Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin just endorsed Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 394 times)
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

Putin is Russia's presidency. Of course this is a powerful person. Surely there are also other neighboring countries will follow the move made by President Putin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

I think that this is not true, maybe its attitude to blockchain is positive, but still I think it is negative about crypto-currencies in general, but most likely it will not support bitcoin, because most likely the economy of the country will not work stably.
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

I think that this is not true, maybe its attitude to blockchain is positive, but still I think it is negative about crypto-currencies in general, but most likely it will not support bitcoin, because most likely the economy of the country will not work stably.

Totally wrong, they made some anti Bitcoin remarks in the past like so many did, but they are moving/moved towards totally accepting cryptoworld and trying to make it as attractive possible for investors to move to Russia. They also made a pact with other countries to allow/accept cryptos in the region. Ministery want to legalize it and they will be one of the first countries to launch their own National digtal coin.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

Sounds too good to be true but we are still hopeful that a world leader would embrace any new trend of technology like blockchain technology  and i believe that Russian government and their people are aware in this technology and they can easily adapt it because Russian are good in innovations and mathematical prowess.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Toso2Cd_30

What do you think?

Personally, I'm not really a fan of Putin and wouldn't really trust him. Putin is a mobster of the highest order, everything he touches and speaks to is tainted and corrupted. The whole world knows this, even the guys running the bots and propaganda systems for his benefit know it. Also, Russia was supposed to launch their own mining department.

With that being said, if Russia were to invest in Bitcoin, I think SOME countries would follow very rapidly, so it might be very bullish.

Thoughts?

Wait few weeks and Russia will come up with another statement where they ban every activity of miners or/and cryptocurrencies.
Ther are going back and forth for years now, i do not believe that anything is changed and dont give much value to any Russian news whatsoever .,

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Russia and all ex soviet countries looking to get advantage of crypto coins while some dumb countries trying to ban crypto.
this is how world is changing

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 06:21:09 PM by Neo.Prometheus

Putin is one of the most feared person in the world and we all know what he is capapble of doing, I persoanlly do not trust him and because he always hide the truth from people, maybe there are some hidden agenda he is trying to pursue with this change of position on crypto
You are victims of propaganda. I feel sorry for you. You would come to Russia and look with our own eyes, and then wrote. Putin is the best President! From Russia with love... Kiss
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

All this sounds like a good one, it has been done several times already. However, Putin says one thing, and then an official lowerly interprets everything the other way around, then another commission is created to regulate and ban all this until Putin again says something good or even uncertain about the crypto currency. So it was already repeatedly. I want to see specific laws, only then it will be possible to comment something. In the meantime, it's still a bit early.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

This will be a reason why bitcoin's price would skyrocket few hours from now,this is a very good news to all the crypto universes,might be the reason why most of the countries will follow putin's footsteps and it could give us a lot of opportunities,they should have their own cryptocurrencies and im sure russia will find something new to use the blockchain technology.

investwarrior

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

I hope crypto will  be allowed in all countries in future and they just take some fees from transactions to government.

check crypto prices https://www.checkcryptoprices.com/
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

better Putin adopts etherum as a formal russian coin

i believe, in couple of years, ther will be more regulations and dow jones kids will accumulate into crypto market

for sure they see that it is not possible to ban or stop cryptos, so they have to adopt earlist.
bratbu

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Toso2Cd_30

What do you think?

Personally, I'm not really a fan of Putin and wouldn't really trust him. Putin is a mobster of the highest order, everything he touches and speaks to is tainted and corrupted. The whole world knows this, even the guys running the bots and propaganda systems for his benefit know it. Also, Russia was supposed to launch their own mining department.

With that being said, if Russia were to invest in Bitcoin, I think SOME countries would follow very rapidly, so it might be very bullish.

Thoughts?

This is very interesting,might be the reason why most of the countries will start accepting cryptocurrencies,it is indeed a good news for all the cryptocurrency holders,expect bitcoin's price surge few hours from now when most of the people had already know this good news,russia is a very powerful country and its influenced is limitless.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

I think Russia could have supported the cryptocurrency for a long time and surpassed many countries by a step , but so far everything is being settled, this process is slowing
bounty001

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Hello everyone! I was very pleased with this news, as I have great respect for Putin. A really smart, strong President to be proud of. And the best part is that it keeps up with the times and leads the country. If all this is implemented,it will benefit all.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

Whatever Putin says about crypto and bitcoin, this is shit. He can change his mind at any time. Bitcoin exchange Ethereum or Putin Coin (which is already traded on the exchange). He's just one big misunderstanding.
etin06

Activity: 285

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

Putin endorsement is a very welcome development. Blockchain technology is the latest innovation  in the technology world.  Very soon other government if the world will begin to FOMO. Tighten your seat bet fella we are about to be a billionaire cos we believe in crypto first
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

I think that is great news. Doesn't matter if we like Putin or not and if we like Russia or not, but this is moving things forward. And this will move things forward globally.

dumbfounded22

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Thanks to Putin, not only representatives of Russia's financial industry, but also government officials, who can create a well-thought-out legal base for digital money, have been thinking about cryptocurrencies.
Perhaps this will be a good example for other countries!
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

Russia is leading in blockchain technology because their government is very supportive. Several ICO's I see is from Russia or from country surrounding it. Since then, Russia is very affirmative about cryptocurrency, and Putin as a powerful person endorsing cryptocurrency is a good sign.
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

This gentleman understands very well what he is talking about. He is one of the richest people in Russia. Surely he is one of the crypto whales
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: