Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Bitcoin Data?  (Read 133 times)
laudecay (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

Hi! I'm trying to find certain bitcoin data down to 1-minute resolution and I'm not having much luck, unfortunately. Honestly if you can beat an hour resolution, I'll be super happy, and I'm trying to go back to May 2016 or so.

I need transaction volume in BTC, mempool size in BTC, and transaction fees (I don't really care what the metric is here, as long as it's consistent- transaction fee for 90% chance of making it in the next 30 minutes would work, minimum transaction fee in last block would work.... etc).

Blockchain.info is only giving me 1-day resolution for some of these when I ask for one-second, and I've done a good amount of googling. Anything you can suggest would be welcome. I will send a small reward if someone can find me all three :3
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

As with any data, it is important to understand the difference between these prices and to request the data that is most appropriate for your needs. In this case, let’s imagine that you want simply to show your users the current bitcoin market price (also known as the “bitcoin spot price”), reflected in the US dollar equivalent.
Getting the spot price is quite simple. First, let’s take a look at a naked cURL request. Note that you can substitute any supported currency code for USD.
Easy, right? However, in most situations, you’re going to want to be able to grab the price information from within your code (i.e., not using cURL). Let’s take a look at using one of the offical coinbase libraries.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: