Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5293 times)
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:02 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
Hi there, for me,  i think it is not too late for every one that is starting to learning and experiencing the world of bitcoin. If you have a skills or knowledge about bitcoin, it is too easy for you to experience and learn this things here in bitcoin.
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

It's never too late especially in learning and studying crypto. We should never stop learning 😊

It is never too late for everybody. Everyone has its own time and timing for everything, we can never say we are late. So for us who are new here, we just have to do research a lot and read for us to kjow more information about bitcoin.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:05:13 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
Hi there, for me,  i think it is not too late for every one that is starting to learning and experiencing the world of bitcoin. If you have a skills or knowledge about bitcoin, it is too easy for you to experience and learn this things here in bitcoin.

the intention to learn can be strength if one's determination is very strong, even many of my friends who understand bitcoin and actively participate after less than one year study. It's also not too late to buy because the price is going down, if the price goes back up then you may regret why not buy it when the price is as it is now.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:30:27 AM

no time is right, to buy bitcoin at any time.
and if you are really a beginner, I just want to suggest you should try first to find various information and knowledge about bitcoin and crypto. trade and investment, this is important so you can have plans and strategies for the future.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, no time is right, to buy bitcoin at any time, trade and investment are good for late comers. And adding also my opinion that, It depends on how you wanna make use of it, If you just want to study about crypto currency, then it is just fine. In addition, we  should learn a lot about cryptocurrency before you make a decisions to trade, trading it's like gambling sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. On the otherhand, right now the price is very less, So you are not too late, you can invest in bitcoin now and hold them for few months.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:46:19 AM

it never too late, there is many things to do in crypto besides bitcoin investing. There is alts trading, bounties, ICO`s and other!! So just work Wink
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

Don't think its late or early always start with full focus then its not been late. start with a little investment into Bitcoin, and then find some altcoins projects, where you can get your bitcoins to grow.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

It is never late to start anything even bitcoin; you need looking more information and decide to join it.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:49:30 AM

To start aa work its never to late on should just be focused that whole it want so invest in it its right time in feture value is goning to increase rapidly i think
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

Hello,

Thanks
In my opinion, it is better to be late than never. There is always a right time for each and everything and the ones who haven’t invested their money earlier in this world of bitcoin, now is the chance to get into this world by investing some good amount of money as the market value is little low now-a-days. You just need to remain positive and that you need to keep on increasing the knowledge for making better decisions.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

Hello,

Thanks
For me it's not too late to buy a Bitcoin because the price right now is very less or volatile in other hand when you buy Bitcoin you must know about the crypto currency  and do a research,analyze certain aspects and apply it to the different types of crypto currency.You can invest Bitcoin in long term or hold for how many years as long you have patience.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:01:06 AM
Merited by TranTrongit (2), always1337 (2), patriknilen (1), mikeprimia (1)

If you're worry that you're late in Bitcoin then tell me which part you're late at ? The price ? You could buy it real cheap right now and wait like next 2 years like others did to get your profits when it bounces back.
You're late at the mining Bitcoin? Difficults are impossible now ? Nowadays, more powerful ASIC miners are available which means you could make your mining more effective but the problem you have to deal with is the costs for electricity, it's the best if you're having a free electricity.Well, you have to choose a good pool to join also.
So be more brave because everyone joined Bitcoin have been thourgh everything that you will face in the nearly future bro.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

as a beginner you have a lot to read and learn about bitcoin and I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices have now gone down and you can buy it for a cheap price

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

Although this topic is already overrated that has been asks but in a way of different question or approach. Being a beginner you should not rush everything has a perfect timing with that means not that it will come to you but by your own tine when you are ready and you have and idea how things work with bitcoins. Its not too late its the lesson that you will study.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

It is never too late ! I still believe in bitcoin, and I believe it will go up slowly, so it is worth to invest in learning.
skull_pro

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

It is never too late. But you should learn as much a you can about it and form your own opinion. Maybe you also wanna consider investing in something other than bitcoin?
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

I don't think..I think that now is the time to start to join all those who previously could not because right now is the best course to start business

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

I don't think..I think that now is the time to start to join all those who previously could not because right now is the best course to start business

Better to wait more and starting to buy crypto step by step like 1 day per week and do that 2-3 months so you will get middle price of total investment and will hold it for long term.
FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

No, you aren't too late, but this is not good time to buy bitcoin and some one else. peace!!
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

It's never too late to start.The main thing to choose your way in the world of cryptocurrencies and if you find people who will help you in the beginning it will be very cool for you
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

maybe you can try to buy a bit of bitcoin for your study so you can see the movement of crypto and I am sure with this you can conclude and make a decision when the right time for you to buy or sell bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: