Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to hold in 2018?  (Read 1965 times)
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

If you are looking for something you can just buy and hold, and check up on every once in a while, then i would definitely say ethereum is a good play.

truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

you can hold longterm debitum token
another you can buy utrust token
but still the best ETH and bitcoin, buy hold long term
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
airflame2

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

When inspecting some ICO's there was especially two of them taking my attention: Havven and Corl. I'd suggest keeping an eye on them.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

When inspecting some ICO's there was especially two of them taking my attention: Havven and Corl. I'd suggest keeping an eye on them.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134

In my opinion the best coin to hold in 2018 is bitcoin because theres no coin can beat the price in bitcoin because bitcoin is the good pricing to hold and we can sure it we can get a good profit.theres many investors waiting the bitcoin will low pricing  because if the bitcoin will fallen theres many investors to buy it because investors theres a big trust to hold and get a profit in a future.

TACryptoo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

They are saying - the year of private coin - so buy private coins
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

In 2018 I chose a medium risk strategy. The main part of my deposit I invest in those coins that have already gained confidence in 2017. For example, NEO, ETH, NEM. But I also have a small investment portfolio in new coins which I consider promising. For example, OCN, TRX.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
henrylahm

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

You should consider Marinecoin. It has blazing fast transactions and confirmation times, zero transaction fees, a lightweight core wallet and can scale faster than most current coins. Definitely these are qualities that ensure practical everyday usability and acceptance of a coin. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members.
Felimon

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

Top coins holding help your balance stable, but small profit and required long time holding. Low coins help your balance increase really fast, but you have to choose the right altcoins.
Pazifist

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Hold Axpire, Ethos and Oyster Pearl. These coins are my top picks for 2018.
Axpire is under presale price but they already got some of there dev. goals reached. They got a big and great team + advisors and they are already a working company in this field. they just add blockchain into their buisness. They will not change the world but they can be a "small" SAP competitor.

Ethos will release their all in one wallet and marketplattform in march. Fiat gateway coming soon too. They want to make cryptos useable for everyone. Like a Amazon for cryptos + they give you a wallet where you can store many many many coins without saving your privatekeys. They will bring cryptos to the masses.

Oyster Pearl: IOTA + Ethereum tech. what shall i say more? 1:1 Airdrop coming soon in April. I expect x2-5 until this and much more until December.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

It depends how long you want hold coins. But i can recommned you try with ethereum on waves

Waves should achieve 100 dollars until end of 2018 and ethereum should achieve 2000 dollars so both coins are good option
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

THUG would be the one to hold and that will be the best decision u will ever make, you can grab a whole bunch of them now and hold for as long as 2 years until u Lambo and become rich over night, Check them out on TG and Twitter or even bitcointalk for more info and read their well detailed whitepaper to confirm about im saying😊😊😊😊
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

look into QASH..... a fantastic team comprising of some really big players in the financial world and a full banking license on the roadmap.....   the team have already created an exchange that can trade various tokens for various FIATs and while the UI needs a bit of work to make it more user friendly they are definitely on the right path.....

there is a LOT of positive talk about this coin on youtube etc but it's not a quick turnover coin....but and hold until Q4 2019 at least......  they are hitting their roadmap milestones on time so far and Q4 2019 is when the banking license should come and if it does and holders should be laughing

I’ll second this with another vote of support for QASH.  I’m currently holding a nice bag of them with long term HODL plans. 

Once the world book / liquid platform becomes fully functional, they are going to take the world be storm.

Imagine being able to login from anywhere in the world and see the value of any crypto in your local currency. No more having to do a conversion. Sweet!
Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

tomocoin
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

It depends how long you want hold coins. But i can recommned you try with ethereum on waves

Waves should achieve 100 dollars until end of 2018 and ethereum should achieve 2000 dollars so both coins are good option
Ethereum is the best than waves and choose altcoins worth to hold. I think so it can achieve 2000$ dollar this year but it takes time. Yes depends and get the best project to hold for you to have profit.
ACVinegar

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Ethereum is the best than waves and choose altcoins worth to hold. I think so it can achieve 2000$ dollar this year but it takes time. Yes depends and get the best project to hold for you to have profit.
Ethereum is one of the best coin to hold for long period of time, but I also recommend IOST their price in the market was a cheap but surely increasing trends. Last 2 weeks I buy $70 but now their price now is almost $144 my amount was doubled and possible to be tripled due to continues increasing of this coin. Aside on that I also recommend BCH because it seems making noise on the following months.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

are the top coin or the coin below?
The list is long and some are from top and some are from last or between like btc,ETH,XRP which have potential to grow in future giving you profits and pleasure and are worth hodling for long term.
Beside them there are some more alts which i favor and most of investors are gaining interest on them like NEO,waves, dash, Litecoin,BCH which can prove beneficial for you in this year but you might witness small dips in prices but don't get panic stay calm and just hodl.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

Everyone are asking the same question, the answer is THUG Coin, buy them asap and hold till december make 100% profit or hold them for 2 years and make 1000% profit because they are cheap and easy to get and when people get to know it you will be a millionaire in no time😊😊
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

Eth, LTC, BTC and after they return to their highs I will go different alts like neo, ADA, XEM.

gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

are the top coin or the coin below?
The list is long and some are from top and some are from last or between like btc,ETH,XRP which have potential to grow in future giving you profits and pleasure and are worth hodling for long term.
Beside them there are some more alts which i favor and most of investors are gaining interest on them like NEO,waves, dash, Litecoin,BCH which can prove beneficial for you in this year but you might witness small dips in prices but don't get panic stay calm and just hodl.
thank you for the advice and knowledge, so I understand more and know besides BTC and ETH, it turns out that many other altcoin 'also have the potential for us to make a good investment for the future, but I am still very new here so I do not want to take a big risk of course, currently I am still investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum, hopefully later I will dare try to invest in other altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: