Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to hold in 2018?  (Read 1966 times)
lang shao

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

are the top coin or the coin below?
I will hold bitcoin and ethereum for my investment coins. I think the most profitable and promising coins to hold are bitcoin and ethereum. We know that bitcoin has the highest price and ethereum becomes the most useful coin.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

You may diverse your proceedings of coins. First you invest through established coins like BTC, ETH and NEO. Second you can invest through new alts like PKG, VIKKY and many more. Please use coinmarketcap as your reference for gainers of this year.
galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

Bitcoin, of course.
The price of Bitcoin changes a lot every day and has seen many highs and lows over the last few years. Take a look at the following chart and you will see just how much the price changes.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

With the bad market going so far, the altcoins outside the top 100 will lose value and will soon die. Everyone is scared and only dares to invest in good altcoin in the top 100 because it's a lot safer.
Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:28:22 AM

With the bad market going so far, the altcoins outside the top 100 will lose value and will soon die. Everyone is scared and only dares to invest in good altcoin in the top 100 because it's a lot safer.

This makes no sense. Just because a coin is top100 doesnt mean its good. Actually quite the opposite. Many top100 coins lost 90% and some even more than that this year. So if you had invested $100k in the top100 you might have like $10k now.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

I will hold bitcoin and ethereum for my investment coins. I think the most profitable and promising coins to hold are bitcoin and ethereum. We know that bitcoin has the highest price and ethereum becomes the most useful coin.
Moreover Ethereum in their lowest price right now, imagine the price dropping from $1k to $200 its a very deep drop and I think this is
the lowest price this year for ETH, buying at the moment and holding it is the right thing because Ethereum is including a promising coin
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

I think Ethereum is a good crypto coin in 2018.Ethereum is the second best coin invrsted after bitcoin.Ethereum has a good capitalization in the crypto coin market.It has a strong founding team. The Price of Ethereum is below $200 for some days.So it's good to hold it now.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

Moreover Ethereum in their lowest price right now, imagine the price dropping from $1k to $200 its a very deep drop and I think this is
the lowest price this year for ETH, buying at the moment and holding it is the right thing because Ethereum is including a promising coin
very terrible for altcoins today,
like ethereum from 1000 $ to 150 $ this is terrible,
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

I have chosen yet the coin for keeping it during 1 year or even more. On my mind Ethereum is best coin for that purpose. But I also agree that it is all right to choose some others coins from top 10 currencies.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

To me I I'm holding on to Swachhcoin
SwachhCoin is a waste management platform on the blockchain powered by big data.
SwachhCoin aims to develop a broad platform to transform waste to energy. It will combine conventional waste management energy generation processes and modern techniques, enabling them to increase their efficiency by using coming of age technologies.

You can read the white paper here and find out more about it. https://swachhcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

To me I I'm holding on to Swachhcoin
SwachhCoin is a waste management platform on the blockchain powered by big data.
SwachhCoin aims to develop a broad platform to transform waste to energy. It will combine conventional waste management energy generation processes and modern techniques, enabling them to increase their efficiency by using coming of age technologies.

You can read the white paper here and find out more about it. https://swachhcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

Curious, what is it? I have not found it on the list of the tokens presented on https://coinmarketcap.com/ I can come to a conclusion that it is not the best choice.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Top 100 coins shall be appreciate in its value as there's always reason why they are infront but not behind
Coins within 100-300 shall be coins that has some potential value, or you could find a gem but it takes time
flysats

Activity: 329

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Spl.yt takes the power from the big data gobbling giants of e-commerce and gives it back to buyers and sellers, who can freely engage in a true peer-to-peer experience, securely and simply via blockchain technology and smart contracts. Through this decentralized, more efficient system, the middleman is eliminated. Time and money are saved by automating key intermediary functions via smart contracts. Spl.yt token economics incentivizes its users to transact fairly for a more secure e-commerce experience. Data is not mined by any central authority. Private data is protected, not harvested and used.
The Giants of e-commerce will not be taken down by a bigger giant, but by a global community of individuals all freely connecting with each other through a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem By decentralizing e-commerce, these giants will simply no longer be needed. Smart contracts will automatically facilitate payment to service providers along the e-commerce retail chain (affiliate marketers, dropshippers, etc.). And e-commerce giants will go the way of the dinosaur. To learn more about Spl.yt and the decentralized future of e-commerce, visit https://www.spl.yt/learn-more.

We all know that this is a very young market, and most players start investing for the first time - and easily succumb to euphoria and panic.

pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

ICX, ADA & SONM!
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Good day! Too many good news and hype happening o social media and its the right time to buy those dips while you can. Pumps are happening on certain coins already. December is just a few weeks away so make sure you already filled your bags. ETH I'm waiting to recover but still stuck at $230. More banks getting into XRP but still unstable. I'll buy as much as I can and just wait.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

Ethereum is the most suitable coin for long investment and holding of course. I don't understand why people still have doubts about ETH

Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

In my opinion very good choose to buy now is POSS and SPECT

POSS is very new project which will give very high profit

Spect is on in -97 % of his ATH, in my opinion this coin which have over 12, 000 fans on sociaity media will go to +500%

POSS
https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH

SPECT
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SPECT/ETH
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

Ethereum is the most suitable coin for long investment and holding of course. I don't understand why people still have doubts about ETH
today, before many users of cryptocurrency is a dilemma, who more prefer etherium or bitcoin. In any case, it is easier for me to invest in ethereum, because its price is much lower than Bitcoin, But in the prospects of ethereum I'm sure a lot more than in Bitcoin.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

many people talk and like the potential of other coins, but I prefer ethereum as one of the most potential coins at the moment. because ethereum is a platfot which has many achievements in cryptocurrrency.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: