Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the best and most reliable ICOs to invest in March 2018?  (Read 123 times)
MariusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Marius and I'm glad to be here among you.

I do not want to waste a lot of time with stories, so I will go directly into the subject that interests me, a subject that might be interesting to others too.

For the purpose of an always good investment, I propose to find out together which were for most of you the most profitable ICO investments of the last 3 months? By finding out this information, with little research on these ICOs that have brought profit to some of you, maybe we can figure out in which ICO platform to invest in March 2018

I also hope to come to this thread those people who have earned great money from ICO investments to tell us about their experiences with those ICOs of which they had a very good profit, but also about how they chose those ICOs so that new investors to know how to make big profit from ICO investments.

I can show you a successful example of a platform that has made a huge profit for those who have reserved tockens just a month ago.

It's about Polymath Network, Polymath Token (POLY).

According to Coingecko, this coin was worth even $1.59 on February 20, 2018, starting at the price of $0.0289 on February 09, 2018.

You have the graphics here:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/polymath-network/usd

So, who would have invested $1000 in Polymath Token (POLY) a month ago, today would have had a at least amazing profit.

Is there anyone here who reserved Polymath Token (POLY) at least a month ago? If so, can tell us after which selection criteria chose to invest in this ICO?

Also, what are the following ICOs that could bring a similar profit to Polymath Token (POLY)?

Thank you for your interest in my thread and I look forward to share with us your ICO experience from whom you had a huge profit.

Best Regards,
MariusCrypto
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

No one has the right answer here so you're just basically asking what ICOs are out there and don't look like an obvious scam. No one knows which one will 100x. If we knew that we wouldn't tell you because we'd want a chance to buy more of it beforehand. Do your own research and make sure you don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:18:44 AM

No one has the right answer here so you're just basically asking what ICOs are out there and don't look like an obvious scam. No one knows which one will 100x. If we knew that we wouldn't tell you because we'd want a chance to buy more of it beforehand. Do your own research and make sure you don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Hello cpfreeplz,

Thanks a lot for reading my thread and I also thank for your advice!

If I do not get answers to all my questions in this thread, maybe I can only get a few. It is a little difficult for me to think that from so many people on this forum do not even find anyone to share their past experiences with ICOs from where they have made a great profit.

There can be people who have very high income from their investments in ICOs, people who want to give us a helping hand and share their successful experiences and so our research gets a little easier because maybe we can find out at least some basic criteria in choosing the right ICO in which to invest with confidence.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

I invested in 3 ICOs and they're all doing either marginally better than Bitcoin or great. I would say that you need to do a ton of research and just make sure you know exactly what you're getting into. If the ICO has escrows of some sort and they're actually reputable escrows that would be a huge plus, but that's really rare anymore. I know it used to be more common for ICOs in the past. An escrow would dole out the coins and pay out the ICO earnings to the team at certain milestones. That's an ideal ICO to invest in if you can find it, also the idea has to be amazing of course. Make sure it solves a real problem, not something that the general public would never understand.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Therefore,

1. Make sure it solves a real problem, not something that the general public would never understand.

2. ICOs that accept and escrows (considering that they can be quite rare, but a good thing we can looking for).

I would also add in this list:

3. The trust sources in which they promote their ICOs. Trusted sources such as CoinMarketCap.com, CoinDesk.com, and more.

As far as I know these great sites are very careful to what their advertisers are promoting and would not allow any scam ICO on their platforms.

4. Please add your next..
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

Nobody? Does anyone know to fill out for point 4 with nothing helpful?
s11a11m

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

brilliant
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

Look for Lympo ICO: today is the last day and HardCap is almost reached... Moon soon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: