Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin backed down  (Read 402 times)
CrKedd4

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

If bitcoin prices have not decreased significantly then I think bitcoin is still convinced by everyone.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

How to reinforce the belief that bitcoin will not die.
This question will always be present when the bitcoin price decreases, and the average question is always made by the newbie. To make sure that bitcoin will not die is you have to understand what bitcoin is and cryptocurrency. Reading the news about cryptocurrency is the most important thing to make sure that bitcoin will not die. Understand the decentralization system, because the movement in each coin price is determined by the user. But the most important thing for me to believe that bitcoin will not die is a digital system of transactions that will be needed in the future, and bitcoin is the solution for it.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

self-motivated, believing that bitcoin will never death, that's all.
and also never be influenced by the opinion of outsiders or the media, you must have your own goals.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

It's possible ... if the support of all parties in attracting and diverting or supporting others like other coins or bitcoin shards can slow the growth of bitcoin.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Bitcoin will not die that easily because the strongest crypto coin bitcoin, the bitcoin is unstable and that's normal if there's a price drop, but that's not the bitcoin end result. Be patient, bitcoin will rise again soon.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

Bitcoin currently has a high price. we can see the bitcoin price movement from first appeared and currently has a high price. it makes us as users believe that bitcoin has a high price and does not die
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Bitcoin never die because this is most crypto currencies are used by people, bitcoin will always have a bright future.
so far the price Bitcoin have reach $10,179.42 and that's is an early increase from the previous price of just $ 6,128.
Bitcoin will always be loved by people and countries in this world.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

What happen to this people? When the price of bitcoin are decreasing they thinking it will die. Bitcoin is the first and the most popular crypto currency and this very useful by  technologies, and financial they give a big help to other people unfortunate. Honestly I don't think Bitcoin will die, because I truly believe of Bitcoin ability.
Milonsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

Crypto investors are seeing red this week. Bitcoin plunged to two-month lows on Thursday, dipping below $9,000 for the first time since November. At the time of writing, Bitcoin had bounced back up to the $9,200 level, down from weekly highs just above $12,000. This week has seen coins across the board in the red — a sign that investors are jumping ship to fiat currencies this time instead of swapping into altcoins as we’ve seen in the recent past.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

As of this writing Bitcoin price is rising but i am not yet convinced that we will experience a bull run perhaps I think the down trend will continue and may go back to the $9000 area. That said it does not mean Bitcoin will die, it is just a price pull back and this is very common not only in crypto currency market but on all market.

Relax and avoid the stress, Just hold your coins if you are a long term investor and check the price not to often.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

We could not simply be able to predict the foreseeable future of Bitcoin but I don't think it will die. With the current growth and demand that Bitcoin is having I don't think that it will die in the near future.  It's quite often we see these kinds of "worried" post when Bitcoin's price is going down but we should not be a part of it as if you have a trading plan you wouldn't be worried at all. I can say with confidence that Bitcoin will last for a very long time.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

Well you can see more and more people are investing in bitcoin, you see this from the transaction volume and more and more country also already legalize and regulating crypto, so most of the countries think bitcoin as the future currency that need to be develop, if you keep on update the news you will see there are more positive news about bitcoin, bitcoin won't die easily especially Japan already legalize it
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Do not worry at all. Bitcoin will not die. If it drops a bit, it is a norm - you should know that all the cryptocurrency is volatile. BTC will start growing this spring I think.
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

There are many projects with many experiments but first you need to study many materials.
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

There are many projects with many experiments but first you need to study many materials.

For me bitcoin is totaly back down. when you see the curency there are in the half value. i think bitcoin will never down. maybe it's from now. but who knows maybe it's back from high. the best we can do is just trust and believe in bitcoin. do not afraid if down. we need to help bitcoin for invest to growing up. so let's invest to bitcoin to back into normal price.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

you can believe whatever you want to believe, nobody has the right to force you to change what you believe in. if you think bitcoin will die then stick to that. and if we think bitcoin will grow and have a much bigger future than you can even imagine, then we stick to that belief of ours.
in a couple of years it will be clear which one of us were right and which one was wrong and we will live with the decision we made today, just like we are living with the decision we made back in 2009, 2010,... to not get involved with bitcoin sooner.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████