Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sublime & TomatoCage Confirmed Scammers  (Read 3532 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:39:37 PM

I'm not on Coinchat/IRC/Skype/etc. This name is used only for this message forum, and is an alt for my real account.

Actually, I take that back. I did use this name on another Bitcoin-related lending forum, but AFAIK it's still in beta and was never made public.

that is so weird, i could have swore i remembered you from coinchat. looks like i am mistaken, lol

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JJBTCSeller (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:54:31 PM

@jwzguy Here's friendly reply for you; fuck off you bellend!!

@realestone Why? Oh I get it! Your in for a gang bang, yeah you want aids as well, don't worry sublime will let you suck his cock for 1 bitcoin, please don't chargeback after he has ejaculated into your mouth.

@Vod No, I don't believe in some made up fairy tale cunt, religion is for morons who spend their whole life praying to someone who doesn't exist, lol stupid fucks, ay?

@the joint hey, guess who many fucks I give? Yep that's right! No a single fuck you sloppy cunt!

@Tomatocage name a time and a place mate, come on, after i've fucked you up i will dispose of the evidence, if you know what i mean?

Does any other cocky cunt want to make any sly remarks? If so PM me a place to meetup and you can make your remarks face to face.
r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:03:50 PM

@realestone Why? Oh I get it! Your in for a gang bang, yeah you want aids as well, don't worry sublime will let you suck his cock for 1 bitcoin, please don't chargeback after he has ejaculated into your mouth.

@Vod No, I don't believe in some made up fairy tale cunt, religion is for morons who spend their whole life praying to someone who doesn't exist, lol stupid fucks, ay?

@the joint hey, guess who many fucks I give? Yep that's right! No a single fuck you sloppy cunt!

@Tomatocage name a time and a place mate, come on, after i've fucked you up i will dispose of the evidence, if you know what i mean?

Does any other cocky cunt want to make any sly remarks? If so PM me a place to meetup and you can make your remarks face to face.

yeah i do. Yo' mama so fat she slipped on yo daddies banana and popped out a BJ

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 07:08:19 PM

So does the proof exist only in your mind?  Are you religious by chance?

judging from his "dialect" i would guess he's not...lol

Pfffft. I've found the religious people swear and insult the most - current example on this forum.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:10:26 PM

So does the proof exist only in your mind?  Are you religious by chance?

judging from his "dialect" i would guess he's not...lol

Pfffft. I've found the religious people swear and insult the most - current example on this forum.

well i'm religious and i swear alot, but never the gd word. that one is sacred imo. the other ones i don't so much care about. the n word pisses me off to for some reason, but only in a racist/negative connotation.

Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:10:32 PM

JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:12:03 PM

@r3wt So you're a pussy mate?? Won't even meet me, you're the fucking low-life rat backstabbing fucking chav that has to talk about people behind their back because they haven't got the balls to say it to their face, have I pretty much summed you up there mate?
The funny thing is you're a retarded pussy who doesn't have a life lol!

@Vod As I said above, why the fuck would I believe in some made up fucking cunt, yeah mate let me go and pray to someone who doesn't exist, lol what kind of stupid fuck believes in religion, fucking bible bashers, need to get a fucking life and find something to do with their lives instead of preaching bullshit. Guess some people are just like that, I'm surprised sublime doesn't believe in religion, he's a right bullshitting cunt.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:12:18 PM

OH DAMN SON! We all just got sonned, son! Cheesy

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:14:12 PM

@r3wt So you're a pussy mate?? Won't even meet me, you're the fucking low-life rat backstabbing fucking chav that has to talk about people behind their back because they haven't got the balls to say it to their face, have I pretty much summed you up there mate?
The funny thing is you're a retarded pussy who doesn't have a life lol!

@Vod As I said above, why the fuck would I believe in some made up fucking cunt, yeah mate let me go and pray to someone who doesn't exist, lol what kind of stupid fuck believes in religion, fucking bible bashers, need to get a fucking life and find something to do with their lives instead of preaching bullshit. Guess some people are just like that, I'm surprised sublime doesn't believe in religion, he's a right bullshitting cunt.

nah, you'll have to say it in all caps. does your mommy know you're using the computer?

Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:34:18 PM

Hmm. ... what the fuck?    Huh

I've got this feeling that our OP here falls into that under the age of 18 BTC user catalog of fuckwits.  At what point durning your formatting this soap opera did you decide to kill yourself?  You ran out of steam pretty quickly kiddo.  The carbon dateing on the Mickey-Ds ref alone shows that.

Shit from the sounds if it if someone did commit fraud against you.  I'm sure they lose more in the attempt to sell then it's worth.  If your actions speak anything for who you are.  I'd lay a safe bet on some projection anxiety problems. I'd go fucking HAM on you but that isn't going to solve anything.  But the ignore button will Smiley. Best wishes on growing up bud.  You are in for a long hard life if this is how you choose to treat people
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:07:44 PM

That's another thing I've noticed a lot of scammers do: they go off the deep end and start viciously attacking/cursing when any hint of suspicion is thrown their way. A reasonable person knows that trust has to be earned and anyone who has spent 5 seconds reading this subforum can see just how many scammers are constantly making new accounts. Some of them will spend hours building an account up to steal 50 cents worth of BTC.

So this reaction is another red flag.

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:33:13 PM

That's another thing I've noticed a lot of scammers do: they go off the deep end and start viciously attacking/cursing when any hint of suspicion is thrown their way. A reasonable person knows that trust has to be earned and anyone who has spent 5 seconds reading this subforum can see just how many scammers are constantly making new accounts. Some of them will spend hours building an account up to steal 50 cents worth of BTC.

+1
r3wt

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:52:07 PM

despite your under-exaggeration ("building an account up to steal 50 cents worth of BTC") the analogy fits. any reasonable person would have offered some proof with their scam accusation. 

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 04:12:38 AM

That's another thing I've noticed a lot of scammers do: they go off the deep end and start viciously attacking/cursing when any hint of suspicion is thrown their way.

No kidding?    Grin   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:00:18 AM

I can certainly say that TomatoCage has never scammed me.

~BCX~
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:30:42 AM

Lookout everyone Tomatocage has now got a new job in KFC, although he only gets to clean shit out of the toilet, he may bum rape you if you ever need to take a piss in KFC. This is living proof that KFC will hire anyone, even someone who has a criminal record, aids, a rapist and a scammer. Good luck on your first day at KFC tomorrow Tomatocage. Can we all wish Tomatocage good luck for tomorrow, thanks.
r3wt

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:46:33 AM

Lookout everyone Tomatocage has now got a new job in KFC, although he only gets to clean shit out of the toilet, he may bum rape you if you ever need to take a piss in KFC

i take it you are speaking from personal experience?

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:02:53 PM

Lookout everyone Tomatocage has now got a new job in KFC, although he only gets to clean shit out of the toilet, he may bum rape you if you ever need to take a piss in KFC. This is living proof that KFC will hire anyone, even someone who has a criminal record, aids, a rapist and a scammer. Good luck on your first day at KFC tomorrow Tomatocage. Can we all wish Tomatocage good luck for tomorrow, thanks.

I sure hope you have evidence when you resort to slander and defamation.  Keep it up and I bet one day you'll find yourself in court staring down the barrel of a civil suit.
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:49:15 PM

Shit,  let him keep going he's writeing it all out.  The true definition of ignorant. He can't delete the quoted text Smiley

You from pakistan or something mate? It's 'writing' not 'writeing'. You can't tell anyone the true definition of any word if you can't even spell writing right lol you dumb fucking tard, stick to being a paki taxi driver mate.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:44:12 PM

Good luck tomorrow TomotoCage!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: