Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A smart contract for vetting of ICOs ??  (Read 73 times)
adekogbe (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

Hello all we all know investigating cryptocurrencies can be tedious and time consuming so I was wondering...

I don't know if a project already exist that does this, but a blockchain platform for vetting ICOs with customizable preferences like token metrics, team,  advisors & a presence of working prototype to curate ICOs and give a pass percentage.

I believe a project like this will have a worldwide acceptance and the value will boom.

What is your opinion??
How do you think people will respond to an idea like this because I think it will help better in scam detection

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

not really sure about how do you want to implement vetting on the blockchain. But yeah. that would be great to see comprehensive data on multiple ICOs at the same time.
adekogbe (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:20:42 AM

If there is anything the blockchain has proven and provided is limitless potential to future innovations.

I believe a smart contract can be designed to solve easy scams like plagiarized whitepapers, stolen picture of team members and a lot more.

This can help a lot in creasing focus of the genuine projects and to screen out the scams

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: