Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the Bitcoin Price Bottomed?  (Read 814 times)
majest3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

Is $9350 the bottom and the start of the next wave up?  It was a strong retracement level, if it break we could be looking at $8800 as the next one.
I am hopeful of it holding, just wondering what others were thinking?
I'm pretty sure we will see a $6k or close to $7k price level one more time before it goes steady up to $16k
but you can "somewhat" take the advantage (and risk) of current downtrend price
by doing tweaked DCA, buying at $9k (10%), at $8k (20%), at $7k (30%), and $6k (40%) if you believe $6k will be the bottom level
the % is the % of total fund you are willing to put into bitcoin  Tongue  do it at your own risk and discretion

Look l would be just as happy to see it hit that 6000 again and double bottom off it. Only time will tell, so much FUD out there it is hard to know what to believe, but l am with you on the DCA.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:22 AM

Is $9350 the bottom and the start of the next wave up?  It was a strong retracement level, if it break we could be looking at $8800 as the next one.

Hopefully it won't make other marketers to dump more and also create scenarios that make newly crypto investors to-do panic selling that really contributes a lot of price decrease. I may not be worried of its down cause I believe it bounce back again after all dumpers done but totally a long way to wait for such moment.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:16 AM

Is $9350 the bottom and the start of the next wave up?  It was a strong retracement level, if it break we could be looking at $8800 as the next one.

In my opinion, it will still go down more if the bitcoin experience another crisis, because most of us makes panic selling because of the fake news that they are hearing. It is better that don't believe on those lies and fake news because the truth no one can actually know what will happen with bitcoin especially in the future.
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

my chart has bitcoins bottom being some where around 8K give or take 500  Roll Eyes
eloise_bty
Copper Member

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:59:22 AM

How much lower can it go?
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

Yeah it is bottomed, better buy the dip quick as the pump is coming soon /s

To be honest it is just like gambling, you don't have the crystal ball and no one can predict the future, just invest with your own risk.
ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

After the first profit, you will be happy and you will continue to invest because you will understand that it really makes a profit?
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Yes the price was bottomed but now the price has started increasing and will increase a lot. So its the best time to invest in it and it will give you good profit in future.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

To be honest it is just like gambling, you don't have the crystal ball and no one can predict the future, just invest with your own risk.
No it is not like gambling, you can affect your results and your chances of winning and that is very different than almost all the gambling games however those that invest without any real knowledge could be said to be gambling with the disadvantages you get no fun, the odds are way worse than with gambling and that you are gambling with amounts of money way bigger so the losses of those people which treat investing or trading as gambling will be bigger.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
csdga

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

I'm pretty sure we will see a $6k or close to $7k price level one more time before it goes steady up to $16k
but you can "somewhat" take the advantage (and risk) of current downtrend price
by doing tweaked DCA, buying at $9k (10%), at $8k (20%), at $7k (30%), and $6k (40%) if you believe $6k will be the bottom level
the % is the % of total fund you are willing to put into bitcoin  Tongue  do it at your own risk and discretion

Look l would be just as happy to see it hit that 6000 again and double bottom off it. Only time will tell, so much FUD out there it is hard to know what to believe, but l am with you on the DCA.

The bitcoin market has always been an indefinable area, its prices are always the same ups and downs and the roller coaster, bitcoin prices plunged early in February all the way now actually approaching the highest point in history. So it is obvious that bitcoin is bottoming out.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

Market part of btc increase from 34 to 41 percent, i think this year we see again altcoins die

ridgeview123

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

I think BTC price has been recovered since the last dip in Feb. Isn't it?
oracleyao

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

In 2017, the currency is one-sided, but 2018 fluctuation is bigger, now everybody is lack of confidence to the market, as long as slightly enlarged volume will cause prices, I think you can do some band more appropriate!
Alopu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

Your best bet would be to approximate the trendlines prior to the bubble (Tether margin trading which started around March 2017) and see where those would end up today. This is known as the mean and is where markets typically end up after a bubble pops.
My own estimate is around 3k to 5k for the mean, depending how optimistic about bitcoins real growth you want to be
During a crash however, there is usually a period of overselling that causes prices to break under the mean, so in that sense there is no bottom if a crash occurs.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

No it is not like gambling, you can affect your results and your chances of winning and that is very different than almost all the gambling games however those that invest without any real knowledge could be said to be gambling with the disadvantages you get no fun, the odds are way worse than with gambling and that you are gambling with amounts of money way bigger so the losses of those people which treat investing or trading as gambling will be bigger.
I don't treat trading a gambling really, since we can do research ahead of time or everytime in trading that can allow us to think if it is worth holding or investing, if we think trading as a gambling, when in fact the results will only depend on how we do it not by any means of luck.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

I think BTC price has been recovered since the last dip in Feb. Isn't it?
Yeah it is. Bitcoins have revived their price rates since last month. But I don’t know why this recovery is so low. Usually bitcoins always shown marvelous come back every time, but this one is not satisfactory. Maybe the control of whales becomes stronger enough for taking down the market. Still, we are so hopeful bitcoins shows some speedy recovery and price charts may shoot up.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

I think bitcoin has already  recovered after a lot of fluctuation last month of february. And now from the bottom bitcoin slowly going upward. But we can't say it will not fluctuate again,we already know bitcoin is volatile and it is normal in crypto market.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

I think bitcoin has already  recovered after a lot of fluctuation last month of february. And now from the bottom bitcoin slowly going upward. But we can't say it will not fluctuate again,we already know bitcoin is volatile and it is normal in crypto market.
Since bitcoin price already had went down last month I think it was already in bottomed. Right, all we can say is speculation since market is very volatile. We invest in bitcoin better we should wait for it to rise, hopefully this time it will in a rising trend.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

looking trends in the last few days, we're going to have another price dip again
would the $9k price level support hold this time? if not, we will see another episode of price dive down to $7k
get your fiat ready guys... build a price wall at your selected price

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

The drop trends are saddening. I might even say that the price had already bottomed because last month if you cpuld remember bitcoin already received a price drop. However, let's not lose hope and take measures to ensure that bitcoin would recover from its losses and that bitcoin would be able to reclaim the 20000$ all-time high.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: