Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion: What top five alt coins to catch in this BTC dip.  (Read 191 times)
dalefrench (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

BTC is dipping now and some sources say it could go 8800.  I am asking for professional  opinions on five top alt coins people are trying to catch on the dip.  Please list exchange.

Mainly interested in Bittrex and Binance exchanges, but your professional opinion matters. 

I always look at SC, ruby, tix, grs, and pot coins on bittrex.   But volume not so great on the last four.

Any help appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

BTC is dipping now and some sources say it could go 8800.  I am asking for professional  opinions on five top alt coins people are trying to catch on the dip.  Please list exchange.

Mainly interested in Bittrex and Binance exchanges, but your professional opinion matters. 

I always look at SC, ruby, tix, grs, and pot coins on bittrex.   But volume not so great on the last four.

Any help appreciated!
Hard support of bitcoin is at the $7k and $6K levels,so expect worst,what coin would i purchase if the dip has worsen? probably NEO and ETC,because NEO has been growing massively this year and we can see a consistent improvements because most of the developers are using NEO's NEP5 over ERC20 tokens,ETC or ETH Classic because it has a lot of fundamentals which would be a good safe haven if a  bloodbath happened.

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

Any help appreciated!
You should keep your first and last coins in that list. I don't know what you should do with the other coins that are in there.

OG member.
Brian Ray
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

Sonm would be great coin to buy in this coming dip it has great project, working product and excellent team. OAX is also very undervalued and good investment, lastly bitcoin buy in every f deep.

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

In my opinion EDO, EOS, ICX and SC are good choices. You could also catch THC at the lower price instead of POT, it should show itself very good at midterm.
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

the problem now is that not only BTC goes dip, altcoins go dip in btc price also
its better to hold BTC
actually it was better to buy ETC 1-2 weeks ago so you can even increase your BTC
i dont know which coins going to raise, but ETC chart looks very good and airdrop so i bought it
in few days i buy BTC and hold until the next big opportunity
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

it is impossible for such a thing to happen. BTC is the biggest of this market. the price is low at the moment. but if one time altcoins would be the same price as btc it altcoins i think trig appc ripple trx mono
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Any help appreciated!
Hard support of bitcoin is at the $7k and $6K levels,so expect worst,what coin would i purchase if the dip has worsen? probably NEO and ETC,because NEO has been growing massively this year and we can see a consistent improvements because most of the developers are using NEO's NEP5 over ERC20 tokens,ETC or ETH Classic because it has a lot of fundamentals which would be a good safe haven if a  bloodbath happened.
Yeah surely NEO and ETC could save our ass these two plus LTC would be the safe haven for most of us because these are solid coins which can easily recover from any crash,ETH too has solid support levels at $800 that is why i am sticking with these major coins when the bitcoin has started to fail,BTC has shown bearish movements that is why i immediately pull out my altcoins investments.

The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

-snip-

Bittrex is not people's favorite right now, I believe majority of traders go with Binance now. You can also find good coins in Kucoin and Cryptopia.
I would buy NEO, YOYOW and WABI from Binance, PRL from Kucoin and DBET from Cryptopia.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

It hink that the coin to catch is precisely BTC, just sell others and buy BTX to get ahead on the mid year possible rush up ... it is my view at least.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

The fall in prices for cryptocurrencies at the beginning of the year, repeats the dynamics of the previous year. And in 2017, there were already three large falls. The fall of more than 30% in both BTC and ETH generally corresponds to the historical pattern.
Two unique cryptocurrencies, which demonstrate positive dynamics today are EOS and VeChain.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

Check Binance vote that is going on right now. Here ar 3 leader: Elastos, Zilliqa and Wepower. All are the best candidates to buy and hold middle term. I would also suggest AION and Rivetz.
dalefrench (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

Thanks everyone for your replies.  Some of these coins suggested, I never heard of, and I am investigating them, which is exactly what I wanted to know.  All of them suggested show much promise.  And although, I mainly used Bittrex, I re checked out Binance, and I am taking my trading there.  They have a vastly better selection of coins.  And it looks like its quite active.  Thanks again, and good luck to all.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

I've been endorsing this already in the past, as I really like profit-sharing coins, like COSS and KuCoinShares. They give a percentage of fees to token holders, so the higher the trade volume on their respective exchanges, the higher is the dividend given. It's like staking but has more potential and is automated.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

when btc going down i always move my btc to eth, Pivx and strat,,
because usually all the coin above have a good movement if bitcoin down  Wink

dalefrench (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

I've been endorsing this already in the past, as I really like profit-sharing coins, like COSS and KuCoinShares. They give a percentage of fees to token holders, so the higher the trade volume on their respective exchanges, the higher is the dividend given. It's like staking but has more potential and is automated.

I never knew anything about that.  That idea is brilliant.  I will check into it.  Thanks!   And thanks to the rest of the bitcoin forum members replies. 
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

5 coins I will buy during the dips are siacoin, centra, monero, neo and Bitcoin. Most of the coins can be found in Bittrex and Binance, please do your own research before investing.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

What I looked for when looking to catch a dip of a good project  is the  volume, if the volume of a coin is reducing, that is possible to frustrate some holders that are looking to cash out and dump their coins which is likely going to trigger some sell order

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lavabender

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

RLC is a very legit coin (team of highly-published PhDs, working product and dapp store) that went from $3+ to $1.10. It's a great time to buy and I doubt it'll go much lower unless bitcoin crashes hard.
dalefrench (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

What I looked for when looking to catch a dip of a good project  is the  volume, if the volume of a coin is reducing, that is possible to frustrate some holders that are looking to cash out and dump their coins which is likely going to trigger some sell order

That is a great idea too.  So many different coins out there.  I think I sometimes do that with GRS coin, which is a great project and will be rebranding this year.  However, it never seems to fall below 5600 sats.   Being such a great idea, I imagine there are many people that think along this path.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: