Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sublime & TomatoCage Confirmed Scammers  (Read 3530 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:53:21 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 07:04:16 PM by Tomatocage

Lookout everyone Tomatocage has now got a new job in KFC, although he only gets to clean shit out of the toilet, he may bum rape you if you ever need to take a piss in KFC. This is living proof that KFC will hire anyone, even someone who has a criminal record, aids, a rapist and a scammer. Good luck on your first day at KFC tomorrow Tomatocage. Can we all wish Tomatocage good luck for tomorrow, thanks.

Good luck tomorrow TomotoCage!

Thanks man! BJSeller's mom just came in and ordered a 15pc bucket and downed that shit by herself. I was like "HEY LADY IN THE RED SWEATSUIT EATING THAT 15PC BUCKET ALONE IN THE DINING AREA... ONE DEPRESSING THING AT A TIME!"

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannyjr89

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:02:13 PM

This thread made my day!
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:07:18 PM

Lookout everyone Tomatocage has now got a new job in KFC, although he only gets to clean shit out of the toilet, he may bum rape you if you ever need to take a piss in KFC. This is living proof that KFC will hire anyone, even someone who has a criminal record, aids, a rapist and a scammer. Good luck on your first day at KFC tomorrow Tomatocage. Can we all wish Tomatocage good luck for tomorrow, thanks.

Good luck tomorrow TomotoCage!

Thanks man! BJSeller's mom just came in and ordered a 15pc bucket and downed that shit by herself. I was like "HEY LADY IN THE RED SWEATSUIT EATING THAT 15PC BUCKET ALONE IN THE DINING AREA... ONE DEPRESSING THING AT A TIME!"

did you ask her if she was ready to sing? looks like OP has given up...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:15:08 PM

Wait, so you gave someone else your paypal credentials when you were trying to buy Bitcoins from them?

No offense, but if you did give away your paypal login and password, you're pretty much asking for trouble. Your paypal account would only have value on Silkroad (or anywhere else) if you had given both your username AND password... And, why in the world would you ever do that? There's zero reason to do so, even if asked. If their concern is whether you have funds, that's solved by you sending first (since you're paying with the reversible form of payment, anyhow).

Sorry, seems fishy. I mean, even if they did what you're accusing them of, there was no reason at all for you to even have put yourself in that position in the first place. Likewise, if you sent money via paypal and he didn't transfer anything of value to you, then just pick up the phone and complain to paypal and thank yourself that you used a reversible form of payment.
JJBTCSeller (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:16:18 PM

McDonalds McDonalds
Kentucky Fried Chicken
And a Pizza Hut
Mc Donald's, Mc Donald's,
Kentucky Fried Chicken
And a Pizza Hut

^^I like that song. Simply because they name all the places that Sublime, Tomatocage and r3wt work.

Sublime did work at McDonalds, he use to be that clown ronald mcdonald. He once tried frying his penis in the fryer, he ended up getting third degree burns on his dick, Tomatocage and r3wt gave him a get well soon blowjob.

Tomatocage is starting his job at KFC tomorrow, perhaps he will climb the ranks, perhaps he will go from cleaning piss and shit out of the toilets to serving customers, that is Tomatocage's dream (well that's not his main dream, but I think you can work out what that one is about).

r3wt did work in pizza hut, I've already told everyone his story. He still does spunk on Sublime's pizza, sublime just loves it, he says it reminds him of his days in prison.

It's just such a good song, in a way it's a classic, for some obscene reason it never made it the charts, why it didn't is beyond me.
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:24:09 PM

Wait, so you gave someone else your paypal credentials when you were trying to buy Bitcoins from them?

No offense, but if you did give away your paypal login and password, you're pretty much asking for trouble. Your paypal account would only have value on Silkroad (or anywhere else) if you had given both your username AND password... And, why in the world would you ever do that? There's zero reason to do so, even if asked. If their concern is whether you have funds, that's solved by you sending first (since you're paying with the reversible form of payment, anyhow).

Sorry, seems fishy. I mean, even if they did what you're accusing them of, there was no reason at all for you to even have put yourself in that position in the first place. Likewise, if you sent money via paypal and he didn't transfer anything of value to you, then just pick up the phone and complain to paypal and thank yourself that you used a reversible form of payment.

Wow it's Sherlock Holmes, damn you're too fast for me. I can't even begin to keep up with your intellect.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:37:12 PM

Wow it's Sherlock Holmes, damn you're too fast for me. I can't even begin to keep up with your intellect.

That's about the first factual thing I've seen you write in your entire history on this forum (unless of course you wrote about dating your own mother somehwere... I don't keep up with all your posts).

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:29:36 AM

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:05:43 AM

I can certainly say that in addition never scamming me, TomatoCage has never bum raped me!

~BCX~
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:07:02 AM

I can certainly say that in addition never scamming me, TomatoCage has never bum raped me!

~BCX~

thats not what i heard. i saw jj crying in the locker room earlier about Tomatocage cheating on him.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:10:49 AM

~BCX~

Is that a hint of regret I detect there? Wink

Subud!

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:01:13 AM

One of the best thread in bitcointalk ever.  Grin
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:39:49 PM

Lmfao, Dude all this anger and homosexual behavior... Man it's not your fault.  I'm sure you didn't ask to be put in a wheelchair.  I'm also betting ypu didn't ask your father to pull your sedentary ass out of the wheelchair and fuck the shit out of you.  Hey I took a huge shit this morning.  My turds are in better emotional shape then you. jesus christ your fuckin dead air with your copy and paste book of insults. Do yourself a favor and chug some bleach.  Clean your fucking self fuck bag Smiley
JJBTCSeller (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:13:16 PM

Lmfao, Dude all this anger and homosexual behavior... Man it's not your fault.  I'm sure you didn't ask to be put in a wheelchair.  I'm also betting ypu didn't ask your father to pull your sedentary ass out of the wheelchair and fuck the shit out of you.  Hey I took a huge shit this morning.  My turds are in better emotional shape then you. jesus christ your fuckin dead air with your copy and paste book of insults. Do yourself a favor and chug some bleach.  Clean your fucking self fuck bag Smiley

Yep I'm right you're a paki mate. I can tell by how insulted you are. Also I can tell by your username. Pakis think it's cool to call themselves; 'dark', when really they're just curry eating taxi drivers that dream of setting up some sort of kebab shop. They all have more than one phone on them at all times. Bet you work in a call center, don't you mate? Or should I say don't you, Abdul?
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 06:05:18 PM

Welcome to episode two, Joey Goes To England Smiley
xsfgsdrwe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:12:35 AM

And we have delivery.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:55:23 PM

facepalm.jpg

Oh sorry I thought you were busy sucking Sublimes dick, didn't know you'd already finished. That was quick, did you and your boyfriend have a break up?

Considering killing myself after seeing how stupid the human race has become.

Yep I'm right you're a paki mate. I can tell by how insulted you are. Also I can tell by your username. Pakis think it's cool to call themselves; 'dark', when really they're just curry eating taxi drivers that dream of setting up some sort of kebab shop. They all have more than one phone on them at all times. Bet you work in a call center, don't you mate? Or should I say don't you, Abdul?

Yep, racist twat, definitely hanging myself tonight.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 07:52:58 PM

Welcome to episode two, Joey Goes To England Smiley

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
shiftybugger

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:19:36 AM

This thread is GOLD. Nothing funnier than an angry, semi-literate Pom.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: