Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] miBoodle Influencer Platform - Passive Income  (Read 428 times)
Rowlingstone (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

miBoodle Token sale

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Bitcointalk announcements page.  miBoodle is a decentralized, democratized platform that enables consumers all over the world earn a sustainable income online.

User/Member Focus
The miBoodle team has built the first ?Work from home online money-making platform that democratizes the advertising industry based on
blockchain technology.  Our goal is to provide a platform that enables all consumers to earn a 2nd income online in an efficient, transparent and responsible way, utilizing tried and tested online digital advertising channels which have been packaged up for the mass market.

There are a host of online money-making schemes for consumers based on un-tried and un-tested methods.  miBoodle opens up the world of online advertising which until now has been exclusively for major corporations to the general public.  miBoodle enables people to build advertising ready and approved monetization assets while providing all members a route to market based on Social media integrations.  

miBoodle enables all consumers to become a micro-publisher, a micro-social influencer and a micro-affiliate. Imagine a platform that opens up the world of online advertising and enables everybody to earn money online the way big corporations do, well this is miBoodle and it is free to use!

miBoodle members earn money every day and can get paid monthly in either fiat (?s, $s, ?s etc) currency or miBoodle tokens.  If a member decides to get paid in miBoodle tokens they can use these tokens to gain entry to the next miBoodle tier which means they can earn more money per month, hold these tokens, or sell the tokens so other people to gain entry to the miBoodle tiers, thus enabling new miBoodle members to jump straight into the higher earning tiers, the choice is the members!  

miBoodle offers its members 4 tiers with each tier enabling all members to earn more fiat currency or miBoodle tokens on a monthly basis.

Advertising Focus
Utilising proven digital advertising channels provides our marketing advertisers, networks and agency partners with 1) accurate performance data, and 2) Transparency through marketing campaign data insights. Until now have sat in isolated environments which over time do not accurately reflect the dynamic and ever changing advertising market place.

As the Worlds first ?Work from Home? blockchain platform miBoodle will open the world of online advertising to a wider audience, generating sustainable revenues for our members while maximizing trust and transparency for our advertisers.
We are empowering consumers all over the world to build a 2nd income stream through miBoodle which is secure, transparent, and beneficial for all parties including consumers who have been left behind in the current advertising bonanza. Members can now take advantage of their social media influence, and maximize their reach capability using our platform. Users will be armed with our tools to compete with current affiliate and celebrity advertisers in the social media marketplace.

All advertiser reporting, performance and insights, coupled with miBoodle member monthly performance and revenue generation, is hashed to the Ethereum blockchain with smart contracts to create the MIBO-Data generated eco-system which provide visibility to drive greater results for advertisers and increased earning opportunities for miBoodle members.

Blockchain
Using the functionality created within the miBoodle consumer offering & overlaying all membership data with marketing campaign and performance data, enables members to use MIBO (miBoodle token) and take advantage of our unique member and advertiser scoring system. The scoring system has been specifically designed to increase the performance of all advertising campaigns within the miBoodle network and beyond. Take the power of this system to propel your social influence to greater reach!

Our platform uses blockchain, cross relationship data, and analytics to understand in real-time the advertiser solutions to increase the performance of marketing campaigns both inside and outside of the platform. The MIBO token enhances the data available within the platform from current members, while acting as an incentive to increase membership and overall data available to create a true MIBO-Data generated eco-system to enable brands, agencies, and marketing networks and increase overall marketing campaign performance, success rates, and ultimately their ROI.

Operating cross-network partnerships, the data will create an enrichment platform for advertisers while putting all members in charge of their own new, enhanced capabilities. This is the core of the product and enables members to be part of a truly decentralized and revenue-based operation.

The miBoodle Token will be based on Ethereum, a blockchain-based distributed computing platform that allows for smart contracts.  Using blockchain technology to build and distribute a high performance-advertising network will enable advertisers to increase marketing campaign performance & distribution.

By automatically storing all members? personal data, extended network data, social interests, core web usage data, advertising performance and metrics data, will allow us to build a decentralized, high-performance advertiser network based on member profile scoring metrics, and provide our members with a results-based income generating platform that displays advertising and marketing campaigns which are highly relevant to them and their own extended social audience.

MIBO Advertiser Intelligence Network on Blockchain
Combining multiple advertiser assets into a consumer centric platform where members are in control of the information being shared inside and outside of the application provides a unique opportunity for advertisers to increase the performance of all advertiser campaigns.  Using proprietary algorithms and scoring techniques we have created a true multi-layer propensity scoring system utilizing all data to enhance, enrich and increase the performance of all marketing campaigns within miBoodle that is hashed to the Ethereum blockchain, which increase all miBoodle member earnings.

MIBO tokens on Blockchain
MIBO is the decentralized crypto-currency of the miBoodle ecosystem and has two main purposes.  
1) MIBO is the utility that increases the member?s activity, which increases members earning through the miBoodle tiers.  
2) By increasing the membership activity the MIBO acts as a data distributor increasing the volume of actionable data we are able to extract, enhance and enrich within the blockchain to increase the performance of advertising campaigns inside and outside of the miBoodle platform.

miBoodle Blockchain Workflow
A simple visualization of the MIBO-Data Eco-system and MIBO-Advertiser Intelligence network working in tandem to increase the performance of advertisers campaigns based on a scoring system within miBoodle enabling all members to increase earnings.

miBoodle Information
Token site - www.tokens.miboodle.com
Site - www.miboodle.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/miboodleITO
Twitter -  https://twitter.com/miboodle
Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/Miboodle/
Youtube -  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_SDeEmFBIr_oa2fog_Trg
Instagram -  http://instagram.com/miboodle
Linkedin -  https://www.linkedin.com/company/miboodle
Reddit -  https://www.reddit.com/r/miBoodle/
Blog - http://miboodle.com/blog/
Telegram - https://t.me/miboodle_officialITO

miBoodle Token (MIBO) details
- 600m tokens created
- ERC-20
- Private sale open now
- Official sale May 1st to 31st 2018
- Token price ?0.10p or $0.14c
- Tokens distributed on purchase

English WhitePaper - https://www.tokens.miboodle.com/files/miBoodle%20White%20Paper_Version%201.9.pdf
Japanese White Paper - https://www.tokens.miboodle.com/files/miBoodle%20White_Paper%20Japanese%20Translation.pdf
Korean White Paper - https://www.tokens.miboodle.com/files/miBoodle%20White_Paper%20Korean%20Translation.pdf

Visit Token site - www.tokens.miboodle.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

Our goal is to provide a platform that enables all consumers to earn money online 2 efficiently, transparently and responsibly, utilizing proven and tested digital digital advertising channels that have been packaged for the mass market.
woow an excellent and interesting project. and the goals above I really like and believe the success of this project
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Hi everyone! Just added miBoodle ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/miBoodle. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
edundayo

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

I don't know if it's only me or the same for everyone, but I am not able to use the www.miboodle.com I practically can't do any thing there. Tried signing up, newsletter subscription, even contact us form, I'm getting error with everything.

A quitter never wins and winners never quit!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

sanzmarin7

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now I'm watching.
Tremt200

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

I was very interested in your project, the idea is quite interesting and the most important is the actual one. I will follow the development of the project. Good luck friends.
nits12

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

A very interesting project as there are many things to read and to go through but might take some time. Otherwise, I hope I will get a good profit.
kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:07:56 AM

I just read about this project and found MiBoodle is a decentralized application enabling members to build sustainable online revenues by monetizing their content. MiBoodle provides a tool that combines the best features of ‘Steemit, Indahash & FluzFluz’ into one platform with a unique token. They have good and powerful project till now. best of luck team.

Muhmahdi

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

I got error if clicked get started
gamer999

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

an interesting project and very promising, all good luck!
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Advertising - this is unquestionably the engine of advertising. Advertising is everywhere. Even if it seems to us that it does not exist, it does not mean that it does not exist in reality. There are a lot of hidden advertising, it flushes our brain, it forces us to buy something that we do not need and without which we can do without. The art of advertising is not intrusive, not annoying, but acting on the subconscious.

kumawatashish

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

MiBoodle is a decentralized application enabling members to build sustainable online revenues by monetizing their content. MiBoodle provides a tool that combines the best features of ‘Steemit, Indahash & FluzFluz’ into one platform with a unique token.

phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

If a member  decides to get paid in miBoodle tokens they can use these tokens to gain entry to the next miBoodle tier. This means they can earn more by holding these tokens or sell they can sell them. Selling the tokens gives other people the opportunity to gain entry, and to jump straight into the higher earning tiers, the choice is theirs.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

Is it possible to find out some news about the Project?

How successful were the sales or they were not yet?

I'm moderating the Russian tohic of the project and I would like to do an update

But in order to make them I must have some information.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

I saw this project for the first time, if I remember correctly - at the end of March. And since I understand it has not been launched yet. Although I looked at the site, it seems to me that it is quite workable. In the telegram channel - more than 20,000 people
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

I would like to know about more detailed procedure of monetization of advertising interactions.

white paper is written In general terms and does not give an idea of the real mechanism

Although perhaps I have not carefully read it, I will try to do it again
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

People are becoming the product more and more these days and advertisers are making big money using user data. It is about time someone changed that and gave the power back to the users.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

There is certainly a big market for people wanting to monetize their expertise or views. Now that the digital technology has developed, the real advertisement is the human network.
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

The project is trying to set out a powerful model of the network. MiBoodle delivers a more effective system on the micro scale, giving everybody the opportunity to participate in revenue and rewards by becoming a micro-blogger and influencer through their own social media channels.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: