Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈📈[ANN][Pre-ICO] CRYX - Cryptocurrency Market Indexes and Data Solutions  (Read 302 times)
CRYX (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 09:26:55 PM by CRYX

CRYX
Benchmarks and Data/Analytics Solutions for Cryptocurrency Investors

The CRYX Platform is a one-stop solution for cryptocurrency investors permitting an access to crypto-related Big-Data and Analytics

WHAT IS THE CRYX’S PROJECT AND MISSION ?

The mission of the CRYX Project is to to support investors via benchmarking and data/analytics solutions to help them have an accurate view of the cryptocurrency market environment so that they can manage and build better portfolios and investment strategies.
CRYX’s services include:
- Cryptocurrency Market Indexes; different series of indexes allocating different weights to the constituents (CRYX5, CRYX10, CRYX25, CRYX50, CRYX100)
- Technical Indicators Visualisation Tool
- Cryptocurrency Volatility Index (CVX)
- Cryptocurrency Classification Standard (CCS)
- a CRYX Community sharing their Research and findings on the cryptocurrency market

WHAT IS CRYX OFFERING ?

1) CRYPTOCURRENCY INDEXES

The cryptocurrency index CRYX is a conceptual benchmark developed by financial professionals to create an index methodology adapted to the cryptocurrency market. The reallocation of the constituents is revised on a daily basis in order to better react to the dynamic market changes. This reallocation takes in consideration the market capitalization and the liquidity of every cryptocurrency. CRYX Indexes provide different calculation methods in order to provide indexes adapted to different portfolio strategies (i.e. Cap-Weighted, Equal-Weighted, and Exponential-Weighted). Each Index is then available with a fixed number of constituents (i.e. 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100).
CRYX indexes are freely available to the public on the online platform of the CRYX Project.

2) CRYX CRYPTOCURRENCY CLASSIFICATION STANDARD (CCS)
Cryptocurrencies do not all have the same purpose(s), they do not target the same audience and do evolve in several economic sectors.
CRYX decided to split cryptocurrencies that do not behave the same way in order to try to understand their performance behaviour. The Cryptocurrency Classification Standard split the market into six different segments:
- Peer-to-Peer Digital Payment,
- Blockchain for Applications,
- Financial Services,
- Information Technology,
- Social and Medias,
- Others

The primary use of the Cryptocurrency Classification Standard (CCS) will be to determine the weight of each asset category into CRYX’s range of indexes.

3) CRYX CRYPTOCURRENCY VOLATILITY INDEX (CVX)
The CRYX Cryptocurrency Volatility Index (CVX) is aiming to measure the volatility of the top 50 cryptocurrencies over a 3 weeks rolling period.
The CRYX Cryptocurrency Volatility Index also integrates CRYX’s “FLEX” weighting methodology in other to smooth the market values from the top 50 cryptocurrencies and allow a better overall impact of each cryptocurrency volatility.

4) TECHNICAL INDICATORS VISUALIZATION TOOL
CRYX’s Visualization Tool allows you to visualize 20 technical indicators over more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies. Trade volumes and prices will also be shown on the chart.
https://cryx.io/backtesting.html

WHY BUY CCX ?

Market Opportunity
Our goal is to become the leading index provider for the cryptocurrency market. With the cryptocurrency market capitalization predicted to reach $10 trillion over the next 4 years, it is estimated than over $800 billion will be invested in equivalent index-based “Crypto ETFs”.

Real Use On Our Platform
Once the token crowdsale will be complete and our Beta platform will be launched, CCX tokens will be accepted to upgrade your user account privileges and unlock specific features. In the near future, new services will be released to fulfill users’ needs and to allow our CRYX Community to grow steadily.

Tailor-Made Business Model
A vast majority of our data and tools will be publicly available for individual users. We have designed a freemium business model in which users will have to subscribe only to the additional services they need, whenever they need, and only if it is needed by the mean of our CCX Tokens.

An Easy And Global Opportunity To Reach
Performing a crowdfunding using a cryptocurrency such as Ethereum has the strong benefit of allowing anyone to participate very easily by following the platform’s specifications. Our token policy is available online to let our supporters aware of its details and also includes a “Burn” policy for fairness.

TEAM

We have worked for some of the world’s largest asset managers in quantitative investment, Big Data and machine learning. We now want to use our expertise and the power of blockchain technology to transform the cryptocurrency market.

Olivier Al-Khatib
CEO / Chief Data Scientist
Mathematical modelling, data retrieval

Niroshan Logeswaran
Chief Technology Officer
Platform development, database implementation

Zahid Hossain
Head of Crypto Research
Index research, crypto market analysis

Florian Cadet
Head of Sales & Marketing
B2B Sales strategy, PR, Communication

PRE-SALE

Exchange rate: 1 ETH = 1500 CCX
Discount rate: 50%
Start Date: 09/04/2018
End Date: 16/04/2018

More info on: cryx.io

SUMMARY

The CRYX Project is a great and innovative project in the cryptocurrency world as there doesn’t exist any benchmarks, Volatility Index or Classification Standard in the cryptocurrency space yet.
This is not to be missed out !

Feel free to contact us if you require more information or would like some customisable sets of data of your choice.
info@cryx.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Hi, this looks like an interesting project. I am looking into the details on it now. It is still early, but I see there is more than a month until the ICO which is good because we will be able to hear more info by then.
CRYX (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

Thank you Panadacoin.

We truly believe there is currently a lack of transparency in the cryptocurrency market and a lack of information on the market's daily/monthly/annual performance and volatility. That is why we have been creating CRYX for the last 2 years.
If you are looking for real-time data and/or customized data (for a specific range and/or time period), feel free to visit our website, follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter !

All the best,
The CRYX Team
SullivanA

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I knew such services were definitely missing from the cryptocurrency market.Very nice project with promising tools.
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

Hello, let me some questions.

- Who is the CEO?

- Why dont you use 2way telegram for Strong Community?

- Have you collected 5 + Years Data so far?

- Beta is scheduled to be Q4 according to road map.
  WP says "The Beta Platform will provide additional services and is targeted to be launched before the end of Q2 2018".

- I'm interested in your great products, but I cannot understand your exact business.
  Are you a company or a foundation?

- What is index provider? Does it means that you sell financial goods?

- You have some products. Which is main?
  I think the resource of start-up is too limited to widen the scope.

-  I also cannot understand why the token is necessary and how the token will be used.

-  The exact ratio of token distribution.

- Do you set soft cap?
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

is this project just like coinigy ?
because i read about this in the site on TECHNICAL INDICATORS VISUALIZATION TOOL
Our Visualization Tool allows you to visualize 20 technical indicators over more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies. Trade volumes and prices will also be shown on the chart.
regards
CRYX (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

- Who is the CEO?

WP says "The Beta Platform will provide additional services and is targeted to be launched before the end of Q2 2018".

- I'm interested in your great products, but I cannot understand your exact business.

-  I also cannot understand why the token is necessary and how the token will be used.

- Do you set soft cap?

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your questions. Here are the answers to them:

- The CEO is Olivier who is an experienced professional in Asset and Investment Management, in Data Science as well as in the Blockchain technology.

- We do not fully understand what you do mean by "2-way" Telegram?

- Yes, we do have collected 5+ years of data as we have data since 2013.

- The Beta platform is to be delivered by end of Q4 2018

- We are a company delivering indexes on the cryptocurrency market. We offer different ranges of indexes (i.e. Cap-Weighted, Equal-Weighted and FLEX-Weighted for the following indexes: CRYX5, CRYX10, CRYX25, CRYX50, and CRYX100.

- We do not sell financial goods but we deliver indexes. The cryptocurrency index CRYX is a conceptual benchmark developed by financial professionals to create an index methodology adapted to the cryptocurrency market. The reallocation of the constituents is revised on a daily basis in order to better react to the dynamic market changes. This reallocation takes in consideration the market capitalization and the liquidity of every cryptocurrency. CRYX Indexes provide different calculation methods in order to provide indexes adapted to different portfolio strategies (i.e. Cap-Weighted, Equal-Weighted, and Exponential-Weighted). Each Index is then available with a fixed number of constituents (i.e. 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100). CRYX indexes are freely available to the public on the online platform of the CRYX project.

- Our main products are the following:
  • Cryptocurrency Market Indexes; different series of indexes allocating different weights to the constituents (i.e. CRYX5, CRYX10, CRYX25, CRYX50, CRYX100)
  • Technical Indicators Visualisation Tool
  • Cryptocurrency Volatility Index (CVX)
  • Cryptocurrency Classification Standard (CCS)
  • a CRYX Community sharing their Research and findings on the cryptocurrency market

- The token's use is the following:
  • Once the token crowdsale will be complete and our Beta platform will be launched, CCX tokens will be accepted to upgrade your user account privileges and unlock specific features. In the near future, new services will be released to fulfill users’ needs and to allow our CRYX Community to grow steadily.
  • A vast majority of our data and tools will be publicly available for individual users. We have designed a freemium business model in which users will have to subscribe only to the additional services they need, whenever they need, and only if it is needed by the mean of our CCX Tokens.
  • Performing a crowdfunding using a cryptocurrency such as Ethereum has the strong benefit of allowing anyone to participate very easily by following the platform’s specifications. Our token policy is available online to let our supporters aware of its details and also includes a “Burn” policy for fairness.

- The exact Token Distribution and Allocation can be seen on: www.cryx.io

- Our soft cap is $500,000

Best regards,
The CRYX Team
CRYX (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

because i read about this in the site on TECHNICAL INDICATORS VISUALIZATION TOOL
Our Visualization Tool allows you to visualize 20 technical indicators over more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies. Trade volumes and prices will also be shown on the chart.
regards
Hello Sir,

I guess the Technical Indicators Visualization Tool service is pretty much similar to the project idea of CoinIgy. However, we do offer other services and our main one is the creation of Indexes on the cryptocurrency market to assess and monitor how the market's performance and volatility evolves through time.

Best regards,

The CRYX Team
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

I would like more detail and simpler. What indexes are spoken about in the project? Why they need customers. What needs will investors perform services?

CRYX (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

I would like more detail and simpler. What indexes are spoken about in the project? Why they need customers. What needs will investors perform services?
Hello Sir,

Our indexes are used for benchmarking purposes. They allow investors to compare their strategies and portfolios to our benchmarkets' performances and returns.
We offer the CRYX Cryptocurrency Volatility Index (CVX) for investors to assess and monitor the volatility in the cryptocurrency market.
Finally, we also offer the CRYX Cryptocurrency Classification Standard (CCS) allowing cryptocurrency enthusiasts to monitor each sector's performance and classify each cryptocurrency/token available in the market.

Customers would be mainly asset managers and cryptocurrency funds managers who need to benchmark their strategies and portfolios.
Individuals can join the CRYX Community to share their strategies and Research ideas. They can also use the platform to visualize over 1,500 cryptocurrencies and use more than 15 technical indicators: https://cryx.io/backtesting.html

You can find our different indexes for our three different series (CRYX5, CRYX10, CRYX25, CRYX50, CRYX100) on this page: https://cryx.io/product.html
Furthermore, users can also check the Fact Sheet for each of our three different index ranges (example with the CRYX25 here: https://cryx.io/CRYX25_FactSheet.pdf)

There are 3 different Series: Cap-Weighted, Equal-Weighted, and FLEX-Weighted

Cap-Weighted:
This index range will be tracking the cryptocurrency market based on each individual market capitalization.
The major currencies will have larger impact on the performance returns than assets with lower market capitalization.

Equal-Weighted:
This index range offers an alternative from the Market Capitalization range of indexes. The Equal-Weighted index range is purposely erasing the market capitalization factor from each asset in order to achieve a simple goal – all the assets weights are equal.

FLEX-Weighted:
This third index range is a new and more experimental kind of benchmark. FLEX stands for "EXponential
FLattening". We have developed our own method to calculate an index that is not purely driven by market
capitalization but is neither fully equalized.
LuisCr

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Sounds like an interesting project with potential in finance.
Machine Learning tools are not available on your platform yet. When do you think they will be available and what algos are you going to use?
CRYX (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Sounds like an interesting project with potential in finance.
Machine Learning tools are not available on your platform yet. When do you think they will be available and what algos are you going to use?
Machine learning tools will be available on the CRYX Platform by the end of the year 2018. Amongst the techniques developed for prediction purposes are: gradient boosting, k-nearest neighbours, hidden markov models and some deep learning.
LuisCr

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Are you providing ETFs too?
Can I use your indices as benchmarks for my strategies? I have a strategies including 50 cryptos? Can I use your CRYX50 marketcap?
Thanks
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

Reserve russian translaction

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:26:33 AM

regards
Hello Sir,

I guess the Technical Indicators Visualization Tool service is pretty much similar to the project idea of CoinIgy. However, we do offer other services and our main one is the creation of Indexes on the cryptocurrency market to assess and monitor how the market's performance and volatility evolves through time.

Best regards,

The CRYX Team

okay,, sounds very interesting and i hope this project this project will be succed will with all the services offers inside
regards
rgkirkpatrick

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

This looks like a super valuable service for which I would be willing to pay.  But even after repeated explanations, it is clear that the token is a fundraising strategy only.   
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:11:59 AM

Thank you for your reply.

- I mean chat function of telegram, also I think this bitcoin forum is useful for community development if it was linked to the website.

- This graph needs mouse over for seeing data, I found now.

- Who is the CEO?

- Do you set soft cap?

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your questions. Here are the answers to them:

- The CEO is Olivier who is an experienced professional in Asset and Investment Management, in Data Science as well as in the Blockchain technology.

- We do not fully understand what you do mean by "2-way" Telegram?

- Yes, we do have collected 5+ years of data as we have data since 2013.

- The Beta platform is to be delivered by end of Q4 2018

- We are a company delivering indexes on the cryptocurrency market. We offer different ranges of indexes (i.e. Cap-Weighted, Equal-Weighted and FLEX-Weighted for the following indexes: CRYX5, CRYX10, CRYX25, CRYX50, and CRYX100.

- We do not sell financial goods but we deliver indexes. The cryptocurrency index CRYX is a conceptual benchmark developed by financial professionals to create an index methodology adapted to the cryptocurrency market. The reallocation of the constituents is revised on a daily basis in order to better react to the dynamic market changes. This reallocation takes in consideration the market capitalization and the liquidity of every cryptocurrency. CRYX Indexes provide different calculation methods in order to provide indexes adapted to different portfolio strategies (i.e. Cap-Weighted, Equal-Weighted, and Exponential-Weighted). Each Index is then available with a fixed number of constituents (i.e. 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100). CRYX indexes are freely available to the public on the online platform of the CRYX project.

- Our main products are the following:
  • Cryptocurrency Market Indexes; different series of indexes allocating different weights to the constituents (i.e. CRYX5, CRYX10, CRYX25, CRYX50, CRYX100)
  • Technical Indicators Visualisation Tool
  • Cryptocurrency Volatility Index (CVX)
  • Cryptocurrency Classification Standard (CCS)
  • a CRYX Community sharing their Research and findings on the cryptocurrency market

- The token's use is the following:
  • Once the token crowdsale will be complete and our Beta platform will be launched, CCX tokens will be accepted to upgrade your user account privileges and unlock specific features. In the near future, new services will be released to fulfill users’ needs and to allow our CRYX Community to grow steadily.
  • A vast majority of our data and tools will be publicly available for individual users. We have designed a freemium business model in which users will have to subscribe only to the additional services they need, whenever they need, and only if it is needed by the mean of our CCX Tokens.
  • Performing a crowdfunding using a cryptocurrency such as Ethereum has the strong benefit of allowing anyone to participate very easily by following the platform’s specifications. Our token policy is available online to let our supporters aware of its details and also includes a “Burn” policy for fairness.

- The exact Token Distribution and Allocation can be seen on: www.cryx.io

- Our soft cap is $500,000

Best regards,
The CRYX Team
Darya Avasapova

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/366. We can hold your ann - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013658.0 on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

What is the newest development of this project? I see the website and mission of this project quite interesting to see, I hope many people are interested in this project. hopefully it runs smoothly and works.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓