Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blade Vs Pool  (Read 481 times)
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:47:01 PM

I have recently gotten a Blade and the hashrate varies on different pools. Has anyone had similar issues

Bitminter -              ~11ghs
Bitparking -             ~10ghs
Japool-Asc -             ~ 8ghs
Sonicrules-Asc          ~5ghs
Sonicrules-TGC         ~5ghs
Zetpool.com             ~2ghs

Each one was connected via command line below
bfgminer -T --http-port 8332 -o stratum+tcp://mmpool.bitparking.com:3333 -u i3lome -p x -Q 10 -s 1 -E 10

Mining Proxy- Will only reach ~7ghs for any given pool
mining_proxy -o mmpool.bitparking.com -gp 8332

Is this normal or am I missing something?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonkid

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:51:21 PM

I have recently gotten a Blade and the hashrate varies on different pools. Has anyone had similar issues

Bitminter -              ~11ghs
Bitparking -             ~10ghs
Japool-Asc -             ~ 8ghs
Sonicrules-Asc          ~5ghs
Sonicrules-TGC         ~5ghs
Zetpool.com             ~2ghs

bfgminer -T --http-port 8332 -o stratum+tcp://mmpool.bitparking.com:3333 -u i3lome -p x -Q 10 -s 1 -E 10

I just connect the blade and access it via port 8000. Then I just use mining_proxy. Why are you using bfgminer as well? I thought the blade already have a built in mining software which you access via port 8000?? I have only tried Slush's pool and Bitminter. And the hash rate are identical.

pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:01:46 PM

He is using it as a stratum proxy.

I don't see good rates unless I set my worker difficulty to 8 on BTCguild. Can't tell if you are trying that or not with that command line, don't know that much!

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:11:29 PM

Bitminter -              ~11ghs
Bitparking -             ~10ghs
Japool-Asc -             ~ 8ghs
Sonicrules-Asc          ~5ghs
Sonicrules-TGC         ~5ghs
Zetpool.com             ~2ghs

I just connect the blade and access it via port 8000. Then I just use mining_proxy. Why are you using bfgminer as well? I thought the blade already have a built in mining software which you access via port 8000?? I have only tried Slush's pool and Bitminter. And the hash rate are identical.

I don't use Mining Proxy and Bfgminer at the same time. I was just showing what I have tried.

I cant figure out how to get Bfgminer to not submit stale shares. Ive been getting a lot of rejects and hardware errors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: