Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeponion is UNSTOPPABLE!  (Read 539 times)
Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

As you can see, Deeponion's value is rising up while others are in dip.

When it comes to features i can say that Deeponion is dominating them, Anonymity and Privacy is really important!

Yes I see, DeepOnion was rising up and other crypto are in dip, that's great performance for DeepOnion.
Honestly, i don't believe in that coin but now I truly believe and I want to study that DeepOnion. I want to know what's the potential of that coin,  I will do some research about the project and I invest in it.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

I wouldn't call it unstoppable. This coin once get pumped to 18$ and crash immediately at a very bottom. So, be careful with that.
Now, I think it just short of recovery process.
It's very good project tho.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

I hope most people know that this is not the true picture of what the token should worth, there are incentives for most of the token holders to hold on to their tokens especially close to the weekend when the tokens will be distributed, I fear for new people buying this token and do not understand the real fundamentals behind the project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

Deeponion mooning https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/deeponion/usd

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

Personally I think there is not more features to highlight in this project also we should not neglect it too because in deeponion the level of privacy is increased for crypto users so that hacks can be reduced. It has not shown enormous growth before and don't know whether it will rise in the upcoming days.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

When it comes to features i can say that Deeponion is dominating them, Anonymity and Privacy is really important!

promising coin worth paying attention to. I was very surprised when I saw her grow up against the background of others. I suspect that this is a pump but I have no confirmation, so I will follow the coin further.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
airflame2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

I think Deeponioin has a lot of potential.  Privacy coins will become more desirable as people begin to realize bitcoin isn't as anonymous as they once believed.  This is one of my favorites, and could end up #1 or 2 as long as the team stays on task and continues to expand. 

Exactly my thought. In the old days of the onion, Bitcoin wasn't our best choice, it was the only one and we thought it was safe and anonymous. As more and more altcoins surface, people are realizing Bitcoin is actually not that safe and looking for better options. Deeponion can be that better option. Don't be afraid of this drop, this one is worth keeping an eye on.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

I think Deeponioin has a lot of potential.  Privacy coins will become more desirable as people begin to realize bitcoin isn't as anonymous as they once believed.  This is one of my favorites, and could end up #1 or 2 as long as the team stays on task and continues to expand. 

Exactly my thought. In the old days of the onion, Bitcoin wasn't our best choice, it was the only one and we thought it was safe and anonymous. As more and more altcoins surface, people are realizing Bitcoin is actually not that safe and looking for better options. Deeponion can be that better option. Don't be afraid of this drop, this one is worth keeping an eye on.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
Amazing, it's been that long and they still haven't recovered it for you? It literally took 10x longer to verify the signed message than it would to force password reset to your new email address.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Deep Onion is definitely one to keep an eye on! Something that isn't brought up to much about the team is that they also regularly donate to the TOR project and WIKILEAKS and are looking to add to that. Very awesome thing to do in my book!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-world-peace-donation-event-stats.31276/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Long term I see no potential in this coin. Even accused of scam by some, but obviously debated.

Short term wise it's bottoming out at the current level. Expect the bottom be around $3. Once that hits, I think that there is potential for a short term run up to around $10 or potentially even more just because of fear of missing out.

Long term the only privacy coins that I would invest in would be Monero and ZCash, depending on your camp. Deeponion is not going to shake its shady beginnings being a copy paste project with a bunch of shills. Sorry to say.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Many people doubt this coin. But DeepOnion has a strong community. If they activate it, there will be a new natural pump. And it does not matter that experienced crypto-drivers doubt, pump will be at the expense of newbes. I think it can rewrite ATH.
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

I think it will eventually end up like bitconnect
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

i think not so . deeponion have a strong community and tech. in the near future deeponion will be great !
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

having a community of its own in other forums and I do not see a deep rise this might be a good start for investment well ,when bitcoin drops much altcoin that goes up drastically it's no wonder if deep rises because bitcoin is experiencing shocks at 10,000$ where the pump?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

i think not so . deeponion have a strong community and tech. in the near future deeponion will be great !

bitconnect had it, too...ask any of the people that promoted it here
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

DEEEEEEEEPPPOOONNIIOONNNNNN!!!!

WASSAA WASSA WASSAA WASSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

deeponion is a great project, anonymity, deep send, deep vault, connect over tor networks, what else would one want?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

If you consider investing in DeepOnion, now is the time. Price is so low compared to ATH, future looking good and it's still possible to join the ongoing airdrops!
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:14:22 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 10:32:32 PM by agiskasep

Yeah maybe that developer is activist on deepweb or hacker.
If this coin scam it very professional scammer but now it's coin look promising
d3nz (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

There is no similarity with Bitconnect.

DYOR first before making a comment, much better to learn what you are talking about. It will make you look du*b, REALTALK.  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: