Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top 5 alts for 2018  (Read 863 times)
alexclaye (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

My top 5 alts for 2018, expect lots of growth (not including BTC, ETH)

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

Omisego and nano will be the best performers in 2018, I do not think neo can rise a lot in 2018. There are many excellent coins, if one diversify, hard to lose in the long term.

Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.
it looks like it's a very good coin dev, and has great potential in the future. I will hold some of those coins for long-term investments. because the coin looks very promising for the year 2018.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Atademir

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

ICX-VTC-SYS. These will go to moon in next bull run.
Pedale89

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

Great list! Totally agree with!   Wink

I am also holding some of these coins..!  Smiley
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

ICX , ZRX , Tron , Qtum and NEO .  Reliable projects can always be invested.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

You have a very good list as a Newbie. Well done!
You can also check these coins, WABI, PRL, SMART, DBET, YOYOW.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

I'd definitely include NEO in my top 5 alts for this year because of the community that backs it up. Chinese community cannot be underestimated and if they support a specific coin, you should follow through. They treat NEO as ETH for their people so this pick is a no-brainer.

Waves also is included in my top 5 picks because of how their team is so dedicated to this project and how they are working hard for this to be a successful one. Yes, its price has come down so much lately and some investors who bought at its ATH are pissed off but that's how just the market works. I only see this an opportunity right now to buy more at cheap price.  

I'm also looking to buy Dash this year and stack it up.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

I agree with NEO,OMISEGO and EOS.  I would add to this list of 5 alts STRATIS and ZRX. Great projects, but low promotion.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
theoneandonlyaceman

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Great list. I hold all of them except for Wanchain, really missed that boat!  Undecided Will definitely be getting them after they launch on an exchange.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

All those coins are already pumped to the stratosphere, they cannot go another 20, 30 or even 100x.

If you want to find the best performers for 2018 you'll need to look for coins with much lower market cap.

CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

NEO = a lot of ICOs are upcoming built on NEO this year.
IOTA = will change the way we live and they already have some hugh players partnered up with them.
STEEM = d.tube, dmania, dlive, steemit, dsound etc. their community is growing with extremely fast and more and more content creator from every area start to use it.
MATRIX (MAN) = This thing is not in the top 100 yet, but its going to be a game changer in terms of platforms. What they are going to archive is a whole different level. 1M Tx/s, AI included in their blockchain which doesnt require programing skills because smart contracts will be build via natural language & the blockchain evolves which means there wont be forks necessary since the blockchain always adapts. From all I have seen Matrix is something extremely special.
Oyster (PRL/SHL) = Again something very unique with a very impressive and hard working team. Especially with their 2nd token (Oyster Shell) which will airdrop in april, they have 2 very great projects.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

I think all of your choices are good except for Nano. Wanchain will be invaluable when listed on the good exchanges. Eos 2018 will realize the decentralized exchange at the end of the year.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

ICX,  QTUM, ENJ, LEND, AION
Trust them Trust them
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

I am familiar with EOS, the other ones seem popular but I never bought yet
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

As I know organizing ICOs or investing in them is forbidden in China.

EOS is still just an Ethereum token? They still had not do anything?
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

I do very agree on the WANCHAIN, it really rocks. By the way do you know when they will be tradable and what is the current price on the market ? Smiley
Dominor

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

Great list and info. I have been following all but OMISEGO. I will include that to my list. I am also checking out small cap cheap tokens with some huge potential like Telcoin.. I know that is completely a different coin.

JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

Watching what goals you pursue from coins and for how long. For me, let's say the best five is dash, neo, wave, monero and ardor if you do not look at the price. After all, in a coin, the price is not the main indicator, but the main thing is its road map and how the promotion is going on in the market.

zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

I'm a Newbie. This list is very useful to me.

I've bought some BTC and EOS at the moment. I hope to make more money in 2018.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: