Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO for credit card  (Read 227 times)
tbalazs (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Hi,

Do you know any platform where you can buy tokens directly with credit card?
I have friends who find the process of buying eth and from there token complicated, any suggestions?

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Hi,

I have friends who find the process of buying eth and from there token complicated, any suggestions?

Yes. there's a site called "Coinschedule", https://www.coinschedule.com/ Simply click on an ICO, and you see which currencies they accept, ( BTC, ETH,) but occasionally you will also see "Wire transfer"

This one for example, https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e2189/joy-token-pre-sale.html

There's not that many though.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

Hi,

You mean ICO that accepts credit card for token purchase? Or a place where you can buy ETH with a card?

I have recently stumbled upon such ICO - TendSwiss. I Hope more projects will allow it soon.
tbalazs (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Hi,

You mean ICO that accepts credit card for token purchase? Or a place where you can buy ETH with a card?

I have recently stumbled upon such ICO - TendSwiss. I Hope more projects will allow it soon.

I mean that a website where someone can buy ICOs with direct creditcard transaction without buying ETH first than buying Token

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
TheBartender

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

I heard of CrowdViz back in November (they accepted card) but not many do.

Keep in mind that ICOs are grey area in the United States and many ICOs don't allow Americans right now. That being the case, accepting payments from Visa/MastserCard could get them in trouble too, so they are not readily involved.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

Hi,

I mean that a website where someone can buy ICOs with direct creditcard transaction without buying ETH first than buying Token

Ok, so it looks like except Coinschedule there aren't any similar sites, which is wierd since I'd guess it should be popular right now. Maybe it's time to make a project solving that problem and start an ICO... Cool
tbalazs (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Hi,

Ok, so it looks like except Coinschedule there aren't any similar sites, which is wierd since I'd guess it should be popular right now. Maybe it's time to make a project solving that problem and start an ICO... Cool

Lets do it, I am in it Smiley

traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

I was about to ask the same question - so I tried google and found this thread Smiley I know CrowdViz was accepteing credit cards (but token sale finished already) and it seems this TendSwiss is accepting it as well. Have not found any other ICO that would accept credit cards until now Sad
Melanie84

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

I think this is more an issue with whoever your bank is as far as I'm aware. Or your credit card provider for that matter. I know a few friends who can't use their credit cards.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1610

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Hi,

https://daneel.io/
Pay with PayPal

https://ico.savedroid.com/
Pay with Credit Card

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

It appears more  an issue which is country specific . As cryptocurrencies are legal in some countries their you can use CC to buy ETh or BTC hence the credit card can also be used to  participate in ICO s in ICO  the tokens/coins are bought using ETH and BTC . Also it has to do with certain bank regulations who dont encourage use of cryptocurrencies as was case in my country where Citibank has disallowed all transactions involving cryptocurrencies

Hi,

trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

it should have been possible for a long time. it would speed up the development of cryptocurrencies.
a good idea for a startup.

tbalazs (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

The problem I see is with payment processors, many of the ICO investors would do a chargeback in case they are loosing. This would kill the payment processor and you would end up without payment on the site. So the problem is here and that is why most of the ICOs are not accepting card as payment option...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: