Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Relation between Altcoin and BTC  (Read 432 times)
DAN29

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. And it was a big success. Due to it, altcoins; alternative+coins came up to follow its steps in crypto currency world.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Bitcoin can be regarded as the heart of all altcoins, in other words bitcoin is the foundation of all altcoins. Therefore all altcoins became popular today because of bitcoin and if bitcoin becomes less popular then they  follow suit.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

When the arrival of the bull market, if BTC rise considerably, so all altcoin would fall, when the price of BTC to stop, so altcoin will rise, but when the bear market, whether BTC is up or down, altcoin will fall.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

At first I thought there was an inverse relationship between the two, then as time went along I realized there was no 100% real relationship between the two it was arbitrary. All I know is in my almost year of crypto I have witnessed a multitude of outcomes at the markets and all of it points to random.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

I hate  this relation:)
If btc decrease, altcoins decrease
If btc increasse, altcoins decrease
How can I like this relations? Smiley
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

I hate  this relation:)
If btc decrease, altcoins decrease
If btc increasse, altcoins decrease
How can I like this relations? Smiley
you do not have to hate it, just choose one of altcoin and bitcoin. This moment is an opportunity for you to buy the coin you want because the price is cheaper than the previous price. and then save it until the price goes up, get ready to get rich.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

Hi guys, I understand that this question is probably obvious, but I'm wondering. What is the actual principe of Altcoin and Bitcoin relation? Why when Bitcoin price falls, Altcoin price falls too and vice versa?

I believe the same too, but not always. During those times when there was a price dump all have been affected due to a massive panic selling. They thought that was the end of the cryptocurrencies becua: and so even if bitcoin is the main concern it was equated to the latter. But there were times also when they go separately unaffected by each other.I believe the same too, but not always. During those times when there was a price dump all have been affected due to a massive panic selling. They thought that was the end of the cryptocurrencies and so even if bitcoin is the main concern it was equated to the latter. But there were times also when they go separately unaffected by each other.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

BTC and altcoins are both coins. Their just the same but different in value. Alternate coins are coins other than Bitcoin. Both currency has an equivalent amount in paper money. And their both used as crypto money in the block hain or in the online world.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

Hi guys, I understand that this question is probably obvious, but I'm wondering. What is the actual principe of Altcoin and Bitcoin relation? Why when Bitcoin price falls, Altcoin price falls too and vice versa?

Theres a big effect that this bitcoin can shakes all altcoin. When the bitcoin is in the dip most of the altcoins are getting affected and to be follow into the dip too,  but not all altcoins goes down,  meaning there are a strong connections this bitcoin onto some other altcoins that when this big whales moves up, others are followed and the others are not.
Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

What I've seen is that BTC usually dominates 1/3++ of the entire coinmarketcap. It would be interesting to see this reversed one day.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Well, bitcoin like a father for alt altcoin or fiat currency on a crypto world to exchange altcoin to others altcoin (I think). For the case of altcoin down it usually does not have too much effect on bitcoin so cannot be exactly vice versa.
Bitcoin has long been known as the king of virtual currency, with a lot of money growing at the same rate as Bitcoin's leap in the market. With the current situation, Bitcoin is associated with a lot of investors. Astronomical and other currencies, in many countries investment participation, is an essential thing and this helps Bitcoin grow.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

Bitcoin is the US dollar of cryptocurrencies,usually people buy Bitcoins and use that to buy other cryptocurrencies.When the price of Bitcoin goes up people dump altcoins to join the price pump and so altcoins usually drop in price for a while before rising because people will now  have to spend more to buy alts if they don't buy within the time being
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

altcoin with bitcoin can not be separated, because altcoin itself is like a complement in my opinion. and all exchange rates altcoin always use bitcoin, proved in all exchange altcoin / crypto currency definitely pair is bitcoin. so the value of the comparison is bitcoin. so it's no wonder if bitcoin prices go up and down surely the whole altcoin follows.
We all know that bitcoin is the king of coins ,therefore the value of altcoin or another depend much on bitcoin value. Nowadays, bitcoin is getting viral, most of the bitcoin users all know its profit. Thank to bitcoin, altcoin is also used widely. The reason why all coins depend on bitcoin is partly technology. When bitcoin value get down, all coins seem decrease. Thus, I think altcoins and btc have relation.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Base on my experiences before sometime the coins does not go together, sometimes if bitcoin rises altcoin decrease and in vice-versa altcoin rises bitcoin decreases.

Bitcoin is the first the first of all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and altcoin is connected and its kind tha main exchange you cant get the money when you will not exchange it to BTC, still it is base on the bitcoin exchange.

In what I learn the main couse of rising value is the investors so in the true story bitcoin and altcoin can't really go together sometimes for reason of the connection its still because of the investors.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Base on my experiences before sometime the coins does not go together, sometimes if bitcoin rises altcoin decrease and in vice-versa altcoin rises bitcoin decreases. Bitcoin is the first the first of all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and altcoin is connected and its kind tha main exchange you cant get the money when you will not exchange it to BTC, still it is base on the bitcoin exchange. In what I learn the main couse of rising value is the investors so in the true story bitcoin and altcoin can't really go together sometimes for reason of the connection its still because of the investors.
Based on my experience for many years that I know Bitcoin and Altcoin, the price of Bitcoin is very unique and it is related to the Altcoin price. Because when the price of Bitcoin get down, the price of most of the Altcoin will be down too. So I think it is very important to us to know that the price of Bitcoin is related to the price of Altcoin. When some Altcoin price go down, it may happen because of Bitcoin and not because of the Altcoin itself. A lot of people become confuse and afraid because the price of Altcoin that they adore are going down. They thought that the Altcoin are scam. But it is not true.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:51 AM

because bitcoin serves as barometer in cryptocurrency market as being the popular digital currency it's partly obvious that the prices of altcoins goes with the price of bitcoin. Also in some country you can't buy directly a altcoins you should buy first a bitcoin and go to exchanges and buy your preferred altcoins and the pairing in exchanges has mostly bitcoin is dominant.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

made it to the alts tend to fund the Bitcoin runs and Bitcoin tends to fund the running of alt. Because of this relationship, the movements in the price of the Bitcoin is often impact altcoin ...
dominic06

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:12:33 AM

Here everything is very simple. Bitcoin as the very first coin just influences the rest. The least bit of altcoins is exposed to the bitcoine ethereum course. True, recently he falls heavily
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

BTC is the crypto leader and the whole team depends upon the leader guidance.These are interrelated.When BTC price surge the Altcoins price surge and vise versa.A good example of 2017 is before us.When BTC went to ever high value $19782 during Dec-17 the whole crypto was blooming and when the price came down the whole market is bloody.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are related to each other. All coins have been also started after increasing the technique of bitcoin. Their group has been granted Altecoin status. There are several types of technology changes in Altcoin. 
 Altcoin can changes with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: