Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaigns for Newbie to get Bitcoin  (Read 200 times)
karin9222 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Are there any campaigns for newbie to get Bitcoin ?
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

You can join airdrops, signature campaigns and bounties. Check out the altcoins -> marketplace -> bounties thread!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

Unfortunately, if you mean bounty campaign, you will have to work ranking up by generating a lot of merit points, because if you rank up this is the only time you can participate in a bounty campaign, very seldom a campaign will accept newbies, but if you have an active facebook or twitter account, you can join that kind of campaign.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

If the campaign for newbie is somewhat difficult to find, but although it is rare to use a campaign with a newbie I think there is still a signature campaign like ico budho, webRunes, and I think there are many more.
karin9222 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

You can join airdrops, signature campaigns and bounties. Check out the altcoins -> marketplace -> bounties thread!

Ohh Thanks, I will check
poulembertus

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

newbie can't join signature campaign
newbie only can join social media campaign and blog bounty
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

Yes, try to look at the announcement thread and bounty section, they are offering campaigns that you may get bitcoins. However, it is not easy to join in a campaign and you must be constructive in posting in order to count you stakes and also, jr member is the least rank to be accepted in each campaign.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

I suggest to you, you better join the airdrop, and also some facebok campaign, tweeters, blogs, videos, and others that are not related to your account rank.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

There are many campaign that newbie can join like social media campaign,twitter,facebook and telegram. But if you want signature campaign most of this campaign accept from jr member rank so,you need to work harder first,make a constructive and quality post to earn activity and merits. It is not easy to rank up. And just di reading here in forum for more information about all questions in your mind as a newbie,it will help you a lot.

Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

To search for campaigns in a newbie account we can use to join the airdrop campaign, or you can be patient looking for a still using newbie account and with moderate patience.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

Yes ofcourse there campaigns for newbies. Example of this is the bounty campaign whereas there is an allocated stake for a newbie participant you can join in campaigns like this. But it exclude the weekly campaigns. All weekly campaigns requires peope with member and above ranks because they are ensuring that quality posts will be made.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

To look for a campaign that can be a newbie account may be difficult if you follow a signature campaign, but there are many more campaigns that can use a newbie account, maybe you can follow the campaign up, youtube, telegram, and you can read the reading first in bounty.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:51:56 PM

they have an social media campaign. you can join on Facebook or Twitter campaign  you can also join an airdrops bounty..but I think you should rank up firs into jr.member to join  signature campaign..
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:10:38 AM

My friend the best thing that you can do now just continue on posting with an interval time because you can joiened campaigns of you rank up as Jr Member.After your posting and if you have extra time you must  readthe forum activities discussion so that you have more ideas and added knowledge.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

Seems like you signed up to this forum just to register for signature campaigns to make bitcoin, whilst I appreciate that everyone has to make money, at least be covert about it. To answer your question, newbies cannot enrol in signature campaigns because you cannot include a link in your sig due to the new forum updates.

However, you may be able to participate in bounty campaigns, particularly using Facebook, Twitter, Reddit etc, and then convert your bounty rewards to bitcoin later on.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Bervelukan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

You better post to get Jr member first, or can join the campaign of Facebook, Twitter, and also you can search in bounty sigcamp to get sigcamp which still require newbie account for campaign, but that rarely in sigcamp, but still try friends.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:23 AM

you can join an airdrops  and some other campaigns like telegram campaign and tweeter campaign but you should keep posting and make a quality post to  rank into a jr.member .read more in beginners and help to understand everything about bitcoin..
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

I am sure you already know or familiar with airdrops and bounties which can be the best opportunity for us to get some tokens or coins which we can then later on exchange to Bitcoin once they are already available in the exchanges. Now, because of your rank it would be hard for you to get it here. I am advising you to do it with a  bounty site which is not requiring an account in this forum. There is now a site like that. Just search for it in Google. However, you must have social media accounts like in Facebook or Twitter.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

Honestly newbies has less chance to join signature campaigns to earn bitcoin..but if you want to earn bitcoin you must have special skills inorder to get a job in this forum.My advice is to keep your account on ranking up although nowadays it seems so difficult  to rank up due to merit system but the near fact that you want to be a part of this crypto community you need more patience until such time came that you are eligible in joining different campaigns when your rank is qualified on bounties that you might be joining.
Post must be constructive and full of ideas.Do not be off topic due to its new way..the merit system..and be more careful take care of your reputation here and avoid on having red trust.

Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

for newbie level it's hard to find bounty that allows this level to follow signature campaign, but you can follow campaign in some social media almost all bounty provide social media campaign, you can use facebook account or your twitter account to get some crypto currency

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: