Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin just endorsed Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 394 times)
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

This is just a great news for the whole community,russia has good influence in most of the countries,im sure most of its allies will follow russia's footsteps.And this would be the reason why the world would start accepting cryptocurrencies,expect some good pumps with bitcoin's market today if most of the people know this news it will start some bitcoin and altcoins rally.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Im sure most of the russia's allied countries will start to think of accepting cryptocurrencies,putin is right they need to get into the industry because the technology is evolving,most of the people in the world will know how the cryptocurrencies works,putin knows that if they didnt do something about this,they will be outdated with the technology.

DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

I certainly apologize, but this is a complete lamentation, personally, my opinion. I do not think that this country has so much influence. The fall of the rate is clearly influenced by other countries and individuals
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

This is good news when such famous people talk about it. I think if this is said, then there is a very great future for this technology in our lives

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

I think it is a big step that government recognize cryptocurrency. It is good not only for us, but this is a proof of avoiding stagnation in economy sphere aspecially for Russia.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Another PR move from Putin, which is not supported by anything. Now any cryptotrader in Russia can be put behind bars, saying that he is laundering money. It's impossible to prove anything in court.
Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Hello everyone! I was very pleased with this news, as I have great respect for Putin. A really smart, strong President to be proud of. And the best part is that it keeps up with the times and leads the country. If all this is implemented,it will benefit all.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Toso2Cd_30

What do you think?

Personally, I'm not really a fan of Putin and wouldn't really trust him. Putin is a mobster of the highest order, everything he touches and speaks to is tainted and corrupted. The whole world knows this, even the guys running the bots and propaganda systems for his benefit know it. Also, Russia was supposed to launch their own mining department.

With that being said, if Russia were to invest in Bitcoin, I think SOME countries would follow very rapidly, so it might be very bullish.

Thoughts?

This is just great lets spread the word so most of the people will be aware with this news,expect some rally with bitcoin's market for the upcoming days because most of the people will follow russia's footsteps as well as these countries that are hesitant about cryptocurrencies.You are right most of the countries will start studying how these cryptocurrencies could work with the existing fiat system.

goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

I think it's great that President Putin is very serious about the business of cryptocurrency adoption in his country. I hope crypto will be allowed in all countries in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: