Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:09:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Karbo (KRB)  (Read 117 times)
pengurin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

I'm interested in your opinions about Karbo (KRB). It seems to be used mainly by an ukrainian community. How is it compared to other anonymous coins (for example monero)? Would you invest in it?
Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Although I am a Ukrainian and have already invested a bit in the coin, I'll try to answer.

In terms of tech, Karbo is no worse than Monero. It's also based on Cryptonote but has a slightly different implementation. It's no less private and secure than any other "privacy coin" because the underlying tech is practically the same.

In fact, it's one of three legit and fair Cryptonote coins along with Aeon and Monero. So I'd say it's one of the best out there. It just lacks awareness.

Devs are constantly working on improvements in algo and infrastructure. Last month they've released a mobile wallet. One of the best among all Cryptonote coins. And the first one with NFC feature. There are also working solutions for online stores to implement Karbo.

It seems to be used mainly by an ukrainian community

I'd say, Eastern Europe community, but yeah, mostly Ukrainian. There are working nodes in all parts of the world though.

Would you invest in it?

I would. And I have. Taking into account the market cap and comparing the coin to other similar coins, I'd say it may be a moonshot coin when the market recovers from the bearish trend. Even if you're skeptical I'd suggest investing up to 5% of your portfolio into KRB.
aiwe
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Monero in fact has better privacy thanks to its RingCT, we may call monero CryptoNote 2 where as Karbo is pure classic CryptoNote 1, bot have pros and cons, for example Karbo is cheaper to send when Monero transactions fees are quite high, Karbo has payment gateway, convenient wallets. 

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

The perspective of Karbowanec is that the project is positioned as a progressive, modern and innovative way of working with digital assets. At the same time, the cost of KRB is formed exclusively on the basis of consumer demand in the crypto-currency market, which determines the profitability of Karbowanec. Forecast Karbowanec in 2018 can not be called unambiguous, because due to increased competition in the crypto currency market, developers need to try very hard to make the KRB crypt possible to take its niche and successfully develop. At the same time, the Karbowanec project is not devoid of rationality and is gradually gaining its user base.
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

We see a strong downtrend on the daily chart KRB. You can start buying, for example, a fourth of the volume at the current price. And place limit buy orders at lower prices.
1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Although I'm Ukrainian I can't see practical use of it still, so I don't believe it will fly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: