Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADBLURB SCAM ICO  (Read 459 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:42:28 PM
Merited by pinkman12345 (3), TheUltraElite (1), tosmartak (1), mrcastelo (1)

When I was brought on this project, I was also tasked to hire a community manager. After seeing the website and whitepaper for the first time, I could see it was riddled with typos, grammar errors. It was like a 10 year old wrote all of it. The person who I communicated with was someone called "Luc Brunelle" and after he constantly said he was an englishman, and that they had a whole team, I was very confused why was their website and whitepaper so shoddly.

Then my community manager, Chris asked for some proof of ID, just a quick selfie would suffice. Instead of taking a quick photo, luc provided countless excuses and refused. Then after Chris had some contact with the "team of adblurb", he was even more concered. An advisor that Luc tried to bring onto the team asked for a call, and then heard a very indian accent speaking. No way this person was luc.

More proofs that this ico is a scam.

- Luc refuses to take a selfie, but instead sends a photo of his passport, which is way more unsafe
- Luc finally agrees to take a selfie after 12 hours. Probably went to the real luc's house and took a photo.
- Luc says he is in London timezone, but everyday, I see him online at 12am to 6am on telegram. When does this man sleep?
- Chris called BJL about Herbert Hills listed working history on his LinkedIn (before it was removed). He allegedly worked there for 3 years, but their firm had no record of anyone by that name.
- LinkedIn profiles where very new, and now removed.
- Luc's old picture was a photoshopped picture. After being called out, he removed it.

Luc sent me a photo of his passport here -

I highly doubt an Englishman has that dark of a hand.

I'm asking the DT members to tag this profile of adblurb - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1866815

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

One more thing.

Luc would never voice or video call, only photos.

ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

There are countless indicators which both aTriz and I are happy to discuss should anyone have questions.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
Merited by aTriz (1)

Their site is a mess.

The audio that plays when you enter is just terrible. Everything on their site doesn't even load properly which essentially just screams scam at you. None of the images work either, and Luc removed his apparently as well, as aTriz said.

If this doesn't scream scam at you, then I don't think anything will.

Plus, a quick search about Luc reveals no Linkedin profiles, no social media or resume. Just the same advertisement of their project repeated numerous times on different crypto news sites. Either unprofessional, or Luc is made up.

Anyways, even if this is legit, I don't think that it's a project worth investing in if they are so sloppy with their management of their website.
themandsenterprise

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

In that case I am now starting to delete all my shared posts! Glad you guys have figured it out early. Or else it will be a big mess.
Anonymouskey

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

But how come he forgot to take the pic with a white hand? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

Once a scammer always a scammer.
I cherish the efforts with which ALU team handle scams. If there was a scam in which a campaign team is involved they would come infront to hide the involvement but this "ALU" team inspects the projects very deeply and blow of the scams like a inside Job.
I esteem them high among all campaigns management team that is here.

These days getting a legit project is very rare, i consider shit coins as a scam, they might not take money and run away but will suck the BTC value of your asset like a leech.

Kindly pay deep attention to projects that involve: Medical, logistics, accommodation, payment cards, money transfer, money transfer via telecom, advertisement via blockchain and list goes on... 90% of these projects have copied ideas. copied smart contract.

height of copying ideas ( look at all movies based on zombie...same plot. => virus explode city => the one hero loves gets infected with virus => hero can't kill her but have to => Nation goes rouge killing their own citizens => ribel..etc..etc )

In above case the team was fraud but this might not always be the case to identify you might even find a team giving speech in summit "CRYPTO ICO SUMMIT 2018 Zurich" and believe me they have no intention of blockchain implementation in so called airbnb of XYX.

Today ICO script has gone so cheap that you just need to drag and drop stuffs and you can start your own ICO.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

The best way to make money these days is either fork "Bitcoin" with some premine or start a new coin on smart economy :NEO economy:
Days are gone when projects on Ethereum blockchain were eye catching.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Project to think upon:  

Fuzex.co , Daamn project raised 40,000 ETH in just private sale and i do have got 30 eth from it...for what??
I got interested by this: https://youtu.be/ppQ1RdxMESw
Hooked the team and i was in...but but is the card has potential to beat Visa or crypto cards like MCO, tenx?? Yes, obviously it is a high tech card..dammn see the the video. ( https://youtu.be/ppQ1RdxMESw ) , (https://youtu.be/55q5z0FXNUo ).
They even came in public summit and showed their faces..didn't they. so we believe that this is new technology and we must invest in this. But the thing to ponder is that this card existed since a year back under the name "Fuze card" ( https://www.fuzecard.com/ ).
They both are different company, clearly the former bought some cards and modified stuffs and raised some bucks by ICO while other has no clue about it.

The similar thing happens in china, even a simple mobile charger can be bought there and you order in bulk and get your name engraved on the product and start selling it under your name. where is the innovation??  Huh Roll Eyes

Link of both projects : https://www.fuzex.co/ ( ICO one, came 3-4 months back )
other: https://www.fuzecard.com/ ( have no clue of ICO and that their product is sold as ICO )

ChrisBren

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

Their site is a mess.

The audio that plays when you enter is just terrible. Everything on their site doesn't even load properly which essentially just screams scam at you. None of the images work either, and Luc removed his apparently as well, as aTriz said.

If this doesn't scream scam at you, then I don't think anything will.

Plus, a quick search about Luc reveals no Linkedin profiles, no social media or resume. Just the same advertisement of their project repeated numerous times on different crypto news sites. Either unprofessional, or Luc is made up.

Anyways, even if this is legit, I don't think that it's a project worth investing in if they are so sloppy with their management of their website.

I'm certain that it is a scam or at the very least fraudulent in terms of their identity, but yes I agree even if it was legitimate then I would struggle to understand why someone would invest in it hahaha
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:36:03 AM

As well as bumping this post, I'd like to point out that no one from the Adblurb team have attempted to dispute these claims even though I am sure they are aware of this post.

Says a lot really..
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

As well as bumping this post, I'd like to point out that no one from the Adblurb team have attempted to dispute these claims even though I am sure they are aware of this post.

Says a lot really..
Been 4 days, luc where are uuuu?

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

Says a lot really..

Nowhere....  Embarrassed
themandsenterprise

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

Says a lot really..

He will never show up. He don't have anything to prove and he just keep on saying on their telegram channel that Atriz/ALU have scammed them for worth 14 ETH. He said you guys just took the money and run away. But he never show himself here. He knows where to find you guys why cant he file a dispute? Because he is a scammer and was just trying to scam more people now on their telegram. I felt bad for those people who still believe in them. Too Bad Sad
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

Says a lot really..

He will never show up. He don't have anything to prove and he just keep on saying on their telegram channel that Atriz/ALU have scammed them for worth 14 ETH. He said you guys just took the money and run away. But he never show himself here. He knows where to find you guys why cant he file a dispute? Because he is a scammer and was just trying to scam more people now on their telegram. I felt bad for those people who still believe in them. Too Bad Sad

They have only pulled in 0.35 ETH in their presale so far (check contract address below), that being said I still feel bad about the 2 people that put their hard earned money into it.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd586ebd3361c25123b74298c006ae36883d01048
Aventhe

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Says a lot really..

Their telegram is just filled with "bounty manager scammed us"

Hmmm...
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Says a lot really..

Hmmm...

Yeah I've been keeping tabs on it.

It's amazing that he will say that in a channel both aTriz and I are banned from (or so he thinks haha) but he won't come out in the open in this thread and try to prove us wrong.
Aventhe

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Says a lot really..

Hmmm...

Yeah I've been keeping tabs on it.

It's amazing that he will say that in a channel both aTriz and I are banned from (or so he thinks haha) but he won't come out in the open in this thread and try to prove us wrong.
xD
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Says a lot really..

They have only pulled in 0.35 ETH in their presale so far (check contract address below), that being said I still feel bad about the 2 people that put their hard earned money into it.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd586ebd3361c25123b74298c006ae36883d01048

Good to know that this post is serving as a warning to others.

Just visited their site, the official stat is actually 0.15 ETH raised... Pretty poor considering they probably paid a lot of people on fiverr to do their videos and paid a lot of crypto news outlets to list their ICO. But their website design has not been improved a single bit.

It's funny how they're promoting their little story within their telegram group which is limited to everyone apart from aTriz/ChrisBren. And instead of trying to dispute this accusation from aTriz in public and potentially revive their ICO.

I think they're just trying to milk the scam as much as they can, here, until it runs out. They know that they've been exposed as scammers and an incompetent project, they just need some scapegoats to blame their failure on. Undecided
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Good to know that this post is serving as a warning to others.

Just visited their site, the official stat is actually 0.15 ETH raised... Pretty poor considering they probably paid a lot of people on fiverr to do their videos and paid a lot of crypto news outlets to list their ICO. But their website design has not been improved a single bit.

It's funny how they're promoting their little story within their telegram group which is limited to everyone apart from aTriz/ChrisBren. And instead of trying to dispute this accusation from aTriz in public and potentially revive their ICO.

I think they're just trying to milk the scam as much as they can, here, until it runs out. They know that they've been exposed as scammers and an incompetent project, they just need some scapegoats to blame their failure on. Undecided

I don't think they will make back what they spent on it, which I hope serves as a warning to future fraudulent ICOs who think they can enter the industry without being exposed for what they are.

Don't worry I still have access to their telegram through an alternative account and I am warning people who want to invest.
He is still banning pretty much anyone who brings up the scam accusations hahahaha
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

I would like to make it known that a few hours ago Luc and some of his friends attempted to discredit many ICOs that aTriz and I work for by joining their telegram channels and posting on ANN threads to accuse them of being a scam.

He is also on record telling another of our community managers (Who he obviously thought was a project team member lol) to fire us or he will spam the ICO chat with scam accusations.

I believe the mess has been cleaned up by now but I feel the need to document it for everyone to see.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Hello everyone,

This Ico has aTriz bounty manager who is big scammer.

When you ask about team, he is refusing to provide team docs.
And also they are blocking everyone who ask about team info.

I have a proof also.

Every member should ask about team because i think team is FAKE and they are scamming you.

Please read all comments in this attached image.

Banned one member when ask about team docs - http://prntscr.com/ipl536

http://prntscr.com/ipl5ae

aTriz BIG SCAMMER

Oh jeez.. This is getting ridiculous hahahaha
I mean look at the age of the profile

You can find this message copy pasted all over the place until the mods get onto it.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: