Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELF] Aelf - Scalable Blockchains: Multi-Chain / Parallel Processing  (Read 385 times)
MacronMiner (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:38 PM

DISCLAIMER : I'm not involved into the aelf team
The aelf team have locked one thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2981434) and locked the other to its personnal use as they delete all posts (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2981592).
So this post will be no-censored and will contain discussion about aelf

ælf : The New Generation of scalable Blockchains: A new platform enabling developers to construct a multi-chain structure with parallel processing

Whitepaper   Website   Twitter   Telegram  Facebook  Medium  Reddit  GitHub

Binance  Bitfinex  Bibox  BCEX  BigONE  CEX  Gate.io  Huobi.pro  Hypex.io  KKEX OKEX  OTCBTC  GOPAX

We’ve started making bi-weekly progress updates to give investors an insight into current developments:
1. First report (Jan 14th 2018)
2. Second report (Jan 28th 2018)

Our new candy system (Azeroth) has officially launched, in order to sign up for the bounty system you will need an invitation code.
For more information check our Reddit

ELF tokens are used to pay resource fees in the system, such as the deployment of smart contracts, operating and upgrading
of systems (transaction fees, cross-chain data transfer fees). It also enables the community to vote on major decisions, such as
electing mining nodes, introducing new features to the system and other major decisions.

Max Supply: 1 billion ELF
Circulating Supply: 280 million ELF
Private Sale Price:1 ETH = 4,545 ELF (ETH price @450 USD by the end of private sale)

Token Contract Address: 0xbf2179859fc6D5BEE9Bf9158632Dc51678a4100e
Token Symbol: ELF
Decimals: 18

- A complete guide to Aelf
- Why Aelf chose for DPoS
- Thoughts on the first week after Aelf token distribution written by our COO Zhuling
- “What is Aelf”- The Merkle
- “Explaining Side Chains, The Next Breakthrough In Blockchain” - Forbes
- “Aelf Creating A Silent Revolution In The Blockchain World” - Valuewalk

ELF VS CMC

Cosmos (CMC universe coin) is a continuation of ideas put forward by the multi-chain system, the Satoshi's PoW consensus
algorithm replaced by Jae Know's Tendermint consensus algorithm. Tendermint, a Byzantine-fault-tolerant algorithm, is
optimized for PBFT and requires only two rounds of voting to reach a consensus.

Essentially, it contains multiple blockchains (running in the zone) using separate instances of Tendermint, and a chain of
hubs using de-trusted communication. Cross-link communication is limited to the transfer of digital assets, this cross-link
communication can return data and path, such as sending the sender information of the transfer status.

Aelf's cross-link communication is not only capable of transferring digital assets, but also able to pass any other information.
For example, aelf’s sidechains can trigger contract execution on other sidechains.

In addition, Tendermint did not come up with a parallel processing model on a single chain, so a chain also has its own
limitations. CMC performance is limited to a single machine, scalability will only be reflected when using multiple instances of
tendermint.

Aelf has proposed that parallel processing on a single strand will dramatically increase the upper limit of single-strand processing
capacity.

ELF VS EOS

Both EOS and aelf have proposed to use parallel processing to handle transactions, but the difference is that EOS only processes
in parallel on the main chain, while aelf's parallel processing framework enables parallel processing on all side chains.

By doing this, parallel processing will be performed on both the backbone and the sidechains.

ELF VS ETH

Ethereum has no scalability, no isolation of resources, and the popularity of CryptoKitties, CryptoZombies and more games to
come will block the transfer of the entire Ethereum network.

Aelf adopts the architecture of resource isolation to ensure that the surge of traffic on one chain will not affect the efficiency
of any other chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:44 PM

Thank you for creating this. It will facilitate a more open discussion about the AELF project.
muceua
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

Cool. Ty
ecoin_bestcoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

What kind of posts were they deleting? I'm interested in the criticism for this project as I am currently invested but can't find much in terms of FUD, and FUD is good imo so I'm here to accept any FUD that I can get
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

What kind of posts were they deleting? I'm interested in the criticism for this project as I am currently invested but can't find much in terms of FUD, and FUD is good imo so I'm here to accept any FUD that I can get

I am also interested to read about which posts they were deleting. I am reading on their bounty thread that their bounty campaign will be running for three years, which is extremely weird.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Why has the aelf twitter been banned? When I try to follow your account I receive error "aelf blockchain twitter account has been suspended". What's going on?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

Why has the aelf twitter been banned? When I try to follow your account I receive error "aelf blockchain twitter account has been suspended". What's going on?

Due to stupid policies of that centralized social media platform while this is very important and big project so this kind of action against them is not looking fair. This is not official thread you should join Telegram to let know what happened there.

https://t.me/aelfblockchain

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

AELF TestNet officially goes live. Features: multi-node P2P communication, basic DPOS consensus, writing, publishing and executing smart contracts.
aelf blockchain

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:06:49 PM

Little late reply to explain our actions. It was actually me (Floris-Jan , find me on Telegram under the username @florisjan) who created the first threads.

We were new to Bitcointalk and how the forum works. We wanted our threads to be moderated by our-self, however, didn't oversee that that might create an environment where users would think aelf censors. In contrary, we don't want to censor anyone's concerns, opinions etc. Later realizing that you can't change initial settings on a thread, I had to remove the original ones (within 24hours of publishing) and recreate it.

So tl;dr, no censorship. Just uneducated in Bitcointalk mechanics
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: