currencies, so just read the forum in the newcomers section
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Thanks to All in Advance
I dont think your cpu could mine with good profits,because most of the coins today are being mined using GPUs or videocards,i suggest you learn the basic first,if you really dont have capital to start trading you can do bounty hunting.Theres a lot of bounty campaigns here that could give you a decent amount in exchange for your effort,you will just need to promote an ICO then you will get your stakes after the ICO has ended,giving you some tokens that you can use to trade with bitcoins or ethereum.whatever your prefered coin.

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Thanks to All in Advance
Read this post, it correctly written the answer to your question.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2600186.msg31039547#msg31039547
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Thanks to All in Advance
Don't do that. It may better for you to calculate how many you can earn with your GPU. I can say your GPU was included in the old version of Nvidia GPU series. That means it less on efficiency and effectivity.

As far as I know from my understanding of crypto mining and you can try to look at those still on the easy difficulty to mine.

Doge looks good, but honestly, you can burn your VGA before you are meet your ROI.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Well you can go to https://web.Enlte.com and register with their bounty project and earn some coins. The project has a downloadable wallet that can mine coins every day. I personally don't like dogecoin project from the beginning to the start.

bakujo0817

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Thanks to All in Advance
i dont think your hardware can can give you profit even 1$ a day you cannot make it with your hardware is not enough for your electricity cost your just wasting your time to mine if your current hardware .
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Don't think that with mining you can earn some quick buck with your hardware. Best is to learn some skills and start working for cryptocurrency or work for fiat because by this you will earn way more and you will invest in yourself and your future. So later down the road when you manage to collect some money you could potentially enter the mining business.

Other than that you can try bounties or some other simple tasks.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Wink
I you are willing to earn from mining then break away from it, but I will suggest you do it for fun.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

I think you are better off with investing on an ICO, trading, airdrops, and or bounties. I believe you can hardly make profit of that.

Just do read a lot especially here as I'm pretty sure you will learn a lot and potentially earn more.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

You can mine with the hardware that you have, however you should consider the cost of electricity in your area which will affect your mining income. There is also a possibility that you can have a good profit whit mining with your CPU but it will depend in the generation of the i5 for the GPU you might not might that much.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

You can search something about how to mine coins on youtube, it is not that hard, but you should know that your profit will not be as big as you want to.
In your case this is not the right decision to sit and relax while your only card will mine. It will be like to try what mining is.
If you want profit - ejoy searching for ICOs. If you want mining - just buy some cards and make a rig. This way you will gain from mining not experience only but also profit, so you can then buy more cards

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Hello Mate!
I'm sure that cpu mining isn't profitable, also your graphics card isn't a good one and it'll not help you in order to mine coins so here are some of my suggestions:
Afford a capital, trade bitcoin/altcoins or Buy and hodl.
Enter in a bounty.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

First of all we would like to offer you our warm welcome on your journey in crypto currencies. A good way to pick up some free coins and grow your income and stash is to enter airdrops. I tried mining but it didn't really work for me. Also you cna do bounty jobs once you reach a junior level on the forum and earn more coins that way. Then you can also invest and trade digital currencies which is what I class as high risk investments but it can also be quite lucrative. I wish you much luck and success on this great journey into crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

I agree with the comments above, the characteristics of your computer are weak for mining, it's better to throw this idea out of your head and start studying the crypto currency and bounty.
Here you will get much more.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

Thanks to All in Advance
If you want to mine something without big invesments I would recommended to you Burst - on hardware mining.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Of course, I support the opinions that have already been written here, but I would like to add that you do not need to believe everything here in a row, the world of crypto currency will constantly seek to deceive you, you just need to be more careful than you are.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

In my opinion is more difficult to gain profit from mining, because we should be understanding many thing like hardware, mining rig and others related mining, and will be more easy to make money from bounty program. So if you newbie in cryptocurrency for the better joined some bounty program while learn more thing about cryptocurrency include mining.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

In my opinion is more difficult to gain profit from mining, because we should be understanding many thing like hardware, mining rig and others related mining, and will be more easy to make money from bounty program. So if you newbie in cryptocurrency for the better joined some bounty program while learn more thing about cryptocurrency include mining.
Bounty program is not a stable profit so mining is the best profitable platform. But beginners are not survive easily because it is easy to maintain but we should choose good coin else it make huge loss. The mining cons is a power consumption it take more electricity so many peoples avoid. It depends on your country some countries are offering the electricity and some countries collect more money it depends in the unit. So before to invest in mining you should check the electricity board.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: