Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEX] Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain  (Read 17622 times)
arde13 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

I'm not clear when will this exchange go live so we can trade?

According to the roadmap: Q3 2018

MainNet trading release
Beginning of trading operations: Matching engine and trading user interface launched on MainNet with support for NEO, ETH, NEP5, and ERC20 tokens

Cross-chain wallet conversion
Cross-chain token conversion support in NEX extension wallet

Staking contract release
Launch of staking contract on NEO for holders of NEX to receive exchange revenue
Yes. Unfortunately, we have to wait a few months. But I'm sure we'll make a big profit. So we need more patience.

A few months is very soon, given that the work has been going on for a long time. It takes several years to release a good product.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

My KYC for 2nd round still pending... in twitter they posted that " - We will keep verifying users that are still in manual review after the end of the submission period." Hope i will pass.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

Hi, everybody. When the team plans to announce the start date of the ICO? I hope this will be known in advance.

arde13 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

Hi, everybody. When the team plans to announce the start date of the ICO? I hope this will be known in advance.

All that is known at the moment is May 2018
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

All that is known at the moment is May 2018

I'm not really sure about May. Last statement was as - The ICO date of round 1 contributions will be announced with at least a one week head-start. So actually month didn't setted.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

MainNet trading release
Beginning of trading operations: Matching engine and trading user interface launched on MainNet with support for NEO, ETH, NEP5, and ERC20 tokens

Staking contract release
Launch of staking contract on NEO for holders of NEX to receive exchange revenue
Yes. Unfortunately, we have to wait a few months. But I'm sure we'll make a big profit. So we need more patience.

A few months is very soon, given that the work has been going on for a long time. It takes several years to release a good product.
I'm glad the team did a lot of work first. and only after almost complete completion of the platform decided to launch ICO.
arde13 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 08:46:07 AM by arde13

MainNet trading release

Staking contract release

I'm glad the team did a lot of work first. and only after almost complete completion of the platform decided to launch ICO.

Yeah, that's cool!
Note that in addition to the promised in roadmap, the developers have actually created an ICO platform with KYC and other features
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

Still, no opportunity to buy some NEX? I had no luck with the lottery . . . very hard to get on decent icos these days. Sad
arde13 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

Still, no opportunity to buy some NEX? I had no luck with the lottery . . . very hard to get on decent icos these days. Sad
Unfortunately there is no opportunity Sad
Diniil

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

You need to wait for the token listing on the stock exchange. Other options are to buy the NEX does not exist. I'm upset about this whole situation.

arde13 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

You need to wait for the token listing on the stock exchange. Other options are to buy the NEX does not exist. I'm upset about this whole situation.

All right.
And since the NEX tokens become security assets, most likely these will be decentralized exchanges.
Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Dunno why they denied my Account for round 2... All my documents was alright. At list i can take part in round 1.

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

I can imagine what price will be on the stock exchange on the wave of excitement. Probably several times more than on a regular sale but still worth buying because there is a really great idea.
We are waiting for news and rush to buy before they go )))
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Even though decentralized exchange is a new space, there are already many projects working on the same area. As NEX eventually expands to include Ethereum-based tokens, it would compete with all other decentralized exchanges which will most likely generate a significant amount of trading volume by then.
Tyler2446

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract. Look forward to beginning!
Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract. Look forward to beginning!
What eth contract you are talking about ?) This is not ether ICO. It's Decentralized exchange on NEO blockchain  Grin You can invest only NEO ( maybe GAS also i don't know ).

Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

Even though decentralized exchange is a new space, there are already many projects working on the same area. As NEX eventually expands to include Ethereum-based tokens, it would compete with all other decentralized exchanges which will most likely generate a significant amount of trading volume by then.
I like NEX because it will be able to compete with other centralized exchanges that operate on the Ethereum blockchain. And it will be the second decentralized exchange for NEO
devinsocute9zz

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

This your lottery is looks like something impossible Cry I'm sure that i was one of the first who submited all data and everything was definitely right, but i didn't win...pity.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

This is a great project. It will be great for those who have joined the project. Wish success!
Egretia
Diniil

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

I don't like the fact that the team is postponing the start of the token sale. This can badly affect the activity of investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: