Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart contracts game changer?  (Read 93 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

Are smart contracts the best next to currency coins? I found new hope in this new coin called etc. I'll be investing into it along side bitcoin.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

Are smart contracts the best next to currencies? I found new hope in this new coin called etc. I'll be investing into it along side bitcoin.
ETC? if you are talking about ETHEREUM CLASSIC that is not a new coin,in fact i was the first and original coin of the ethereum's network.From the past there are people who doesnt want to have fork in etherum's network,and some people wanted to have fork,that is why the netowork has split into two,one os ETC or ethereum classic for those who doesnt want to fork,ETH which is the ETHEREUM today are the people who wanted the fork.

ETC today has a lot of upcoming fundamentals that is why its price is getting pumped,a lot of news are coming that is why i have gone ALL IN to this coin.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
andriegembel

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:43:26 PM

Are smart contracts the best next to currency coins? I found new hope in this new coin called etc. I'll be investing into it along side bitcoin.
smart contract is just a token based on ethereum. But there is a possibility that the token will be swapped into a coin by the developer. ETC is now worth $ 37.91 USD market volume is ascending. Very likely this token will rise later. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: