Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government on legalising bitcoins  (Read 1310 times)
marielbeckham

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Several of them have already started this process. The info regarding this was included in some earlier topics here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

I strongly think that government should legalise bitcoin, because it may become a great revenue source for the goverment by imposing taxes of more than 30% and it can develop our country in so many ways.

I wish this should happen soon. Lots of good things would happen when adapted. An authority seriously has to look at its benefits. Country's economic system would grow, citizen's lifestyle would get changed when they each work with crypto currency and employment would increase in the respected country. Wish and hope every government would legalize bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
What do you expect the government to legalize bitcoin? Do you hope that bitcoin will be accepted for payment in any store? I am 100% sure this will not happen even after legalization. The maximum that the government will permit it is legal to exchange bitcoin for Fiat money after taxes. Do you need such changes? We need to learn how to use bitcoins regardless of government.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Several of them have already started this process. The info regarding this was included in some earlier topics here.

Still, there are many countries which don't have a good vision about the Bitcoin and it's concerned cryptocurrencies because these things will take some time. Almost governments have to study a lot before legalising the Bitcoin and technology behind it.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

I strongly think that government should legalise bitcoin, because it may become a great revenue source for the goverment by imposing taxes of more than 30% and it can develop our country in so many ways.

It should happen so the revenue will be threefold than revenue received from fiat's. The employment of the country would increase and the countries economic status would boom up. Wish governments should adapt bitcoin very soon. 

m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

if it can be realized indeed very helpful lifting the country's economy. But it also must be through various considerations by the government. Given the price of bitcoin also unpredictable down and rising prices.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

Obviously, but every authority is taking time in adapting. Lacking back in new adaption. Revenue, employment to the  citizens, country's wealth and citizen's wealth would completely change if bitcoin is adapted or announced as legal. There are sources here in bitcoin to earn it and multiply it without much investment. A strong foundation can be made with bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The countires can it self create its own crypto currencies.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Obviously, but every authority is taking time in adapting. Lacking back in new adaption. Revenue, employment to the  citizens, country's wealth and citizen's wealth would completely change if bitcoin is adapted or announced as legal. There are sources here in bitcoin to earn it and multiply it without much investment. A strong foundation can be made with bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The countires can it self create its own crypto currencies.
Yes, some countries are abandoned to try to control Bitcoin, and these countries are trying to use Bitcoin most effectively. For this reason, it is more logical to use wind instead of resistance to the wind. It's just a simple example.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

if it can be realized indeed very helpful lifting the country's economy. But it also must be through various considerations by the government. Given the price of bitcoin also unpredictable down and rising prices.
Yes that could be the main reason for some governments that are still considering the risk that can be obtained. Most of the governments.. I'm sure it's really take into account the characteristics of this digital currency. But for a country that does have a higher level of knowledge than any other country, I believe it can be advance the country.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

There are some country where bitcoin is legal and payments are subject yo taxes. https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/121515/bitcoin-legal-us.asp

List of countries where bitcoin is legal and not can be viewed on this link http://www.stockmaster.in/howtoinvest/top-countries-where-bitcoin-is-legal-and-illegal/

But there are some government where bitcoin is considered not legal and they regulate crypto use within their country. Some banned its use and exchange. Financial risk that it may brought to the users and holders, and utilization of btc and other crypto in illegal activities were some of the reasons of why it is still illegal in other country.
But im still hoping that other government will consider the benefits of crypto especially when it comes on making transactions.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

Many of them are already doing this. Or do you mean the global situation here? In such a case the relative proportions are quite disappointing at the current moment at least.
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

It could happen. It is maybe early, but it is definitely possible. I don't know about that 30% though. Seems to be a little high percentage, because there is one more tax that we need to pay and it is around 20% (yearly income).

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

i really love that if our government will legalize bitcoins.if we will support bitcoin from the others then we have to do it.so that if the government will see our support then they will do legalize in our country.and that was a big help to the other bitcoin lover.
I think all users will strongly agree and like this idea. but to realize this happens is not an easy thing. there is always a certain requirement if you want to get the law and regulation for something i goverment. may be like a profit to the government ranging from taxes, the loss of decentralization and so forth. do you want if bitcoin is legalized but decentralization is gone from bitcoin?
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Yeah you are right to a certain extent but if we think for ourselves...won't it be a loss for us?!!

I mean why would we pay taxes on our hard earned income in which government has no role to play. But governments have their own perspective relating to this matter. They do not see any benefit in legalizing the bitcoin.

Also we do not get any benefits from legalizing bitcoin. And development that you are talking about is not possible until government are ready to leave their corrupt practices.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Legalization of the crypto currency in many countries is already in full swing. Simply, this process is not so quick to bring an instant result. This is due to the long study of the phenomenon of crypto-currency, the preparation of relevant draft laws, their introduction into the relevant legislative body of the country and its adoption. This all stretches for years.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

Legalization of the crypto currency in many countries is already in full swing. Simply, this process is not so quick to bring an instant result. This is due to the long study of the phenomenon of crypto-currency, the preparation of relevant draft laws, their introduction into the relevant legislative body of the country and its adoption. This all stretches for years.
It's good to hear legalization bitcoin in the country than other country refused bitcoin and they are going to ban.
How sad it is, but they have nothing can do with some people still adopting bitcoin it because of the being assets of bitcoin that profitable.

Yes, you are right it takes a long time of process before we conclude that country is legalizing bitcoin, unlawful of bitcoin is make people happy but I'm sure there's a regulating happen on between bitcoin and government this is needed for people's safety from any dark interest of bitcoin.

Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

I wish this should happen soon. Lots of good things would happen when adapted. An authority seriously has to look at its benefits. Country's economic system would grow, citizen's lifestyle would get changed when they each work with crypto currency and employment would increase in the respected country. Wish and hope every government would legalize bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
What do you expect the government to legalize bitcoin? Do you hope that bitcoin will be accepted for payment in any store? I am 100% sure this will not happen even after legalization. The maximum that the government will permit it is legal to exchange bitcoin for Fiat money after taxes. Do you need such changes? We need to learn how to use bitcoins regardless of government.
I agree with your point since bitcoin and all crypto currencies are against the centralized systems of the bank. Well if the government legalize it then i think there must be some kind of regulations so that they could take part of it due to its decentralized systems.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal, at least not yet in most countries. The countries that have been banned it, have not come out to say explicitly that bitcoin and crytpocurrencies are illegal. The issue for most governments is on how to regulate it, to fit the existing structure of the financial sector. This is new for them, so until they fully understand how it can work well, it will still be banned in those countries, and in the countries where it is not, there will still be market volatility due to uncertainty of what could happen next.
QuynhVu2302

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

I think you if the BTC recruitment, BTC sẽ phải ổn định, chắc chắn rằng nó khó mà có giá trị cao. It was too fartered when it now, the main Phủ will not checkable
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Actually, there are a lot more countries legalizing bitcoin now because of its tax. Its a great help for the country and also for its people. Time by time, we have been informed that more and more countries has been adopted to bitcoin and develop it. If more countries look forward unto it then our dream will be come true.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

This is what everyone one is imposing the governments to do.  They do know the benefits and the growth in adapting bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The reason for not taking a step further is to sustain local fiat's value up in the market as this is what the primary element for a government. This is why the banks are against local currencies. This is the reason banks control government not to adapt crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: