Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain  (Read 17623 times)
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:48:03 PM

it's strange that such a small topic for such a wonderful project, perhaps this is not the main theme.
but I went to the lottery and now I'm waiting for ico Wink
Really great projects don't need a lot of fake hype around them, i already have seen a lot of examples when project with 1k people in telegram and 3 pages here reached their hard caps in only a couple of hours or even 10-20 minutes.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

Guys check you accounts. Already started second round of lottery for taking part in ICO. Maybe you will luck this time. Some people in telegram, who didn't pass in first round already got aproved in second one.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Guys check you accounts. Already started second round of lottery for taking part in ICO. Maybe you will luck this time. Some people in telegram, who didn't pass in first round already got aproved in second one.
I hope the team won't move the start date ICO. This will have a bad effect on the hype around the project.
lagharto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

I hope the team won't move the start date ICO. This will have a bad effect on the hype around the project.
I think it doesn't matter, a lot of people want to participate in their ICO and ready to do that in any moment, later or earlier, don't care, in any case it will be a good investment opportunity.
robinsonhansomeno.1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

does your bounties campain start? I wanna know to join it
lagharto

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

does your bounties campain start? I wanna know to join it
As far i know they haven't bounty, otherwise i would change my signature)
Diniil

Activity: 280

ELONCITY

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

I think it doesn't matter, a lot of people want to participate in their ICO and ready to do that in any moment, later or earlier, don't care, in any case it will be a good investment opportunity.
For me, the main thing that I would make a profit. I want 5x-10x. The main thing that would not be a loss.

onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

I hope when the token sale starts they won't take our money only to say at a much later date that "Sorry you KYC details were not accepted", it has happened before and it means your investment has been a free loan to those conducting the ICO, not only that but your investment coin could have dropped in price, it's lose-lose situation.
lagharto

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:46:57 AM

For me, the main thing that I would make a profit. I want 5x-10x. The main thing that would not be a loss.
It is hard to predict but i think this token can do that on popular exchange with big volumes and if marketing steps will not be failed. But in any case even x2 would be good.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

This your lottery is looks like something impossible Cry I'm sure that i was one of the first who submited all data and everything was definitely right, but i didn't win...pity.
Its luck based, not first come first serve.
p.s. I was selected myself  Grin
yurakazuma

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

RESERVED FOR VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

What happened to ICO it seems this has been delayed even I was interested to contribute in it but cancelled due to drop of price of ETH my average buy is around $834 and they are offering this token at fix price of $1 that is why I will wait until it come on exchange.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

What happened to ICO it seems this has been delayed even I was interested to contribute in it but cancelled due to drop of price of ETH my average buy is around $834 and they are offering this token at fix price of $1 that is why I will wait until it come on exchange.
Token has a fixed price of 1$ per but that will be paid in crypto taking into account average price of past few days leading up to the ICO day. So you can just load up on NEO now if you anticipate prices to go higher before the ICO or buy right before the ICO for an average 1:1 buy in (NEO/USD values).
lagharto

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Who knows, may be this your decision will save your money, but also it may be x10 of ico price on exchanges...who knows)
lagharto

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

This your lottery is looks like something impossible Cry I'm sure that i was one of the first who submited all data and everything was definitely right, but i didn't win...pity.
Its luck based, not first come first serve.
p.s. I was selected myself  Grin
You are really lucky man !  Grin It's a pity that i'm not so, i will watch on this token on exchanges, maybe i will have a good opportunity too, but i'm really doubting in it(
EnchStyle

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Reserving Russian translation Smiley
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

A promising looking article on the NEX exchange, any good news involving NEO is, well, good news.

NEX is a registered European security, which is a huge bonus for investors. Things like insider trading and market manipulation that often happens with cryptocurrencies are explicitly illegal for securities. NEX as a company will also be subject to extensive audits, creating a more reliable atmosphere that’s closer to traditional stock investing than the untamed crypto world.
https://www.investinblockchain.com/what-the-future-holds-neonexchange/
Diniil

Activity: 280

ELONCITY

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

I can't find information about the start date of an ICO. Can someone tell me? I'm afraid to miss the tokensale.

l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Really interesting project. Any bounties available?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
macdak

Activity: 532

real talk

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

Interesting project and the team is very strong. If a convenient and intuitive interface is made, the project will be successful. Decentralized and a convenient exchange with a good liquidity is what is missing from the crypto community. I hope you will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: