Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:54:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silly question  (Read 98 times)
hodl_me (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

Hi,
Can someone please tell me how the hell can i remove the email icon from the side profile info?
I checked the box that says "Hide email address from public?" from the "Account Related Settings" option on my profile.

Thanks.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

Hi,
Can someone please tell me how the hell can i remove the email icon from the side profile info?
I checked the box that says "Hide email address from public?" from the "Account Related Settings" option on my profile.

Thanks.

Looks like it is removed. I only see the "See profile", "See website", "Pm User" buttons.

For some reason you will still see it as if it's still visible, when in reality it isn't. I've also hid my email, but when i go to my profile when logged in, it still shows my email adress + button in the sidebar.

When i look at your profile it also states that your email is "hidden" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1509064.
So i'm guessing you already fixed it yourself.

hodl_me (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Looks like it is removed. I only see the "See profile", "See website", "Pm User" buttons.

For some reason you will still see it as if it's still visible, when in reality it isn't. I've also hid my email, but when i go to my profile when logged in, it still shows my email adress + button in the sidebar.

When i look at your profile it also states that your email is "hidden" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1509064.
So i'm guessing you already fixed it yourself.

It seems the email IS hidden to all users, but not to me. I think it's just the way SMF works, weird logic. All good now, thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: