Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Sale for hottest ICO  (Read 135 times)
cheetah-crypto (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:19:16 AM

https://www.icowings.com
Hi guys, you may have been looking for participating in hottest and hyped ICOs during private sale stage where you get very high bonus compared to ICO public sale. The most challenging part is you got to pay around 200 ETH as a minimum to be eligible. Not every individual is capable of paying 200 ETH in one ICO.

I've come across a website recently where you can actually participate in the ICO of your choice during private sale with whatever amount of ETH you want to invest. Not only this but also allows everyone in the world to participate including USA, China, Singapore. I thought it would be good idea to share it with everyone here who is keen to get such opportunity.

I personally struggled a lot in the past to find groups where they allow you to join. I even had to visit many crypto meetup events but to no avail. I couldn't believe it when a friend of mine gave me this website. I was like, wow that's exactly what I was looking for. Hope this may help guys and please let me know your thoughts too.

alexcryptoo

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

Thanks for that. Much appreciated it.
Mattacoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

People from countries which are banned from participating in an ICO need to think twice about joining a pool intended to circumnavigate those laws.

Also consider there are no ramifications to the operators if the pool suddenly collapses and you lose your funds

Think twice before signing up for these things!
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

Where are the guarantees that I will then get something from this pool? a lot of fraud in this area, I would not trust such services

Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

I'm also curious about this question, why do I choose to trust this website?
Because there is no guarantee at the moment, I doubt it.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

I basically see not reason for the ICO organizers to do that, that's why I think that the ICO could be a scam.
First of all, they can obtain much more funds of they open the ICO to all kinds of investors, and it's not that they were required to do so by law, they even don't request any KYC documents.
Secondary, developers team are unknown, and requring a minimum of 200ETH would be a joke.
Would trade with caution.
alexcryptoo

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

Where are the guarantees that I will then get something from this pool? a lot of fraud in this area, I would not trust such services

The right question is, what guarantee is it to avoid being scammed from ICO who claim to deliver projects and never do so???
Apparently, the entire world hasn't opened their eyes to understand this little concept!. There were many ICOs that promised many things and never delivered any thing. How can you sue them? please tell me because I personally invested in ICOs and I lost money due to fake promises. The entire crypto is all about taking risks.
cheetah-crypto (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

People from countries which are banned from participating in an ICO need to think twice about joining a pool intended to circumnavigate those laws.

Also consider there are no ramifications to the operators if the pool suddenly collapses and you lose your funds

Think twice before signing up for these things!

The whole crypto world is not fully regulated yet, what is the difference between buying a coin from exchange after it's listed and you get in a pre-sale before it's listed? The profits! Man! Why do you think they are banning these from US, China, because they know most of the ICOs are already coming from these countries, they need to raise more capital from other investors around the world and resale it after listed back to US and Chinese. Who wins and who loses? If you miss this, it's your loss. We are not the only one, we are only the start of a new chapter!
bitseb1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I think the premis of the idea has weight. Allot of potential investors are squeezed of out the ICO market due to private investment. But I'd repeat claims from people in this forum to practice caution when sending your crypto to a centralised organisation.
pangrango

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Hi guys, you may have been looking for participating in hottest and hyped ICOs during private sale stage where you get very high bonus compared to ICO public sale. The most challenging part is you got to pay around 200 ETH as a minimum to be eligible. Not every individual is capable of paying 200 ETH in one ICO.

I've come across a website recently where you can actually participate in the ICO of your choice during private sale with whatever amount of ETH you want to invest. Not only this but also allows everyone in the world to participate including USA, China, Singapore. I thought it would be good idea to share it with everyone here who is keen to get such opportunity.

I personally struggled a lot in the past to find groups where they allow you to join. I even had to visit many crypto meetup events but to no avail. I couldn't believe it when a friend of mine gave me this website. I was like, wow that's exactly what I was looking for. Hope this may help guys and please let me know your thoughts too.

I think is no need to private sale just sale too crowd ( crowdsale ), so many people will know and also the opportunity to buy that ICO will be more high. just like this https://marineco.in/ico 450.000 MTC on ICO, decentralized with jarvis protocol.
http://i65.tinypic.com/5n80p5.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: