Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:46:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in bitcoin  (Read 132 times)
Jewel2895 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Should I invest in Bitcoin in late 2018?
chetanbhawani

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

I am no big expert and unlike others who claim and point out things that are not true, I'd say you should have a strategy to make small investments from time to time. Who knows, if by chance, the market booms from April? The initial small investments you already made should be helpful in giving you profits already. Waiting to invest, and waiting with some investment made are two different things and you should try to choose the latter in that case.

Also, never put all the eggs in the same basket and at one time. Try for smaller investments on a timely basis. Good luck Grin
nshadab

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

I am really not big supporter of BTC for 2018, especially for trading.

RIPPLE XRP is what i am planning for 2018, I think a lot of what you see in the cryptocurrency space and in the blockchain space is really focused on experiments or small proof of concepts.

But Ripple is really determined to make sure that it's focused on serving real customers with real problems and our focus area is around cross-border payments and ensuring that they deploy cryptocurrencies as a better method to fund the liquidity for the cross-border flows which is a huge cost centre and a huge problem to that.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

I am really not big supporter of BTC for 2018, especially for trading.

RIPPLE XRP is what i am planning for 2018, I think a lot of what you see in the cryptocurrency space and in the blockchain space is really focused on experiments or small proof of concepts.

But Ripple is really determined to make sure that it's focused on serving real customers with real problems and our focus area is around cross-border payments and ensuring that they deploy cryptocurrencies as a better method to fund the liquidity for the cross-border flows which is a huge cost centre and a huge problem to that.

BTC should always be with with you and should support it. You can also have few other coins with btc. The price once starts to rise for btc will help you to grow your portfolio much bigger and other altcoins could be purchased during the ICO stages.

spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Definitely worth investing in bitcoin. Analysts say that this year there will be a good growth of bitcoin. You can buy some more promising altcoyins, so it is possible to make X2 and X3 on them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: