Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to hold in 2018?  (Read 1965 times)
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

In my case, I will choose to hold coins which is cheaper but better technology because in the bear market they have greater potential to go to top price bringing you 10x more of your investment. It is in my opinion the Lisk and the Komodo coin.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

My favorite projects for this year are Phore, Elastos and Matrix AI Network. Not forgetting the platforms for financial services namely Fusion and Wanchain. OF course Qash are set to also launch their world order book so am eagerly waiting to see how that goes
crazyavdik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

I think ethereum, waves, litecoin and neo are good coin to hold on long term in 2018 because they have good potentials to yield profit as time goes on and they have good number of investors and are reliable.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Apart from bitcoin there are some very good alts to hold. Lympo is an example. It's increased by over 400% since distribution and the developers seem to be making very good moves. They've signed with Caroline, a tennis superstar and recently Dallas Mavericks.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

I prefer coin who will win vote at indodax.com then buy before the coin enter the market, because I am sure will up so indodax market largest in Indonesia

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

Alts gets its highest potential when BTC is kind of stable that's what I understand, but when it comes to judge the best coin of 2018 it doesn’t an easy task. As always, the good thing about the coin who provide decent explanation of the market moves usually turns into potential coins.
today is a lot of altcoin that price movements follow bitcoin prices, and by 2018 it's a very difficult task for us to be able to choose and know what altcoin we should choose to make our investment last long, even if in 2018 this movement of coins in the market following the footsteps of 2017 then, of course it will be easy for people to choose altcoin and make it an investment that will provide many advantages for him.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

They are few coins we should hold for 2018 and even 2019 they are Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins have the potential for growth
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

Spl.yt takes the power from the big data gobbling giants of e-commerce and gives it back to buyers and sellers, who can freely engage in a true peer-to-peer experience, securely and simply via blockchain technology and smart contracts. Through this decentralized, more efficient system, the middleman is eliminated. Time and money are saved by automating key intermediary functions via smart contracts. Spl.yt token economics incentivizes its users to transact fairly for a more secure e-commerce experience. Data is not mined by any central authority. Private data is protected, not harvested and used.
The Giants of e-commerce will not be taken down by a bigger giant, but by a global community of individuals all freely connecting with each other through a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem By decentralizing e-commerce, these giants will simply no longer be needed. Smart contracts will automatically facilitate payment to service providers along the e-commerce retail chain (affiliate marketers, dropshippers, etc.). And e-commerce giants will go the way of the dinosaur. To learn more about Spl.yt and the decentralized future of e-commerce, visit https://www.spl.yt/learn-more.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

Neo and Tron both the coins have potential growth coins to invest we can expect three times price growth for these coins
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

I believe in the future Tron will become a new coin who will indeed be able to get a place to be great later on. their platforms are very good and have lots of potential,for those of you who want to start investing tron is also suitable as a preference
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

In my opinion, coins that are worth holding excluding the most popular ones such as BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. are those with real world projects and utilization to make transactions convenient. Examples are WAVES, DIGIWAGE, BUZZCOIN, MAG, and PRiVCY.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

I'd recommend taking a look into Enigma. That is a very promising privacy coin which is being developed by a team from MIT which speaks for itself.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

In my opinion, coins that are worth holding excluding the most popular ones such as BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. are those with real world projects and utilization to make transactions convenient. Examples are WAVES, DIGIWAGE, BUZZCOIN, MAG, and PRiVCY.

There are so many coin you should invest because of it's potential in the future but for me If you are not satisfied  for what other's advice to you then you can look at the market and see the top 10 on the market cap or you should do also your own research after knowing other's advice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

There are so many coin you should invest because of it's potential in the future but for me If you are not satisfied  for what other's advice to you then you can look at the market and see the top 10 on the market cap or you should do also your own research after knowing other's advice.
looking at the top 10 markets and researching for yourself is one way to get the best choice, because now there are lots of potential coins. so I think the choice of self can make the coins better to have this year.
raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

Am currently holding privcy cos I know that coin is going to be my game changer pretty soon
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Crypto should hold in 2018 the Ethererum, currently, in the crypto market, I only trust ETH because its current market cap is behind the BTC only. And ICOs with existing altcoins use ETH's smart contract technology, so ETH's future is sure to be bright.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

Crypto should hold in 2018 the Ethererum, currently, in the crypto market, I only trust ETH because its current market cap is behind the BTC only. And ICOs with existing altcoins use ETH's smart contract technology, so ETH's future is sure to be bright.
For Ethereum it is good that competitors don't have working product yet. But development of eth is too slow, devs now don't even say about transition to POS and approximate dates.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

are the top coin or the coin below?
Hold the top coins, holding anything that has a very low market cap is going to be incredibly risky especially since most altcoins are having a lot of problems retaining their prices and icos are having problems getting enough funding, this is the moment to keep holding your coins and if possible to buy coins as well but only those at the top of the market in terms of market cap.
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

XLM and ETH the future of crypto.  Best and biggest teams with innovative approaches.  Also I like Power Ledger.  Very hands on, real project.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

I would rather hold on the coins that are new in concept and align with the world economy and its needs rather than the conventional coins, therefore, my investments would be on docademic which has already doubled in price value since its ICO period
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: