Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US State Georgia next in line to accept cryptocurrency for taxes  (Read 429 times)
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

With Putins endorsement, crypto education in highschools and colleges in brisbane, and now this acceptance, crypto seems to slowly form a ripple effect of acceptance in policy makers and government authorities around the world.

It's good to know that Russia also positive on cryptocurrency. Seems the Cryptocurrency as a currency will be accepted soon in the government entities.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

This will soon drew the attention of various countries, if the American states have begun to accept the bitcoin, and other countries will soon receive cryptocurrency market, and when all countries accept bitcoin, then another bull market.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

At the end of the day, the adoption of cryptocurrencies will continue to increase day by day. The new always beat the old one. Conservative behavior and protective measures against development have never prevented innovations for a long time.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

At the end of the day, the adoption of cryptocurrencies will continue to increase day by day. The new always beat the old one. Conservative behavior and protective measures against development have never prevented innovations for a long time.

It could be possible in the future that the fiat become a collection items. No value at all in the market. When it gonna happened? only time can tell.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

I highly interested that if there are someone in the forum who is from Georgia and who can say exact news any other than crypto news websites.
I may be appreciated if someone from Georgia can write here about that.
djscreem01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

Many countries have started to work for their own cion. I think that the period of printing paper money will end and everyone will be able to move to digital currencies. and be sure that it will not take long. BTC
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

I think some of them have come to conclusion that they cannot neglect Digital currencies forever, it is good to see development like this, but there was a ruling in US in 2016 where BTC was not declared money, even now most of us see Bitcoin as an Asset rather than money
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

This is really very good news for crypto and certainly a positive step for cryptocurrency. If not mistaken Arizona senate is doing vote to use bitcoin in tax payments, So it seems the next state is arizona. Idk let hope more and more other states follow this policy.
Yes they need to follow in other state because this is good idea.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

i have recently read the article that this is good news for cryptocurrencies users on that US state but at the end of article says this is not entirely advantageous for cryptocurrencies users because they should pay tax more expensive if use cryptocurrencies that they have to pay for tax payments and investment income tax
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

So two down forty eight to go! I can only see this as a positive move for crypto in general and it really does mean that it is gaining wider acceptance as real currency.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

The US State Georgia considered to accept cryptocurrencies as  tax payment.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-georgia-next-state-in-line-to-accept-crypto-for-taxes-licenses
Georgia file bill after the Arizona considered BTC as a tax payment.
Which State is next?
This is pretty good news!

I don't really like that clause that asks them to convert it to fiat within 24 hrs. I believe it would hit bitcoin price and make fiat even stronger but I guess they had to do it as there is no workaround for it. Soon more countries will follow their footsteps.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

This is really good news. If USA will recognize the official status of cryptocurrency in most of its territory, other countries will also adopt this doctrine. In addition, it completely legalizes transactions with crypto.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

If a tax on cryptocurrency market in the United States, then other countries will soon make laws to tax, for now, the bitcoin has received the affirmation from country to country, but countries for ICO has always been a very conservative attitude.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-georgia-next-state-in-line-to-accept-crypto-for-taxes-licenses
Which State is next?

I am quite jealous of what is happening in europe and america. in my country there are many polemics and various problems that cause prohibition.
if to be legitimate it is very unlikely once in the near future. but with a lot of legalization in countries of Europe, will certainly be the spotlight of the world. and may try to follow the same pattern.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

This a good news for cryptocurrency. It high time governments all around the world move with time. Things are changing. Lots of people are expose to good information about better way if living of which cryptocurrency provides. No reasonable people will keep fighting better idea.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

waah,
this I think will make the user crypto currency there will not feel the spirit in work, because I think in this work is very difficult to receive rewards from their work besides it is difficult to understand the fluctuating and significant fluctuations of the currency of the crypto,
hopefully in my country do not apply this in the future so that no pieces of my work later.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

This a positive step and a great news for crypto world that Georgia government thinks for acceptance of cryptocurrency as a tax payment.
And there is a point, if US government will also thinks to legalized cryptocurrency then this will be a good sign for the crypto world.
I think that very soon other countries will also thinks on this and start moving their steps to legalize cryptocurrency as a legal payment.
The next countries where you can see soon cryptocurrency as legalized source, they are Russia and Arizona government.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Yeah ! I read about that. For me, this is not such a big deal, because with taxes it makes the crypto more and more legit. In my country the banks are trying whatever they can to forbid crypto and cancel transfers and it is very difficult, especially for withdraw. I think that if there were regulated taxes for crypto, the banks would have no choise but to accept crypto...
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

Which State is next?

for taxation is very good because they record everything transparently and make taxes become more transparent everyone can see who has paid taxes, hopefully this can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

With the move by Arizona to accept cryptocurrency then it will encourage other states in the US to accept it. Georgia is next in line now and am pretty sure other states will accept cryptocurrency for taxes very soon in united states.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: