Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5292 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

No, nobody's too late to invest or buy in bitcoin. Because of bitcoin's volatility we can still buy or invest in bitcoin when the price is very low, that's the same if you invested 5 to 6 months ago. Just keep on monitoring in the bitcoin price and decide whether you invest or not.
The cryptocurrency market is just beginning, so I think that if you enter the market at the moment, that's a good thing. At present the crypto coins in the market are quite good value to be able to invest. Study and choose for yourself the potential crypto coins to buy in and take the project to new heights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

No, nobody's too late to invest or buy in bitcoin. Because of bitcoin's volatility we can still buy or invest in bitcoin when the price is very low, that's the same if you invested 5 to 6 months ago. Just keep on monitoring in the bitcoin price and decide whether you invest or not.
You are right. There is no lot of changes in the price in the market. It is not late for anyone to learn and invest in bitcoin. Do not ignore because of what to think that you are late, there is a lot of opportunity that is waiting to everyone. Bitcoin has an ability to increase and learning about how to earn and collect bitcoin with or without investment. Work hard and wisely.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
fleda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
Bitcoin price is still unstable so I think it is still better to invest in it. As you can see all the crypto currency are going through in falling down prices. So if I were you I will invest now while the of it is cheap. Aside from that, don't just focus on bitcoin. There are many coins there that you can invest it too.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

you can buy bitcoin when bitcoin have low price, i think now its not time to buying coins
you can join some projects in bounty campaign to earn moneys in alternative cryptocurrency
as a beginner. dont try to trading if you dont have known analyze about tradings bitcoin
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

It's not too late, you're in the middle now. People who join in next 4 years could be considered slightly late too the party, or fashionably if you prefer.

I learned about BTC in 2011 and didn't buy because I thought I was too late, glad that I realized in the end of 2013  around $800/BTC that I was not too late, and look at were we are here.

Bitcoins are rare, do not understimate it's potential value just because it ''seems high'' compared to other financial assets like stocks or other currencies.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
No too late for learning, as long you are willing and dedicated you can do it.. Ive been in crypto for years yet im still in the process of learning for something new..  In bitcoin best time to buy now for its still low..always buy on low price not only in bitcoin but on altcoins too.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Investing in bitcoins is best done in the long run.

It's ok to buy bitcoins now, as long as you're making long-term investments, and the market is slowly recovering.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

Hello,

Thanks
Op, is not too late for you to invest your money in Bitcoin and altcoins because now that the most of the market of both Bitcoin and altcoins are on the downward trend is best time to buy more and hold for a period of time pending when their values appreciate.
Yeah as long as the total bitcoin users have not reached everyone in the world of course it is not too late to invest because the possibility of rising prices will continue to exist, currently bitcoin is in growth, so for new users this time is not at all late. especially when it is still in the bear trend of course the price becomes very low than usual, You can use this chance to buy
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

Hello,

Thanks

learning in crypto currency is not just only in bitcoin but make more knowledge about all altcoins and take more knowledge how to use it properly. If I we're you I will not buy bitcoin in this moment because the value of bitcoin right now is too high and not possible to pumps up this week or the next month, wait til its rich the lower value before you buy to make a higher profit when its price pumps up.
jsmithuk

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

Just wait for the coin you like to dip.

Buy.

Hodl.

Profit.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

Hello,

Thanks
Everyday is a new opportunity, You're not late to buy bitcoin because I think bitcoin will last forever. Yes, today is a good day to buy bitcoin but I tell you that the value of bitcoin fluctuates and nobody knows if it rise next month or fall but the only thing I can assure you is that it will never go down to zero. Base on btc history nobody got loss in btc because if it falls it recovers.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

Hello,

Thanks
Bitcoin is a future crypto, so you are not too late to join here. Buying with cheap Bitcoin is the concept. If your plan is to buy Bitcoin, now is the right time where the price of Bitcoin again goes down. I wish you success.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

if it is a good time to buy bitcoin since iso the correction and it is up this hour is a very good time and the forecasts for the end of this year will be in the minimum that will be is 20000 dollars that is double 100 percent

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:37 AM

Just look at where you can spend a little to buy goods online or offline. see if it is useful for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the advantage that rising bitcoin prices will give you a secondary advantage.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

Hello,

Thanks

It is not too late for you to buy and invest to cryptos. You can buy BTC and hold it for long term investment. However, as you know, Investing in crypto is risky but at the same time profitable. Just a reminder to not totally invest your money in Bitcoin, you can invest as well in other altcoins that is gaining popularity and value in the crypto market like monero, litecoin, ehterium classic, iota and many more. Just keep on reading here in the forum and it will help you a lot
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

as a beginner is the right time to invest in a bitcoin. not too late . If you keep the knowledge of the crypto market, you can see the figures of the past few years, you will get the idea from this.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

Hello,

Thanks
I think there is a time that you need to know all about bitcoin like for the beginners out there because there are many changes now in our bitcoin and we all need to know to make our life in bitcoin more smoothly and successful.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Well the right time to buy for every beginner is the time when they fully understand the basics of bitcoin and the basics of cryptocurrency. Buy when you learn bitcoin because every time is a good buy. You will learn eventually that when you engage in bitcoin you have to risk big. I also want to add, bitcoin has been fluctuating in a low range, I my opinion, bitcoin will skyrocket in Q3 of the year.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:12:34 AM

Hello,

Thanks

I would say it is the time when you should invest. But can't assure you as price may still decrease.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.

are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.

No you are not late. it is good time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is so much low. i think it is big opportunity for you as beginner.
so don't think about late you can buy BTC undoubtedly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: