Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Power of Bitcoinfuji  (Read 326 times)
atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

This month www.bitcoinfuji.com was in negotiation/correspondence with a major company in Asia about a re-branding deal. The deal did not come through but if it had it would have made the headlines in Asia. What I am trying to tell you is that Bitcoinfuji is working very hard in the background to make Bitcoinfuji a household name and if one of our deals comes through the sky is the limit. The company we were negotiating came very close to doing the deal and have said  that although they have said no for the moment they might reconsider coming into the deal in the future. Bitcoinfuji's business plan/model is very powerful and you need to take this into consideration when making an appraisal of bitcoinfuji.

We welcome your comments.
Enki369

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

The moral of the story above is
Never Underestimate
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

Someone please red trust these multi accounts promoting this scam. They have opened like a dozens of thread in this board alone to promote this cheap scam.

Enki369

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Someone please red trust these multi accounts promoting this scam. They have opened like a dozens of thread in this board alone to promote this cheap scam.

It is not a scam and anyone or anything that opposes Bitcoinfuji with libel is walking on thin ice: TEST US
Never underestimate!
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

This month www.bitcoinfuji.com was in negotiation/correspondence with a major company in Asia about a re-branding deal. The deal did not come through but if it had it would have made the headlines in Asia. What I am trying to tell you is that Bitcoinfuji is working very hard in the background to make Bitcoinfuji a household name and if one of our deals comes through the sky is the limit. The company we were negotiating came very close to doing the deal and have said  that although they have said no for the moment they might reconsider coming into the deal in the future. Bitcoinfuji's business plan/model is very powerful and you need to take this into consideration when making an appraisal of bitcoinfuji.

are you serious i want to buy 1 million of those coins .. hahaha ... if they grow x100 in month i will have 100 million dollars .. wow .. just keep promoting this spam
Enki369

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

It is not a scam and anyone or anything that opposes Bitcoinfuji with libel is walking on thin ice: TEST US
Never underestimate!

You are dealing with something that has purpose and cause, there is no scam. It is unfortunate that people make such posts off the top of their heads. Bitcoinfuji is trying to advance Bitcoin and the alts in a positive way!
Enki369

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

are you serious i want to buy 1 million of those coins .. hahaha ... if they grow x100 in month i will have 100 million dollars .. wow .. just keep promoting this spam

Read the last post. In addition, money is not the motivator. Doing something that delivers an honest and decent coin to the masses is what Bitcoinfuji strives for!
Enki369

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

Your English is not the best!
Are you a native speaker?
What are your qualifications?
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Read the last post. In addition, money is not the motivator. Doing something that delivers an honest and decent coin to the masses is what Bitcoinfuji strives for!
so you want me to believe in a team who doesn't have a basic website (noobs WordPress doesn't make sense and information you provided has a lot of scrap) and a basic web security like SSL and just tell me one thing if you can develop or fork bitcoin then why the hell are you using waves platform instead developing your own script or least creating an eth smart contract would've made some sense.
Enki369

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

This month www.bitcoinfuji.com was in negotiation/correspondence with a major company in Asia about a re-branding deal. The deal did not come through but if it had it would have made the headlines in Asia. What I am trying to tell you is that Bitcoinfuji is working very hard in the background to make Bitcoinfuji a household name and if one of our deals comes through the sky is the limit. The company we were negotiating came very close to doing the deal and have said  that although they have said no for the moment they might reconsider coming into the deal in the future. Bitcoinfuji's business plan/model is very powerful and you need to take this into consideration when making an appraisal of bitcoinfuji.

so you want me to believe in a team who doesn't have a basic website (noobs WordPress doesn't make sense and information you provided has a lot of scrap) and a basic web security like SSL and just tell me one thing if you can develop or fork bitcoin then why the hell are you using waves platform instead developing your own script or least creating an eth smart contract would've made some sense.

ETH is dead, the founder is on another planet: said he would quit, said cryptos have no value, etc. scalability is also a big issue and he said that the problem could take years to solve. He has made his money and doesn’t care. Waves is legally compliant! Migration from Waves is a strong possibility but Waves is a safe place at the moment! EU will crackdown soon! Smart contracts will be released this year on Waves! Also, Bitcoin forks are a waste of space!
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

Most of the companies are scam but only bitcoin is the source of the part time work for earn money online or it is not a scam.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

I have never heard about it before
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

I have never heard about it before

NOW YOU HAVE
Enki369

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Most of the companies are scam but only bitcoin is the source of the part time work for earn money online or it is not a scam.

You have an interesting investment strategy!
Enki369

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Believe in what you want!
Bitcoinfuji has a bright future!
One big rebranding deal will put Bitcoinfuji top 50 market cap: stay alert!
atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

www.Bitcoinfuji.com has approx 1,100 coinholders/wallets at the moment
Enki369

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

The www.bitcoinfuji.com rebranding model should not be underestimated.
Publicity is the key to a coins success and rebranding delivers publicity!
The public don’t know about many coins because they don’t have a mechanism to get the word out.
Tilbrook007

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

This is real world stuff....
Enki369

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Over 1000 coinholders so far in a coin that can go viral in the near future. Read about the marketing plan at www.bitcoinfuji.com!
gnerro2

Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

It is in ICO or it's already listed on some big exchange? (Not minor ones) . Tnx in advice..

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: