Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top 5 alts for 2018  (Read 872 times)
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

My top 5 alts for 2018, expect lots of growth (not including BTC, ETH)

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.

Good choice but OMG, neo and EOS have already pumped.
I prefer now to buy cheap coins with low capitalization and perspectiv product. They can make you a good profits.
My choice :
DTA, OCN, KIN, CAPPA, APPC.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.

Like most people, I have NEO investment..Still unable to make the desired output..Despite everything I will continue to keep..NANO (formerly RaiBlocks) is a coin that surprises me..It's going well..I have never been interested in others because of the high supply..I hope it brings good.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

I think effect.ai will be an awesome pick for 2018. There will be an ICO of a total of 14.82 million euro. Which means it is a small marketcap coin with alot of grow potential. Also they will be competing with amazon with their decentralised "mechenical turk" software. I have been whitelisted for the ICO and am going to contribute some NEO to it. I believe in the team too, they are Dutch people Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

I investing in any different altcoins and my top 5 altcoins for 2018 is Ethereum
Litecoin
Neo
Iota
Cardano
It will be more exciting  this year, I believe that top 5 is will have more value.
AltCoinMarketing

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:08:49 AM

I am surprised not to see Litecoin anywhere on this list. With several threads rumoring a $1000 moon at point this year, I am keeping it higher on my list.
goldenatom

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

Very excited to see where NEO goes this year. So many ICOs should generate a lot of demand. Also excited to see more projects on XLM.
PleiadesVE

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:00 AM

My top 5 are NEO, XRB, ETH, SIA, ENG
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Well very well said your top altcoins for this year was really amazing all of the has really a strong fundamentals. All of them will be huge and it will start this year a lot of amazing project from their teams and their technology are really good. Anyway goodluck to those holding those altcoins may the odd be with us.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

I'm still looking for some solid altcoins to be my top 5 alts for this year but many of them have the potential to make a significant growth this year. I'm already holding ethereum, ripple and litecoin for long term and I might add some coins later like neo and cardano. Neo is considered by some coin analysts as ethereum of China because they both use smart contracts feature.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Agree with NEO, ICX and OMG. I dont link NANO (XRB) it is only pump and dump coin

You can check ZOIN, THETA, CND, NEBL, UTRUST
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

It was a really good portfolio. Usually newcomers buy unnecessary coins like ripple but the coins you choose are all coins that will make a lot of money in the long run.
Congratulations, it was a good investment Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

Utrust,Ada,WePower,XLM (Stellar) Cool
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

it is very good that you study the coin and for yourself determine the prospects and possible reasons for the success of a particular project. This is the right approach. Indeed, these are quality projects, time-tested. Perhaps they will not give up this year's mad profits, but you can be 80% sure that they will grow in price

salvatore1970abbate

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

This list is very usefull, I check this 5 top site...Thanks for information
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

Very very accurate and awesome list. All coins counted in list have great potential to fill. I am buying especially more neo as I still believe asian hype in crypto. Eos is problematic, I also agree.. Add wabi, too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

My top atlcoin is speedcash. its more profitable and it can competite bat coin in digital advertising world with clear idea
in one year this coin can go from $0.5 to $500
check there roadmap here

http://www.scash.ml
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

As of now, I am holding CND, GLA, ETH, XLM and TRX, and a lot more, why holding only 5 if you can hold more of them Smiley Better than expecting nothing, this crypto is like a game, the more you hold, the more chances of winning.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

Utrust,Ada,WePower,XLM (Stellar) Cool

Also I think that utrust should be inserted. If the agreement with amazon of which some blogs spoke, then utrust is the top coin for 2018
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

you have a good portfolio. I think in 2018 these altcoins will bring you a good profit. In my portfolio, there is also neo and eos, but I also hope for a good profit from the waves ,stratis and capp. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: