Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments Ideas for Beginners  (Read 143 times)
Vetroslav123 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

Hey everyone, I have $1000 and am thinking about investing in cryptocurrencies. Can anyone suggest interesting altcoins for beginners or any other ideas?

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

If you're going to do investing, spend some time in doing some research instead of asking to be spoonfed by the community. Chances are, people are just going to shill coins that they hold, to hopefully increase the price; no matter how good or bad the coin is. If you're lazy to do research, then sorry to say but investing is not for you.

My suggestion: Go to coinmarketcap[1] and take a look at the top 100 coins, do research on some or most of them(depending on how much free time you have), then invest in the ones you personally like.

You might want to use investment trackers too, like Blockfolio[2] and Delta[3].

Best of luck.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/
[2] https://blockfolio.com/
[3] https://getdelta.io/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Hey everyone, I have $1000 and am thinking about investing in cryptocurrencies. Can anyone suggest interesting altcoins for beginners or any other ideas?

Thank you!

That's good you have a good amount to invest. Its a good idea to invest on cryptocurrency. But I think you have to learn cryptocurrency first. If you don't have much knowledge on that you will be loses your money. So you should take a great knowledge from here in forum. Please see the different board to know more about cryptocurrency. It will helps you to know about the coin most and give you a turn of profit.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

You can buy bitcoin and choose a trust trading site and making profit by selling and buying others coins
YuriyBorisov

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

For minimization of risks it is best of all to diversify your investment. To buy a bitcoin for 30%, and to take 7-10 privtovalt from the TOP list 100 on capitalization and in equal parts to buy these cryptocurrencies. It is necessary to leave percent 20-30 your investment capitals on buy-in perspective currencies.

Further it is necessary to start studying a question. To subscribe for news canals. To study cryptocurrencies, their founders, technology, a problem, a task and other.
EnergyPremier

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

You can invest in our ICO (https://tokensale.energypremier.com/).

Why?

We will always accept our ICO on our platform at minimum value of 0.0003$, even if it goes below $0.0003 + we have already working product!

Why $0.0003? Because we aim to trade electricity which happens in MW/h -> we have a big supply. Prices can be judged by ratio between price and supply in the crypto world.

ps: You are welcome to join our Telegram Group Chat if you have more questions: https://t.me/joinchat/HjbntVKnZFenIAIQzZgyQA
or just fallow the announcement channel: https://t.me/tokensaleenergypremiercom

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
Merited by odolvlobo (1)

First of all, don't invest in something you don't understand. I can recommend you blockgeeks to learn about crypto and technologiues behind it. And the second advice is dollar cost average and diversification. Never put all eggs in one basket.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Just try to learn first the basics of crytocurrency trading. Understanding it first will help you see where it might be good to invest.

In ICO we look for their projects if it is very promising then that means it might be good to invest there. We invest in somethings that has a great value with a cheap price.
That is how Warren Buffet choose where to invest.

Also invest when everyone is scared and sell if everyone is excited he also said this.
Since market price are very dependent on the emotions of the people, taking advantage in it will make you profit.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

you can buy btc and after exchange it with omisego or wave
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:21 AM

I agree that you need to do your own homework on the coins you want to invest in. You also need to know your investment goals. Do you want to buy a coin cheap now and then sell it all for much higher in two years so that you can go on vacation or buy a house? Or, do you want to find a way to earn a passive income?

If you're looking to buy low and hold and then sell high, then you want to find a very good coin that hasn't yet been discovered and buy it now.

If you're looking for a passive or residual income, you can look for the decent proof of stake coins.

I certainly have my favorite coins but I'm not going to list them here because even though I believe in them I wouldn't want you to buy them blind. However, you can look through my posts and get a pretty good idea if you're willing to take the time Smiley

Here are some general things to look for in a coin:
1. professionalism. Do their devs treat people in their community and inquirers with respect and courtesy?
2. community. Is there a community? You really don't want to get into a coin that doesn't have a community.
3. more than one developer, a good development team. If it's a one man show, skip it. Look for a solid team developing the coin.
4. solid plan. make sure it's realistic what they plan to accomplish. Read the intro post and white paper and ask a lot of questions, which will also help you figure out number 1.
5. incentive to hold the coin. There needs to be some very good reasons to hold the coin. For example, some coins will offer rewards to holders. Proof of Stake coins reward holding over selling.
6. supporting infrastructure to add value. There has to be more than just a coin. Anything that can support or add value to the coin.
7. market support. Nothing artificial but simply good reasons to buy the coin and support the price, such as a bounty system that pays out in the coin.

I hope others here have some good recommendations as far as what makes a good coin. Please add them here, as I'm sure that would help lots of people.
Crypto_Kiddie

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

You can buy a Bitcoin and hold onto it for a little while you research alt coins and get a feel for everything before you start branching off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: