Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secure Myetherwallet in the best way?, Who can help me?  (Read 187 times)
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

just always keep your own private key. please dont do sharing it from other people because they can hack your myetherwallet and they can get all your balance on your myetherwallet. me i already have a account of myetherwallet and i save only my private key on my (secret social media account) that only me can access it by using my own password. so that for the safety of your myetherwallet is saving your private key on your phone that has an unique password before you access it..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1424

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Secure Myetherwallet in the best way?, Who can help me?
My friend has been hacked for myetherwallet over 150 ethereum along with all tokens including mattrix, fusion, ptoy, ......
The recent myetherwallet security is constantly hacked, so is there a better way?
I'm using Metamask to secure my mythical wallet, but hacking still happens normally!
Is there a way to retrieve the ethereum number and the entire token lost to my friend?
Please show me how to secure the myetherwallet in the best way!

Your story says your 'friend', then you say you use Metamask 'but the hack still happens'.  So which is it?  Was your friend hacked or was it you?  

Who knows if you're even telling the truth.  You're prolly full of bs right now...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Never open a mew link from emails, slack, or other social media. You can also bookmark the official website. Accessing mew thru metamask is also a good way to secure your ether and/or erc-20 tokens.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

just always keep your own private key. please dont do sharing it from other people because they can hack your myetherwallet and they can get all your balance on your myetherwallet. me i already have a account of myetherwallet and i save only my private key on my (secret social media account) that only me can access it by using my own password. so that for the safety of your myetherwallet is saving your private key on your phone that has an unique password before you access it..
I dont recommend use Private Key in every transaction. Maybe JSON can help, but as MEW site always reccomend use Hardware. I think Hardware Wallet will be my prefrence, dont want lose any coins Shocked

prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

I think don't bother with this, man go get yourself a ledger nano s and enjoy it.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

My friend has been hacked for myetherwallet over 150 ethereum along with all tokens including mattrix, fusion, ptoy, ......
The recent myetherwallet security is constantly hacked, so is there a better way?
I'm using Metamask to secure my mythical wallet, but hacking still happens normally!
Is there a way to retrieve the ethereum number and the entire token lost to my friend?

Myetherwallet is the most secure wallet I have ever seen, cause no one can log in your account without a private key or UTC file, even this wallet have not recover option, and they said they haven't any fault if you lost your key. So just think how secure is this. You just need to secure your key. and I suggest you, you can use metamask.Its is very secure, I already use metamask and its very secure I think.Don't put your private key on any website.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

best way to secure your wallet is by not giving your private key to anyone and do not fall for any phishing attack.
myetherwallet and other wallet are very secure. just don't do stupid things and you are fine.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I dont recommend use Private Key in every transaction. Maybe JSON can help, but as MEW site always reccomend use Hardware. I think Hardware Wallet will be my prefrence, dont want lose any coins Shocked
Yes the statement above that i quote is correct, don't share to other your private key or even the friend that close to you it might be a cause of leak in scam if they know. even  if your friend don't trust them. So far as i know myether wallet is not easily getting hack or scam because you are the one who responsible to keep your private key file and password. I used that myether wallet for almost a year so far i don't encountered with that problem. One factor is don't click link that Suspicious you to see.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

There will be no chance to retrieve those hacked ethereum,your friend probably got phished that is why you need to install good antiviruses and malwarebytes to your computer,so wont lose anything in your mew,plus you can use hardwallets i recommend using ledger or trezor i am using these two to secure my wallet because these two are compatible for the mew,always use metamask if you are going to transact using decentralized exchanges.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

I'm sure I don't need to repeat what many have already said above... We have concluded that MyEtherWallet is one of the best and most secure wallets.

But, here are a few alternatives for your consideration:
Mist - One of the primary Ethereum wallets used by desktop users. Mist is capable of supporting ERC20 tokens, including token contracts.
Parity - This wallet is quite popular among Ethereum enthusiasts. Do keep in mind Parity will only watch tokens found in the Token Registry, though.
MetaMask - Browser plugin for Chrome and Firefox supports Ethereum-based tokens as well.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

for me i think Myetherwallet is safe but it depend how you will use  it
i always log in only using Keystore / JSON File because you will need to use password
i dont use my private key or Mnemonic Phrase because 1 time you submit or put it in the wrong site
there a high possibility that you will lose your coin only open your wallet in one laptop or desktop
and just put backup of the UTC somewhere only in case your current laptop get broken and just dont forget your password

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

please refer to the following links that may help you secure your MEW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0#post_bp
https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/getting-started/protecting-yourself-and-your-funds.html
https://medium.com/@myetherwallet/stop-getting-phished-heres-how-310694d8fc5f

There are already been many of this hacking/wallet hijackers victims please do read all the best practice for securing your wallet and apply it as often as necessary.  

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

if your computer is not clean and infected by a virus or trojan it is for sure that you will loose your savings. you should use a clean computer and you should connect to myetherwallet with a hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger. if you do so, risk is really very low.
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

its quite unfortunate that  such an ordeal got him. but taking safety measures such as keeping your key private is the only way to secure yourself from hackers. entering your key work i online sights isn't also advisable as as hackers can easily pick them, avoid repeatedly logging into your wallet all the times, makes the activities of your wallet easy to trace.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: