Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 1288 times)
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

You should add infrofmation about new advisors at your website team page

We have added information about the advisers to our site
Thanks a lot, now I see. I just want to help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Technotec.org

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Interesting project. Blockchain and water - it's interesting
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

What are those new foreign advisors functions? I think they can help with the Asian market sales. Or they have another options?

Mark helps companies adapt to the Asian markets, remove barriers for them, attract investment. Engaged in legal and accounting support.
Den will help the project in promotion and development in Asia, will help in purchases based on WeChat
Legal support of the project when working with investors from the United States, Canada and Asia, as well as in trade with Asian countries
Trade promotion and branding
The withdrawal to the stock exchanges and the circulation of tokens on stock exchanges
Looks like you've provided team strengthening, and its good. Maybe you should also hire some chinese advisor?
Bearing Bear

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

What are those new foreign advisors functions? I think they can help with the Asian market sales. Or they have another options?

Mark helps companies adapt to the Asian markets, remove barriers for them, attract investment. Engaged in legal and accounting support.
Den will help the project in promotion and development in Asia, will help in purchases based on WeChat
Legal support of the project when working with investors from the United States, Canada and Asia, as well as in trade with Asian countries
The withdrawal to the stock exchanges and the circulation of tokens on stock exchanges
Looks like you've provided team strengthening, and its good. Maybe you should also hire some chinese advisor?
Busines is international, you don't need local managers, experience is better when it is worldwide.
PinoyD

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

Busines is international, you don't need local managers, experience is better when it is worldwide.
You are right, I mean both of you. But its necessary to get local managers to the local offices, which I suppose will be opened in China, Korea and others.
RobertStan

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

The Chinese bottled water market is very concentrated. National brands control most of the market in terms of volume (up to 62.1%) and sales value (up to 50.4%).
So have Baikalika will break the market? What strategy is helpfull in China?
dan1elsjack

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

Where are BKL tokens are going to sell?
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Where are BKL tokens are going to sell?

It depends on results of negotiations, but I'm sure there will three main exchanging platforms.
but3rin

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

The Chinese bottled water market is very concentrated. National brands control most of the market in terms of volume (up to 62.1%) and sales value (up to 50.4%).
I can see two main marketing points:
1. Lake Baikal itslelf as a unique place and number 1 water base in the world
2. Healthy oxigenic water, much better for health than others.
RobertStan

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Nice ideas, chinese people are adiicted to healthy food and water.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Interesting. The project reminds me WaterWorld(1995)
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

Interesting. The project reminds me WaterWorld(1995)
What was that WaterWorld project? Water from Baikal lake?
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

I can already see a problem with Baikalika. Baikal is Russia's national treasure. I doubt it is really this easy (and lawful) to distribute its water. If this was already mentioned somewhere then I'm sorry for the FUD.
Bearing Bear

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

I can already see a problem with Baikalika. Baikal is Russia's national treasure. I doubt it is really this easy (and lawful) to distribute its water. If this was already mentioned somewhere then I'm sorry for the FUD.
Nice question, but it was answered before that they have licenses and permissions to produce and distribute that unique water.
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Nice question, but it was answered before that they have licenses and permissions to produce and distribute that unique water.
If so, then I'm fully on board with this project! Also, are there any ecological limitations to Baikalika? Any endangerment of the fauna?
KorolZhizni

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

the project is very promising. I'm only interested in what segment will this water be designed for? I mean what will be the cost and how is this all related to the blockchain technologies?

iDrago

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

If so, then I'm fully on board with this project! Also, are there any ecological limitations to Baikalika? Any endangerment of the fauna?

There is big article at the well-known wikipedia that you can take up to 400 mln litters per year without any  problems to the Baikal ecosystem.
kapa6ac

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

the project is very promising. I'm only interested in what segment will this water be designed for? I mean what will be the cost and how is this all related to the blockchain technologies?
BAIKALIKA's Blockchain Infrastructure
Blockchain stores the following:
- Information about the extraction and shipment date and location
- Product description
- Intended region of sales
- History of the product movement
- Key for the confirmation of purchase and allocation of bonuses
but3rin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

It was said before  that Baikalika will be among the middle class drinking water segment with $0.6 price for 0.5L bottle.
RobertStan

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

Will you be able to sell your Company if some big corporations will be interested in Baikalika?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: