Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB GPU's asic miners wholesale up to 40K EUR prefer in EU offer me good price  (Read 358 times)
janismm88 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

As title says I want to buy GPU's RX570/470/580 GTX 1060 6GB 1070 1080 etc you know all good stuff for mining.
Also mining rigs even more better. Also ASIC miners whatever you have let me know. I will not deal for 1GPU etc lol
starting from around 10k eur. Please no scams Cheesy I will fly over and inspect your goods every single unit before payment. if you don't agree don't bother.
No preorders and other BS unless you are some big company very reputable etc. Dont offer ebay prices and higher lol. I buy wholesale plus you dont deal with ebay BS returns scams fees and other BS. I come and pay cash or bank transfer or BTC after I see goods. Before I come you will need to make video showing your stock with paper saying current date and your forum username.
if you know or run reputable hosting facility also let me know
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:01:09 AM

This never will happen.
No one will do any video.
No one will accept any payment via bank (because its reversible).
Check yourself and your foolish terms, or your search is doomed.

janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

at least pictures showing username and date is it still too much to ask? And I said bank wire one of options cash and BTC I can also pay. BTW bank wire is not reservable. Who told you this??? It's not credit card payment
Danos

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

at least pictures showing username and date is it still too much to ask? And I said bank wire one of options cash and BTC I can also pay. BTW bank wire is not reservable. Who told you this??? It's not credit card payment
Dude, do you realize bank wire transfers can be reversed and no one will take that?
Pictures with username is okay, some people don't even bother doing that if they got "farm" miles away for electricity price reason.
And BTW bank wire is 100000% reversible, many people got scammed like this.
Who told me this ? The most bank policy for fraud payments and people who are smart to scam like that.
You should double read before claim stuff like that Smiley
Also, don't for get this is BITCOINtalk forum, not CASHtalk forum, most of us are here for crypto.
And i suggest you if you don't trust the reputable escrows here to change the forum and just search ur needs in local stores.
Many people got burned via local meetups.
Nowdays, escrow is the most safe way to do transactions.
And there is many escrows here which can be trusted with even 100k.

P.S: Yes is it okay seller to provide pictures of ownership.
No there is nothing wrong if the seller AGREE on escrow and REFUSE pictures.
Based on the time wasters and scammers over the forum, many people don't even bother to waste time doing screenshots.
If the seller agree on escrow, nothing can go wrong.

janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

why you speak so aggressive like if I was a scammer I just put these as options if seller want bank transfer OK if BTC OK if cash also OK.
Escrow ok also but I would split it in some parts to see if all OK I wouldn't do 40K in one go. For 1GPU maybe its not worth to make pictures but if you do for 10K+ what's your problem??? If no explain reason why you cant and I think from there.
Danos

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

why you speak so aggressive like if I was a scammer I just put these as options if seller want bank transfer OK if BTC OK if cash also OK.
Escrow ok also but I would split it in some parts to see if all OK I wouldn't do 40K in one go. For 1GPU maybe its not worth to make pictures but if you do for 10K+ what's your problem??? If no explain reason why you cant and I think from there.

I speak aggressive to everyone who is refusing to use escrow, to everyone who don't offer secure way for both sides (buyer or seller).
Don't get me wrong, the forum is full of scammers and we need to be aggressive to people not open for safety trades.
Im not selling any gpu's to explain you what's the problem but even if i decide to sell 200 gpu's im not going to screen more than 5-10 gpu's for proof of ownership.
Why ? Because its the same i screen 5 or 500 cards consider im using escrow.
Seems like you don't get the full escrow idea.
Buyer deposit to escrow, seller send the goods.
Once the buyer receive the goods and confirm all is okay then the seller receive his money.
Why the hell someone will waste time making pictures consider he's obliged to send the agreed amount of gpu's in order to receive his money.
It makes no sense to start deal with escrow and not doing your part because you will only pay for shipping fees and so but won't get single cent from the entire deal.
So that's why i think that kind of pictures are useless.
No one will agree to use escrow if he's hiding something.
Simple logic.
P.S: Pictures are for windows shoppers.

Al3x

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Hi.
Where are you from? Shipping location?
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

I speak aggressive to everyone who is refusing to use escrow, to everyone who don't offer secure way for both sides (buyer or seller).
Don't get me wrong, the forum is full of scammers and we need to be aggressive to people not open for safety trades.
Im not selling any gpu's to explain you what's the problem but even if i decide to sell 200 gpu's im not going to screen more than 5-10 gpu's for proof of ownership.
Why ? Because its the same i screen 5 or 500 cards consider im using escrow.
Seems like you don't get the full escrow idea.
Buyer deposit to escrow, seller send the goods.
Once the buyer receive the goods and confirm all is okay then the seller receive his money.
Why the hell someone will waste time making pictures consider he's obliged to send the agreed amount of gpu's in order to receive his money.
It makes no sense to start deal with escrow and not doing your part because you will only pay for shipping fees and so but won't get single cent from the entire deal.
So that's why i think that kind of pictures are useless.
No one will agree to use escrow if he's hiding something.
Simple logic.
P.S: Pictures are for windows shoppers.
in my post did I deny escrow? Ask before you write all this... I wrote my preferred options and it doesn't mean I'm like stone and don't consider other options.  I wrote what makes me comfortable. Sure providing all pictures plus escrow plus local meetup would make feel more comfortable, if no depending what deals are offered I may consider other options like only escrow etc. You don't need screen all 50 boxes etc if you have a stock take one picture where I can see all this pallet of video cards that's enough Smiley
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:21:00 PM

Hi.
Where are you from? Shipping location?
Im from Latvia, but it will need to ship to Romania because of datacenter here to host miners.
sockoloons

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

PMed you.
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:55 AM

PMed you.
as I said your offer too small for me still looking for offers
sockoloons

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

PMed you.
as I said your offer too small for me still looking for offers

I didn't get any response from you, I don't quite understand what you mean by offer too small for me, can you explain?
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

I buy from 10K eur
Al3x

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

Hi.
I will have some 1080ti for sale next weak, each weak I have new quantity.

Models:
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ARMOR 11G  - 3 pcs    , 1028.5 euros including my Country VAT (850,00 euros for export)
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11 - 6 pcs  , 1081,9 euros including my Country VAT (890,00 euros for export)

Located in Montenegro.

GPU-s are all new with official MSI warranty.
If you are paying using bank transfer, i will provide commercial export invoice that don't include VAT 21% (0% vat on export products).
You are welcome to come and inspect good before shipping. I can wait you on airport and make all necessary preparations. One of my clients is transport company, if you want I can arrange shipping. Shipping cost is on buyer.
For now I am not accepting cryptocurrencies as payment method.

I have couple of S9 that i am willing to sell for right price.
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

it's not worth to buy 1080ti for this price I understand it could be market price but it just doesn't make sense I can spend $500 on asic and get $4 per day or $1300 your offer and make what $2.68 per day... whattomine.com...
then RX570 I can get from China directly new, are better option. I can get for $430 RX570 8GB a lot of stock 500+pieces...
it make $1.65 per day,  sure much better profitability
I dont understand who buy for this price it will take 498 days for payback time... and new 2080 are just around corner  rumored now in April, plus many other factors come in play...
so for mining rigs I'm mostly interested in rX 570/580 (also GTX 1060 6GB 1050ti nice low power consumption)... it's so far seems best bang for a buck.
about price I can get new parts and cards direct from China form supplier I know and from which I already ordered it cost
about $15 mh/s so 370mh/s mining rig cost me from them around $5600 so it makes not sense to buy 14$mh/s for used mining rigs god know how much used and maybe it will start to fail or already failing and then you sell it... for used it must be cheaper like new and not just little bit. If it was built few weeks month ago OK then I can pay better price provided you have all receipts from parts bought etc... but if there are no receipts and it's used maybe 1-2 years its doesn't make sense to pay almost same price like new...
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

i send you a pm
Al3x

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

it's not worth to buy 1080ti for this price I understand it could be market price but it just doesn't make sense I can spend $500 on asic and get $4 per day or $1300 your offer and make what $2.68 per day... whattomine.com...
then RX570 I can get from China directly new, are better option. I can get for $430 RX570 8GB a lot of stock 500+pieces...
I dont understand who buy for this price it will take 498 days for payback time... and new 2080 are just around corner  rumored now in April, plus many other factors come in play...
so for mining rigs I'm mostly interested in rX 570/580 (also GTX 1060 6GB 1050ti nice low power consumption)... it's so far seems best bang for a buck.
about price I can get new parts and cards direct from China form supplier I know and from which I already ordered it cost
about $15 mh/s so 370mh/s mining rig cost me from them around $5600 so it makes not sense to buy 14$mh/s for used mining rigs god know how much used and maybe it will start to fail or already failing and then you sell it... for used it must be cheaper like new and not just little bit. If it was built few weeks month ago OK then I can pay better price provided you have all receipts from parts bought etc... but if there are no receipts and it's used maybe 1-2 years its doesn't make sense to pay almost same price like new...

That was lower offer then I sell them to local customers, and they are sold in 2-3 days each time.

You have your calculation I respect that, but keep in mind that 570/580 are worthless if mining market crash. 1080ti have gamers as customers if something goes wrong.
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

That was lower offer then I sell them to local customers, and they are sold in 2-3 days each time.

You have your calculation I respect that, but keep in mind that 570/580 are worthless if mining market crash. 1080ti have gamers as customers if something goes wrong.
they both are overpriced and prices for both cards will crash if mining market go down completely. Can you enlighten why would RX570 would be usless for gamers it's still OK just prices will be lower. But 1080ti prices also will crash in such event. We can only speculate how much each.
I dont speak for only mining designed cards but for normal gamer cards...
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

still looking to buy
I think more interested now in ASIC miners if you closed your farm let me know Cheesy
but GPU still interested if price is right
As for reference GPU I bought some new RX 570 8GB at 396USD from China directly so don't offer used for same price... So  I can get new mining rig for about $15mh/s so if used cost same money no point to buy like this...
now seems situation is better because my supplier have 1000+ cards in stock.
Blondawy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

can you introduce me to the supplier ? Am interested in buying GPUs.

and did you receive it or not yet ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: