Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-central resumes operations  (Read 5364 times)
BitAurum

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:56:39 AM

An update regarding my two bank wire withdrawals: I still have not received any payouts for these two (now in week 3) but I was able to determine what went wrong. Also, an independent transaction was processed and arrived on my account without any problems. Apparently they have sent the funds to a suspended bank account (which I requested to have deleted in another ticked to prevent exactly that from happening, but it's not possible on their end). I have screenshots that prove that this was not the account I set when requesting the payout, so basically I am running after my money due to a minor fuckup on their end and the endless conversations with their support seem to bring me nowhere. It's not the end of the world but quite cumbersome, which is why I decided to post this mostly for the entertainment value.

Attached is my conversation with their support (sorry for the formatting) , I will happily produce any files and screenshots regarding this matter, but I'd like to do so in private because they contain sensitive information. xxx means censorship by me.

Wire withdrawals stuck in Nirvana
Opened 5 days ago by Adrian Golser (BC-xxx)
Hello, I am writing in regards of two SEPA-Withdrawals that appear to be stuck for several days now, even after I received confirmation that the payout has been processed. The transaction numbers are 24224 and 304846, sum is xxx EUR each to different accounts in my name. I checked with my bank and they never received the transaction, so I assume the problem is on your end. Some additional info: There was another transaction that was returrned to my bitcoin-central account with the additional info "compte solde" (ID 284940, xxx EUR). Also, there was a withdrawal that was confirmed yesterday (ID 358049, xxx EUR) which I have received today. Please check what has happened and either proceed with the payouts or return the funds to my bitcoin-central account. Thank you very much Adrian

Pierre wrote, 4 days ago
Hi, The following wire went through per our CIC bank statement: 13/04/2013 13/04/2013 VIR 304846 - xxx EUR There was no reject since then. So your bank has the money. I will look up the other one but it could be the same story.

You wrote, 4 days ago
Hello, It would indeed be very interesting to see what has happened with the second transaction, because it was transferred to a different bank and is just as non-existent as the first one. So two different banks are supposedly holding a xxx EUR transaction while one of them happily transfers a xxx EUR transaction a week later? Please take the time over the weekend to make sure that the money has been transferred to the right accounts, not been sent back rather than rejected, not been transferred to a wrong account etc. I have been in contact with the VR-Bank, who in a telephone conversation confirmed they have never received any funds from France or Paymium. On Monday evening, if I don't have a conclusive answer on why and how my funds were lost, I will order a bank investigation for both accounts (25 EUR ea) which I consider you to be liable for, since I have brought this matter to your attention in full detail and all information present already. They will show that these payments have not been routed over SWIFT with my account as the beneficiary. Furthermore, I will publish these conversations on bitcointalk, where wild speculation on the meaning of the phrase "compte solde" will prove most entertaining. Personally, I am sure that this is just a minor clerical error, but it will not get solved if you insist that I or my banks have already received the money. Do your best, Kind regards Adrian

You wrote, 4 days ago
Hello, I just received an Email with a copy of the bank wire for withdrawal 304846, which explains why I never received the money. The associated bank account (DE4970xxx) has been suspended. The payout mentioned above was requested to be processed for bank account "xxx" (DE3077xxx), the order 294224 for bank account "xxx" (DE46710xxxx), for which I suppose the transfer has been made to the suspended account as well. Screenshots of the withdrawal requests are available if needed. I am glad we could clear this up, as I suspected it was a minor clerical error and a bit of confusion. As for your transfers: I cannot tell you what will happen to them. I recommend calling xxx (http://www.xxx.de/) and make them return the funds, if they haven't done so themselves yet. I no longer have the possibility to contact their support but I might be able to help if you can't find anyone who speaks French or English. Please return the funds to my bitcoin-central account. Kind regards and thanks for the help Adrian

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:11:41 PM

"The new Bitcoin-Central is here":

- http://bitcoin-central.net

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:11:27 AM

How do I withdraw Euros?

To withdraw bitcoins, visit the page "withdraw euros" under " account". Enter the amount you want to withdraw to your personal bank account. This is the bank account that you used to fund your account and specified during account registration.

Should be Euros
Boussac (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1220
Merit: 1015

e-ducat.fr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 01:27:10 PM

How do I withdraw Euros?

To withdraw bitcoins, visit the page "withdraw euros" under " account". Enter the amount you want to withdraw to your personal bank account. This is the bank account that you used to fund your account and specified during account registration.

Should be Euros
Thanks for pointing that out. Typo stands to be corrected very soon.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: