Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Avalon 741  (Read 138 times)
CryptoHodler30 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

Hey guys,

I have a S9 on the way and im considering selling my 741 because i really want to build a rig to mine shitcoins. It has only been running since Jan 10th, and i did pay a little more than the ones selling on blokforge and actually got it from cryptouniverse.at and due to that it was a $200 more than blokforges price in December. So i dont expect to get what I paid for it but it is practically brand new and it great condition. Btw i have been mining a shit coin with it as a test and im surprised at how well it is doing (5-7 coins a day), but who knows it could just drop to zero and i understand that but it was just a gamble to see.

I have posted in on ebay but if i sell it on here i can avoid ebays fees and in addition i want to see it at a fair price since its on the fourm. i dont expect ebay pricing but not sure what ask price to put so if you want to throw out your best offers i will consider.

will accept escrow only, buyer pays fees. I want to make this as legit as possible, so that i can continue to grow my trust here. I have a pic i took when i first got it but since im at my parents today i wont be able to put a pic up with my username and date until tomorrow. I can provide a screenshot of the avalon interface but not sure if that will do to prove its mine, so if you dont mind ill take the pic with concrete proof tomorrow.

CH30
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: