Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's all pool our money and then we'll all be rich!  (Read 88 times)
Realist247 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

So many people on this forum that claim to understand Bitcoin are basically saying what I said in the title.  Stupid.  Then there are people that believe that countries won't ban Bitcoin simply because their citizens "earn" from it.  Idiots.  If I apply their logic, then all drugs would be legalized or decriminalized since substantially MORE of their citizens earn A LOT MORE money from the drug trade.  But this begs the question...if Bitcoin was made illegal would people take the same risks being involved with Bitcoin as they do with drugs?  Those with brains know the answer to it.  $5

I read this forum looking for gems of knowledge from time to time.  Instead, all I see is an infestation of stupidity and arrogance with respect to the opinions and views thrown around here.  Don't people realize that those who stumble upon this forum would be turned off by Bitcoin after reading most of what is posted here?  I know a couple of people that have come here and they said it was the silliest discussion forum they've ever seen.  If they were on the fence about Bitcoin, they are now completely turned off by it after seeing the quality of the individuals involved in it based on their writings.

I don't know what else to say other than police your ranks.  The media and large financial institutions read these forums.  Is this the face you all want to present to the world?

End of rant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: