Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:39:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5302 times)
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

There is no too late for learning something. But if you think this time is too late, I think being late is fine. The difference is you just start your chances, and the others have been having their chances. The price of bitcoin is down, so this moment is actually a good time to buy. Then, buy it Smiley
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Never ever you are neither late at all. If definitely learn about it. Actually these are the pillars of modern world. So it is better not to overthink about it. And take a start right now.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

You are never too late in cryptocurrency and more so, you aren't late now as the prices are still low and coins very cheap, you can still catch the bull if you get in now
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

I think no its still can learnable u should start fast as u can learn about bitcoin everything
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Learning is the coolest process of human life by this you can acquire some new skills and by the way, do not think that being late at this awesome technology is a bad thing. Just think positive and keep investing in it I think this time you can have a huge advantage because MTgox exchange is withdrawing the funds which are causing the market to lose its price. Just you have to hold your money for two or three months and the market will be rising again. If you really a beginner then I will advise thinking about making some passive earning sources instead of taking a real risk.
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

I'm a beginner too. And I don't think that it's late. I'm learning a lot about bitcoin. It's good time to buy bitcoin for a long term, because the price is low now . But it will increase. If you have a patiance, you can get a good profit.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
Now is a great time to buy cryptocurrency. You are lucky unlike the investors who came to this market in December 2017. But in any case, all should be fine!
Buy and be patient. Wink

Easx

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

I think too late for bitcoin. But market not. Because cryptocurrencies or blockchain technologies is very big area for investment. Keep studying your work and will have a idea.
This market doesn't close. Actually growing right now.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

In my opinion to start bitcoin for beginner research will be very helpful. For beginner's learn and understand about bitcoin is very essential. If you complete those steps i don't think it is too late to start bitcoin now.

For me, its not too late yet as long as you already started in bitcoin. But always remember that if you want something dont just stick on what you have/know. Being always a learner is a good thing, dont stop on exploring the cryptocurrency world, because soon you will become successful in this field. Also grab this opportunity that the price is too low because soon it will become more profitable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

Never too late but not easier. There is lot to learn before you put your money. Anyone coming into crytocurrency now would be coming because of the convincing benefits seen by people around in the past months. Though the market looks bad but experience had shown us it is a trend and a cycle that we will get over with time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
intrueder

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

I think too late for bitcoin. But market not. Because cryptocurrencies or blockchain technologies is very big area for investment. Keep studying your work and will have a idea.
This market doesn't close. Actually growing right now.

Yes, This is the best encouragement post for everybody here in Bitcoin forum. All of us are investors and we wanted to earn a lot of profit so we need to work for it. Always remember that no matter what will happen to the price of bitcoin, We will still earn and earn and hoping that the Bitcoin’s price will increase.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

uhmm I think not because Bitcoin has just started few years ago and not even reached its 10th year so I think it is still okay to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time
anyways if you think it is too late to buy bitcoin then maybe try another cryptocurrency in the market. some of the altcoins there have the capacity to survive too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

uhmm I think not because Bitcoin has just started few years ago and not even reached its 10th year so I think it is still okay to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time
anyways if you think it is too late to buy bitcoin then maybe try another cryptocurrency in the market. some of the altcoins there have the capacity to survive too

For me buying a bitcoin is not to late because the price of bitcion is moving sometimes low and sometimes high so i think if you are begginer of this currency you are not to late to buy some bitcoin but you need to research about bitcoin so that you have knowledge about bitcoin and kbowledge about for investment.buying a bitcoin is not to late because we know bitcoin in the future will grow and to become expensive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

It's up to you, you should learn a lot about cryptocurrency before you make a decisions to trade, trading it's like gambling sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. As a beginner like you and others, we all still have a lot to learn about cryptoworld.
Before you enter in the world of cryptocurrency you need to study and learn before you start to join in investing, trading, yes it like a gambling and lots of risk to face. And if you know how it works in the market it's up to you joined.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

For me I think it's not yet too late because in our life there's always a hope. You just have to work hard for you to earn Bitcoin and be profitable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

No it's not yet too late for the beginners because they can still do what we are doing they just need to be patience especially when it comes to ranking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

No because like me I just joined last 2017 and I think I learned a lot so I can say to those who begins now you all have a chance to learn in Bitcoin there so many ways on how you will just focus and have a patience.

baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

It's never too late especially in learning and studying crypto. We should never stop learning 😊
Rascar Capac

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

It's still a question that comes up quite often, whether people are late ? There are lots of topics on it, why not ask the question directly. Nobody knows if it is too late or not to invest... only time will tell us if it was
Cointertrade

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

no time is right, to buy bitcoin at any time.
and if you are really a beginner, I just want to suggest you should try first to find various information and knowledge about bitcoin and crypto. trade and investment, this is important so you can have plans and strategies for the future.
if your a newbie or beginners in this business its not too late for you but rather its gonna be the perfect time for you to encounter this kind of business, yes we all know that the market price of bitcoin is getting loe but its not the end but it will pump up soon so we should keep on waiting to this.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: