Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ziliqa vs cardano  (Read 898 times)
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

Cardano has a large team of PhD calibre high IQ people working on it.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

Hi everyone i want to invest in a new project , one that has a lot of ability to grow .
I have been looking at ziliqa and cardano both of which seem very interesting to me . However i want to make sure there is alot of rokm for roi as well.
Which do you think is the wisest to invest in?

Zilliqa is new coin and cardano is older than Zilliqa. there are very hope to cardano reach high prices, also Zilliqa's ideas is very good. if you want to decrease your risk you can buy cardano. but if you want to take more profit and also high risk you can buy Zilliqa.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

Ziliqa is a new project based on implementing sharding,addressing the need of scalibility.Another important feature of this project is that some ETH Dapps may shift to Ziliqa if its a best fit for them.There is very expert block chain team in this developing this coin,who are well conversant with this technology.This is a well defined newly growing coin and some part of investment must be shared into ZIL,as in future surely it will grow and will give you return.
ADA is another big star of Cryptocurrency.Its project is based on smart contract for next generation.Its based on algoritm POS rather than POW.This coin is also managed by the efficient team of devlopers. One of the ETH developer is looking after this project.Right after its launch in 2015 it got top 20 position within 20 hrs.Currently its the no 6 position.There is tremendous potential growth in this coin.I have also invested some portion of my investment and i will hold it for two years at least.
Both ZIL & ADA are good coins,both are operated by good teams and it will take time for ZIL to come up to top 10 but it will.Investment in ZIL is appreciated its growing and after one year its price would be higher.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
CryptoCastle

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

I would buy Ziliqa case the developers of the project assure that they will solve one of the main problems of modern crypto industry - network scaling.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

i didnt read much about this zillica during their ico, but it seems its interesting and i will research about it asap. In choosing an investment, I will go with both of them as its a better chance of higher returns. zillica is trading low now and can easily multiply in value while cadano has tested an upper limit of over 1usd

https://cryptotvplus.com
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

I think I will go with Cardano coin and my reason for my choice it's because it belongs to the top 10 rank which I think it may have a lesser risk than Ziliqa. Aside from the fact that it belongs to the top 10, Cardano coin has a good platform and it's market performance is quite doing well and worth for your investment.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

Cardano is led by a world class team and one of the most acclaimed experts on crypto and mathematics; it has the potential to outshine even the likes of Ethereum,

whereas Ziliqa is a new untested entrant that has yet to prove its merits, so these 2 names, while both being platforms, belong in different categories at the moment.

ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

Hi everyone i want to invest in a new project , one that has a lot of ability to grow .
I have been looking at ziliqa and cardano both of which seem very interesting to me . However i want to make sure there is alot of rokm for roi as well.
If you want to invest any ICO, and for this you are promised Zilina or Ada then choose better Ada, it is in the top 10, the market capitalization is good, plus the growth is promising.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

If I have to choose between these two tokens, then I think I will choose ziliqa because I am more optimistic about its future.
However, in a bear market, most altcoin will still fall, so it may be a good investment strategy to keep waiting for a lower price.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I see the development of these two coins. both have a good level and a lot of devotees. but to invest in my opinion, you better choose Cardano.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

First of all. Cardano is a coin and Zilliqa is a token. Both have a great team, but in my opinion Cardano has a bright future. You should take a look at the roadmap of Cardano!
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

I never heard about Zilliqa yet, but i look in to Cardano, this is actually project that has massive potential in the long term because this project development by professional and solid team. Cardano has working product and will be continue in development , and in the future can be better and bigger than ETH.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

keduanya merupakan koin yang unik dan menarik. dilihat dari grafik pemasarannya cukup stabil. Cardano memang lenih unggul dibanding Ziqilia, akan tetapi saya lebih memilih Ziqilia. karena Ziqilia lebih bersahabat dan membantu sekali.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

I don't know much about Zilliqa...but i am a big fan of Cardano..which is one of the most promising projects in the whole crypto scene in my opinion..i have also invested some money in this project and i think that Cardano's team and vision are the best ones.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

Ziliqa's value is too low and not gain a good name today , so it is better for you to choose cardano on your investment , cardano also on the top 20 list of good coin you will not regret it i think if you put your investment to cardano.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

Zilliqa is quite a young project, trades are not even on all major exchanges. But Cardano is already a proven project. I'm not a big expert or a master of predict
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

If you are looking For a great project to invest in between ziliqa and cardano, I would suggest you to invest in cardano as it is quite a settled and proven platform with smart contracts application and has an advanced technology even better than ETH and the coin is much more scalable than ethereum. Its likely to grow this year and be atleast 1$ by the end of year 2018.

Ziliqa is still new and fairly I haven’t done much research on it, so cant really suggest investing in it. better invest in existing and settled projects rather than investing in some new coins, because as you know the market is quite volatile currently and choosing a good coin can prove quite significant.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

I would say go for ADA, then put something into Zilliqa and Universa too Smiley

civiszero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

Ziliqa's value is too low and not gain a good name today , so it is better for you to choose cardano on your investment , cardano also on the top 20 list of good coin you will not regret it i think if you put your investment to cardano.

How does ziliqa not have a good name ? Or do you mean not a established name yet?
letningmequin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

I choose Cardano, it has a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: