Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherBtc - Participate in the airdrop  (Read 82 times)
cryptoziggurat (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

EtherBTC is now the world's first "Airdrop Token."  If you hold 100 or more ETHB in a MyEtherWallet and register it on their website, you can receive an UNLIMITED number of FREE Tokens!

For the first EtherBtc airdrop they only asked for 0.0000000000001ETH to be sent so that the tokens would be sent back; i received those tokens and bought the remaining 75 tokens required on etherdelta.

Never send any real amount of ETH for airdrops.

REGISTER TODAY FOR FREE TOKENS!
Go to https://etherbtc.io/airdrop-wallet-registration/ to receive MULTIPLE airdrops of many different tokens!  If your wallet holds 100 or more EtherBTC (ETHB) you'll receive 10 X MORE FREE TOKENS! Register today!  Please "Like" & "Share."

This is my first post on bitcointalk.org; i read all rules, so if posting this kind of content is against the rules, please let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

EtherBTC is a token that provides airdrops for other tokens.

For the first EtherBtc airdrop they only asked for 0.0000000000001ETH to be sent so that the tokens would be sent back; i received those tokens and bought the remaining 75 tokens required on etherdelta.

Never send any real amount of ETH for airdrops.

REGISTER TODAY FOR FREE TOKENS!
Go to https://etherbtc.io/airdrop-wallet-registration/ to receive MULTIPLE airdrops of many different tokens!  If your wallet holds 100 or more EtherBTC (ETHB) you'll receive 10 X MORE FREE TOKENS! Register today!  Please "Like" & "Share."

This is my first post on bitcointalk.org; i read all rules, so if posting this kind of content is against the rules, please let me know.
Your topic is misleading, i also participate on the etherbtc holdlers airdrop of x10
cryptoziggurat (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

How can i make the title better ?
I changed it a bit, is that better ?
CentralAirdrop

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

Hey This is Great! never heard of this one before,i will be participating. what is the price of 1 EtherBtc?

If you like airdrops that run on the Eth Network google our Bitcointalk name & go to our site. All you have to do for a lot of airdrops is just enter your Myetherwallet Address and you'll get free Tokens sent to your account. tons of Guides For noobies on how to get started Smiley

Kindest Regards
CentralAirdrop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: