Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sublime & TomatoCage Confirmed Scammers  (Read 3532 times)
JJBTCSeller (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:19:31 PM

I came to Sublime asking for Bitcoins, I told him I could pay by PayPal. He requested ID so I gave him my ID, I sent the payment first and he sent me no bitcoins and I found my ID for sale on SilkRoad. Be very very careful he has multiple accounts to give himself fake trust ratings. Just check his sales thread, you will see lots of new users with less than 5 posts all commenting on how legit he is. He will no doubt get his multiple accounts to flame this thread. He gave me a negative trust rating to try and make me look like the scammer. Thanks to bellends like TomatoCage, sublime can get away with this shit. Be very careful!! Ignore TomatoCage he also has multiple accounts, he is working with Sublime, they've got some partnership, they always back each other up and they always call everyone a scammer when they're the scammers. TomatoCage is some low-life scum who use to work in McDonalds, but he got fired for gross misconduct (stealing!). He now lives in his mum's basement when he's not fapping off to world at warcraft or fapping off to his mums panties he's scamming people online. The same goes for Sublime, he buys and sells car parts, he's a fucking pussy that thinks he's hard. They're both pussys that have no life and I think they're secretly bum boys. I do feel sorry for them both, they both have aids after shagging each other in a bush, one of them had aids, I think one of them got aids from sucking some guys dick for a bitcoin. That's how sublime got his first bitcoin, same for TomatoCage. It's a shame...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:22:02 PM

I came to Sublime asking for Bitcoins, I told him I could pay by PayPal. He requested ID so I gave him my ID, I sent the payment first and he sent me no bitcoins and I found my ID for sale on SilkRoad. Be very very careful he has multiple accounts to give himself fake trust ratings. Just check his sales thread, you will see lots of new users with less than 5 posts all commenting on how legit he is. He will no doubt get his multiple accounts to flame this thread. He gave me a negative trust rating to try and make me look like the scammer. Thanks to bellends like TomatoCage, sublime can get away with this shit. Be very careful!! Ignore TomatoCage he also has multiple accounts, he is working with Sublime, they've got some partnership, they always back each other up and they always call everyone a scammer when they're the scammers. TomatoCage is some low-life scum who use to work in McDonalds, but he got fired for gross misconduct (stealing!). He now lives in his mum's basement when he's not fapping off to world at warcraft or fapping off to his mums panties he's scamming people online. The same goes for Sublime, he buys and sells car parts, he's a fucking pussy that thinks he's hard. They're both pussys that have no life and I think they're secretly bum boys. I do feel sorry for them both, they both have aids after shagging each other in a bush, one of them had aids, I think one of them got aids from sucking some guys dick for a bitcoin. That's how sublime got his first bitcoin, same for TomatoCage. It's a shame...

I don't think you did yourself any favors with this post.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:27:21 PM

facepalm.jpg

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
JJBTCSeller (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:29:29 PM

facepalm.jpg

Oh sorry I thought you were busy sucking Sublimes dick, didn't know you'd already finished. That was quick, did you and your boyfriend have a break up?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:39:26 PM

lol BJButtSmeller is mad because he didn't get to scam on that account before he got busted. Awww Cry

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:43:40 PM

Calling Tomatocage a scammer is a strong indicator that you are a scammer. Just a friendly heads up.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:45:32 PM

post pics of them sucking people off for btc. i'm sure they will reimburse you of your coins  Cheesy

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:47:45 PM

Calling Tomatocage a scammer is a strong indicator that you are a scammer. Just a friendly heads up.

i disagree. making threads that make no sense and offer no truth is a good indicator that someone is lying though.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:48:14 PM

JJBTCSeller enough of this shit already
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 06:01:32 PM

So does the proof exist only in your mind?  Are you religious by chance?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:04:49 PM

So does the proof exist only in your mind?  Are you religious by chance?

judging from his "dialect" i would guess he's not...lol

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:06:39 PM

i disagree. making threads that make no sense and offer no truth is a good indicator that someone is lying though.

Normally this is correct. But if you go just by the statistics (ie. all the negative trust ratings I've received), jwzguy is correct as well Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:07:31 PM

JJBTCSeller, I'd be careful about making slanderous statements without any proof.  Just sayin'...

By the way, all this thread does is ensure that I will never conduct business with you.
r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:11:48 PM

Normally this is correct. But if you go just by the statistics (ie. all the negative trust ratings I've received), jwzguy is correct as well Smiley

well no offense but i remember you from CC(i was Nimda there btw), and though i never had an opinion of you one way or the other, things that have happened--both there and here at bitcointalk as well as other places, have taught me to be cautious to trust anyone who is connected to TF.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:14:18 PM

CC?

r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:15:12 PM

CC?

coinchat? remember?

Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:16:54 PM

some blank lines would have made this better readable, but apart from that, it seems totally legit.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:19:18 PM

I'm not on Coinchat/IRC/Skype/etc. This name is used only for this message forum, and is an alt for my real account.

Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:22:17 PM

TC is some low-life scum who use to work in McDonalds, but he got fired for gross misconduct (stealing!).
was he potentially involved in the big BigMac heist of 1998?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:33:58 PM

I'm not on Coinchat/IRC/Skype/etc. This name is used only for this message forum, and is an alt for my real account.

Actually, I take that back. I did use this name on another Bitcoin-related lending forum, but AFAIK it's still in beta and was never made public.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: