Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 05:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: error -56 enquequeing: Enqueueing kernel onto command queue  (Read 6972 times)
gristlelump (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:50:30 PM

When attempting to mine scrypt with the latest version of CGminer I get this error  "error -56 enquequeing: Enqueueing kernel onto command queue. (clEnqueueNDRangeKernel)".   The miner then procedes to disable the GPU.

I'm running a XFX 5870 HD 1GB VC on Windows XP SP3 with 2GB system ram.  the card is recognized as GPU 0 and the -n function shows it as ATI stream.  It's set to run on Give-Me-Coins pool in this fashion   

"cgminer --scrypt -o http://ltc.give-me-coins.com:3334 -u USER.WORKER -p PASSWORD"      via the BAT file

In between tries I delete the bin file as well as rename the conf file which I also rename as to not interfere with the BAT file.  This error also occurs when I try and run CGminer.exe through the conf file.  Running from the cmd prompt also has the same results.   I'll also add that I have no problems mining BTC with card and CGminer.  CGminer was not compiled.  I downloaded the binaries  from the main repository.  Any suggestion to solve this problem will be appreciated

Zanatos666

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Sometimes man, just sometimes.....

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:28:37 PM

I would suggest posting this question in the official cgminer thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.0

Squiggly letters, written really fast, with a couple of dots for good measure.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:57:55 PM

I would suggest using any other miner as the authors of cgminer do not care about individual miners favoring, instead, centralized miners running asics.
Red- Beard

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:07:26 AM

Try a lower thread count.

I was getting similar, but error 4. 1 or 2 of my cards showing as 'off'..  I reduced my TC from 22400 (on a 3 x 280x rig) to 8193, and it started working.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: