Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Sale for hottest ICOs https://www.icowings.com  (Read 88 times)
cheetah-crypto (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

https://www.icowings.com

Hi guys, you may have been looking for participating in hottest and hyped ICOs during private sale stage where you get very high bonus compared to ICO public sale. The most challenging part is you got to pay around 200 ETH as a minimum to be eligible. Not every individual is capable of paying 200 ETH in one ICO.

I've come across a website recently where you can actually participate in the ICO of your choice during private sale with whatever amount of ETH you want to invest. Not only this but also allows everyone in the world to participate including USA, China, Singapore. I thought it would be good idea to share it with everyone here who is keen to get such opportunity.

I personally struggled a lot in the past to find groups where they allow you to join. I even had to visit many crypto meetup events but to no avail. I couldn't believe it when a friend of mine gave me this website. I was like, wow that's exactly what I was looking for. Hope this may help guys and please let me know your thoughts too.

https://www.icowings.com

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

If you really want to create such pool for investors, you should either be a public and reputable person or conclude all the agreements via smart contracts

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
garhm

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

If you really want to create such pool for investors, you should either be a public and reputable person or conclude all the agreements via smart contracts
Second idea is great. Does anybody know such service? Collective participation in private sales via smart contracts.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

We can do it just fine with ourselves Smiley. Using a third party like you would likely just increase the risk for investors.
You can't be trusted by people with your one page site registration. At least make us to believe that you're a great team that have a wide connections for these "private sales".
cheetah-crypto (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

We can do it just fine with ourselves Smiley. Using a third party like you would likely just increase the risk for investors.
You can't be trusted by people with your one page site registration. At least make us to believe that you're a great team that have a wide connections for these "private sales".

Thanks for the suggestion. We actually have experience in the field. We did several pools before but in private. Now we want to go wild and give everyone the same opportunity around the globe. Please feel free to join us. We are happy to help you participate in private sale of your choice.

There are several benefits investing in private sale pool than invest by yourself (unless you have hundreds of ETH for you to invest):

1- No whitelist vs public sale ICO requirements.

2- Enjoy higher bonus 20-60% in comparison to ICO public sale.

3- No gas wars and hence, less ETH transaction fees.

4- Everyone in the world is welcome to contribute! (i.e. US, China, Singapore, etc)

5- No need to worry about missing ICO Crowd-sale due to cancellation which occurred several times, as some ICOs chose later to allow private investors only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: